LBP2 PSMove Bundle

Wolfkin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Listed as $129.99 at Futureshop
Listed as $69.99 at BestBuy

I thought it was supposed to MSRP at $99 now so being able to PM BB's sale of $70 against the full original MSRP of $130 is a pretty cool deal if you have need of stuff. I mostly wanted the camera myself and the rest of it I wanted just enough to make it worth it. I have no idea what I'm going to do with Move aside from maybe Singstar Dance but it is a pretty fun bundle.

I'll see if I can get my receipts up in a few hours.

They should have bundled the Nav to begin with.

$70 is a sweet price for all that. The game on it's own is $49.99
For $20 more you get the Move, Nav and camera.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']They should have bundled the Nav to begin with.

$70 is a sweet price for all that. The game on it's own is $49.99
For $20 more you get the Move, Nav and camera.[/QUOTE]

I bought this bundle from bestbuy for my gf and child a few weeks back. Pretty much when ddr went on at walmart for $15 Great deal since yeh $20 for those three things is a steal. Too bad I cant sell LBP2 for $50 tho!

I played Child of Eden the other day with move and it was craazzeee lol.:bouncy:

Does the Move need a lot of open space like the Kinect or is it more like the Wii where you can play it pretty much anywhere. I've been waiting on the Sorcery game they showed off at E3 a couple years ago but this seems like a decent deal to get the Move at.

Wolfkin - How much did the bundle come to total when you pricematched? I'm thinking about picking one up after work.

Picked one up at the Dundas Square FS today. There's only one left, so if anyone wants to price match, hurry!

Although I think they messed up the price match. It's supposed to be 10% of the difference, right? The difference is $60 so that should be $6, but I only had $3 taken off. Ah well.

[quote name='Shinn23']Does the Move need a lot of open space like the Kinect or is it more like the Wii where you can play it pretty much anywhere. I've been waiting on the Sorcery game they showed off at E3 a couple years ago but this seems like a decent deal to get the Move at.[/QUOTE]

The Move needs minimal space for fps/rail shooters. 4ft would probably be fine.

It's the sword based games and golf games that you need close to 10ft for.

It all depends on how much swinging around the Move controller, you need to do.

sorry i'm getting back to this so late. I find the move needs a bunch of space because I'm tall. The problem is only that the camera needs to be able to see the ball at your site and when you hold it up and to your side. With my arms that covers a largish circle and that means I need to step back.

bread's done
Back