Castlevania Lords of Shadow (Xbox) $11.99 FSSS

Great find, will be getting this asap!
smiley.jpg

[quote name='TooPoor']Damn, what is the deal with the price on :ps3: version never dropping?![/QUOTE]

Manufacturing costs of Blu-Ray? Maybe?

GREAT game, extremely a sleeper hit for when it came out in the Holiday Rush period. If you can get your hands on the Limited Edition, I can't recommend it enough as the OST CD you get is some of the best video game music in these last two generations. Just youtube some of the tracks and see what I mean if you like epic orchestra.

Amazing game and offers a pretty good challenge for those who like to beats the game on harder difficulties from the start

Out of stock. They're still taking orders, but you have to pay shipping, which brings the price up to 16.97. Not too bad, but as a matter of general principle, I can't bring myself to pay 1/3 of the total cost for damn shipping charge. :(

That's what I thought too, but then I noticed that Amazon suggested a third party "fulfilled by" for some reason. Pick the one that is sold by Amazon.com on the right; still in stock for $11.99.

If you look on the side of the product page, there's actually still a link for the $11.99 version but it says that it's out of stock. Still lets you add to card and checkout with it though. I just placed an order, we'll see what happens ;).

[quote name='Sharkey1337']I can't recommend it enough as the OST CD you get is some of the best video game music in these last two generations. Just youtube some of the tracks and see what I mean if you like epic orchestra.[/QUOTE]
Seriously? I can't even remember one track due to it sounding so damn generic. Well actually I do remember one but it's a remix of Vampire Killer & plays during one of the worst chapters; the moronic music box chapter.

[quote name='astr0boy']Manufacturing costs of Blu-Ray? Maybe?[/QUOTE]

PS3 users are collectors and aren't as fickle as xbox owners.

Ahh hell, who am I kidding. Sony just likes thinking things are worth more than they should be. :D

Went to the top of my backlog and it's my first Cadtlevania game. It's REALLY good so far. KOjima like cinematics. A MUSR BUY

[quote name='Byakurai']PS3 users are collectors and aren't as fickle as xbox owners.

Ahh hell, who am I kidding. Sony just likes thinking things are worth more than they should be. :D[/QUOTE]

This is one of the few multi-platform games where the PS3 version is actually superior. That probably has something to do with it.

bread's done
Back