Tekken hybrid limited edition 39.99 used 34.99(gamestop)

[quote name='Kaiser499']Is Tekken Tag Tournament HD online?[/QUOTE]

There is simply no reason for it not to be online. With Tag 2 coming out, whats the point of this anymore unless you're having fighting game parties every week? The movie looks great. only last 20 minutes are worth anything.

The Tag 2 demo is a giant tease. Although still lame as hell there's no Online for Tag.

TTT HD is a relatively easy platinum. Tekken Bowl was the only thing that gave me trouble. Takes like 8 hours to plat (assuming you know how to do a chicken).

And I actually liked the first 20 minutes of the movie more than the rest. The last 30 minutes was lame, imo.

Nice!! i think i saw some of these at my local gamestop yesterday!!! ill get one tomorrow! thanks OP!

I'd be surprised to see hit drop any lower than $30... I'll bite now and not risk running around looking for stock or paying shipping. It's a nice looking CE.

Wish I could just get the extras. Already picked up the game a while back.

Agree about this being a way too easy game to platinum. I don't grind for any of that stuff, but I was surprised at how simple it all was.

Comon Newegg and/or Amazon price-matching! With gas being $4/gallon and tax I think I can wait a few weeks for them to match the price.

Nice, I've been waiting for a price drop for this game for sometime now.

Edit: A little off topic here but if I preorder a game from gamestop.com. Do they take out the funds when the order is submitted or when the game is shipped?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='UNDERSTAR']Edit: A little off topic here but if I preorder a game from gamestop.com. Do they take out the funds when the order is submitted or when the game is shipped?[/QUOTE]

Your credit card will be charged only when your order is processed. In some cases, we will process your order and authorize your credit card up to 10 days before the release of the product. This allows us to get the product to you faster.
Gamestop help page

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']Nice, I've been waiting for a price drop for this game for sometime now.

Edit: A little off topic here but if I preorder a game from gamestop.com. Do they take out the funds when the order is submitted or when the game is shipped?[/QUOTE]

i have a preorder for Mass Effect 3 CE online and it was charged today 6 days ahead of release. So that gives you an idea of when they charge.

I'll probably get this if it his the 29.99 range. All the Gamestops around me still have it. You are essentially just paying for Tekken Tag HD, in terms of the games... unless you really care about the Tag 2 demo and the movie.

[quote name='Gosha']I'll probably get this if it his the 29.99 range. All the Gamestops around me still have it. You are essentially just paying for Tekken Tag HD, in terms of the games... unless you really care about the Tag 2 demo and the movie.[/QUOTE]

And the TTT OST. The artbook is crap, btw. Even the Tekken 6 one was better.

Thanks for the tip. I really hate the gamestop next to my house. The bastards didn't want to answer their phone, even an hour after opening. A potential sale at their store lost. So I just called the other, more-reliable one down the street since the vanpool dropoff is next to it anyway and I could hit it on the way back. They saved the last copy for me. I'm happy with the LE for $39.99, but I only paid $25 since I had left overs from one of those horrid, gift credit cards. Thankfully gamestop's computers knew how much was left on it down to the exact penny.

So I got mine today, and it's NOT the LE, just the regular version, a little p.o.ed. Should I talk to GS, and see what they'll do, or is this normal?

^Yup. If you ordered the LE online give them a call. Maybe there is a store nearby that has it so you can do a straight exchange. But for sure call their support line.

So, after calling up GS, the rep told me to go ahead and return it to a local GS, and they'll refund my shipping, and send me a $10 coupon code, so I can reorder a new CE from them. Can't say I'm displeased.

Picked one up the other day, nice LE actually. Was borderline on getting it at $40, but...eh.

Unfortunately, my cd has a very minor crack in it. Not sure if I should exchange, and that would mess up a new copy for someone else...

I'm borderline on this too, and I'm a huge Tekken fan. Tag not being online is a huge slap to the face. but with Graces f, and Warriors Orochi 3 coming out, and an upcoming trip to Disney, I can't justify 40 for this.

I cant imagine this being worth any money. Id rather put it towards StreetFighter X Tekken, wait for tekken tag 2 or just play my tekken tag on ps2.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']I'm borderline on this too, and I'm a huge Tekken fan. Tag not being online is a huge slap to the face. but with Graces f, and Warriors Orochi 3 coming out, and an upcoming trip to Disney, I can't justify 40 for this.[/QUOTE]

I had not hear Warriors Orochi 3 was coming out on march 20th. Weird that I cannot find a preorder for it anywhere.

bread's done
Back