What do you guys use to track CAD video card prices?

collector42

CAGiversary!
OK mods, go easy on me--this is Canada specific and our forum isn't crazy active. Please don't banish me to some OT sub-forum! ;)

Playing BF3 on PC right now with a 560ti (non 448 core). Considering SLI (for the first time in my life) but my card has actually gone UP in price.

When I bought it it came to $179CAD after rebate and came with Batman Arkham City. Now the cheapest I can find is $199CAD after rebate.

I'd like to get the identical card to avoid any headaches with differing clock speeds, and I'm wondering if there will be some kind of inventory blowout when new cards come out--or if this is it.

What do you guys use to predict price reductions on video cards here in Canada? I've been out of the game for a long time in PC-land. Am I better to just bite the bullet and buy it before they're tough to track down, or wait for a better price?

What do you think?

That's exactly what I use, Shopbot. I decide on a video card and monitor prices until I find something great and price match it with NCIX.

I also read RFD.

don't have the time or cash to build a PC like i want.. but I monitor stuff on RFD as well. I know they have a grahpics card thread that I would skim if I wanted a card.

bread's done
Back