DemonKysho's "Kept you waiting Huh" Giveaways!

DemonKysho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hello fellow cheap asses, i always planned to do another set of giveaways. Mostly to increase my own notoriety and give back to the CAGmunity . Lets face it, that's what these contests are usually for ahemnotorietyahem.

Instead of just posting the code for some random lurker or have you go through rigorous set of soul crushing challenges (We lost a lot of good CAG's, a moment of silence). But enough about how i had to set up a fund and work off that debt.

Rules are simple follow me on twitter and subscribe to me on youtube. Then post here the name that your following or subbing me under. It's so easy a five year old could do it, so much so that apparently they are my peak demographic.

UPDATE 4/12 : I will count the follow and the sub as separate entries. One for entry following, One entry for Subbing. What does that mean? You have an increased 42% chance of winning, that's like quadruple the odds you had before!
Note: The contest provider may not be good at math. Your odds may be doubled.

http://www.youtube.com/DemonKysho

http://twitter.com/DemonKysho

The Youtube content is mostly gameplay, reviews, the occasional lets play etc... The twitter is an insightful way to give you news and or tasteful humor and content (Totally not for the inflation of my own ego or to sling rude comments and slander)

You only have to enter once by subbing/following and posting. That will keep you eligible for future contests.

Word of warning, i try to keep an open mind and that usually means a lot of stuff. By that i mean the content of my videos or caliber of my verbiage on twitter may not be suitable for all ages. So there was me trying to be responsible, that will NEVER happen again.
________

Update

I rarely repeat or quote myself, but i don't feel that everyone got my message about why and what i am doing.

In all honesty, i'm doing all this youtube, gaming and art stuff to get out of the place i have been in for quite some time. So it takes a lot for me to ask for help. Watch a video, leave some feedback, ask for certain types of content. I wouldn't mind some tips. I have all the tools in my possession for success. I believe in what i'm doing and i am worth your support. All i am missing is you. The more you give to me, the more i can give back to you. I can make it work, make it better. Life isn't a cycle, it's a spiral.
________
Whats up for grabs this week?

The Winners gets -

Past Winners:

Prize: Fifa 12 Gold Pack | April 9, 2012 - April 13, 2012 WINNER - ELITE2693
Prize: Commando Dom Gears Skin | April 15, 2012 - April 20, 2012 WINNER - jlazenby1
Prize: Duke Nukem Forever Steam | April 29, 2012 - May 4, 2012 WINNER - TheSupremeForce
Prize: Dirt 3 Steam | May 10th - May 18th 2012 WINNER - Karazykid
Prize: GTA IV (GFWL) | May 27th 2012 - June 1st 2012 WINNER - Kolma
________

If by some chance i get to 100 followers or reach 400 subscribers on youtube. Ill give away $20 PSN or 1600 MSP or something of equal value for PC. It will be the Winners Choice.

Winners will be decided by compiling a list and running it through random.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Last day to qualify for this contest. Man its actually nearing the 100 followers or Subs Mark, it looks like ill be shelling out that prize sooner then i thought.

You probably have noticed the lack of me being in your face. It's either the seasons changing or the lack of constant quality gaming that has put me under the weather. Don't you fret darlin, ill be hitting the ground running faster then you can unsub/unfollow.

Also i made a minor change to the rules, since it seems fair for all your hard work. There i go, when you think you have all the answers...i remove the questions.

Well that went well, i see what i can throw at you all next week. Remember that Follow and Sub mini mission, at the moment 48 and 321 respectively which is not bad. If i see a lot of support i may even up the ante on the prizes. You only get what you give.

Who wants a Super Monday Night Combat Invite? Word of warning, gameplay might change your perspective on humanity as a whole.

A small offering this week, you've got to start somewhere. Remember that Follow and Sub mini mission, at the moment 48 and 321 respectively which is not bad. If i see a lot of support i may even up the ante on the prizes. You only get what you give.

Who wants a Super Monday Night Combat Invite? Word of warning, gameplay might change your perspective on humanity as a whole.

[quote name='Reguard']In for this week.
[/QUOTE]

Can't stress enough that, i don't wipe the list every week. Getting people to resub/follow sounds absurd. Once your in your in, the only way out is a box.

or

If you have high Charisma, or the Charm of Otherworldy Bewilderment (Who carries this around right?) or a nice rack.

[quote name='Xuang']So we don't have to enter again?? I do want to enter though[/QUOTE]

Your already entered, once you follow me and subscribe. You'll be eligible forever

Yeah so i spent the better part of the week with no internet, games or scandalous materials that i can use for my own twisted pleasure. Which left me to miss this weeks giveaway, don't fret my little cheap asses.... Daddy will fix everything.

Also here is a code for Ghost Recon Future Soldier on 360

1TZ0N-MYPS2-TW1TT-3R133-7P4G3

Duke Nukem Forever on Steam, i will now highlight and bold prizes and dates. If i could get glitter and sound effects i would use them. I could call up Micheal Bay (since he is desperate for work), but there would be nothing left of CAG. All that would remain would be smoldering ashes, large craters, corpses of beautiful women with no acting talent and the most important of all...

the death of good writing.

There's a lot of hard work trying to get things done. How are you guys digging the content? Love it? fantastic. Hate it? GREAT, tell people how much with detail and then send them the content to them so they form there own opinion.

Since im in a good mood ill drop a code.

Joker Carnival.

q2fcc - r77rd - gw4pr - qmpgh - 224mz

Thanks kinda weird that it wasn't lurked then again Batman Arkham City's GOTY is coming out.

Riddle me this...

Just dropped a code? But where?

Youtube? Twitter? Another site?

Whats the fun in that! Funny enough its for batman jokers carnival.

So what does a man do when he gets hope, has it taken away by the people that give you said hope. Who then proceeds to tell you to more or less &^!( off?

You create your own hope and then give that to others. You call life's manager and tell them their customer service is crap! Who needs your hope, because mine is EXPLOSIVE. With the right set of circumstances it may be the most powerful hope ever. BECAUSE A REAL MAN ALWAYS WINS CONTESTS, EVEN WHEN HE LOSES!

::Kamina Glasses::

(This rant is referring to the fact that, i was eligible to win minecraft on raptr and could not claim it from the beginning. Even after i refreshed, re-linked everything from the start. I referenced it to watching a friend being taken apart infront of you. While everyone saved their own. I did not have the OPTION to save my friend. Kudo's to those of you who saved your friends)

I should have had terraria played overnight yesterday but silly me I thought Fez was going to cut it with the eligibility so now I stayed up overnight for nothing pretty tired and couldn't claim anything at all so now I'm just gonna go out and eat a burger.

bread's done
Back