Joe Mad Darksiders II Avatar Shirt free with Facebook like

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Not much to say beyond thread title. Choose between male and female.

link

joe_avatar.png

Thanks much OP!

Also, it looks like you can get codes for both Male & Female shirts just by hitting the link at the bottom of the code. I got my male shirt already so here's a female code for anyone interested:

XVJMM-GHCGP-2KYDT-QKT9M-KMVTZ

Oh.. nice, unlimited supply of codes...
just keep clicking on male/female and it'll give a new one each time that works... :D
Good find op... better start hoarding those codes before they all disappear!

I'm getting a page not found error when I try to hit the link off their Facebook page, anyone have any luck?

:edit: Anyone have an extra male code they could pm me?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='oakafanforlife']I'm getting a page not found error when I try to hit the link off their Facebook page, anyone have any luck?[/QUOTE]

It's working fine for me.

FPHRG-GXJGW-YCY42-PCFDP-DYM9Z
9GW49-KR36T-QW227-2FC4J-TXRTZ

[quote name='oakafanforlife']I'm getting a page not found error when I try to hit the link off their Facebook page, anyone have any luck?

:edit: Anyone have an extra male code they could pm me?[/QUOTE]

check your pm :)

It won't work on mobile. Since that is all I have access to can anyone send a female and a male shirt to my inbox if possible. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='GILiveRadio']It won't work on mobile. Since that is all I have access to can anyone send a female and a male shirt to my inbox if possible. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Did mine on mobile on the facebook.com site just fine with my android phone usually an option to view desktop version of site depending on your browser settings.
What phone are you using?

Anyways thanks much op.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Did mine on mobile on the facebook.com site just fine with my android phone usually an option to view desktop version of site depending on your browser settings.
What phone are you using?

Anyways thanks much op.[/QUOTE]

iPhone so it might have been a flash issue :cry:

i did get one in a PM though so thanks for that! :bouncy: *goes to put it on and play Darksiders 1*

[quote name='tmw214']Male - YYXYR-GHH44-P9Y63-JKGV3-74PRZ

Female - FRMGT-JQH7J-3F46G-64HR2-29K3Z[/QUOTE]

Took the male code thanks :D

I think it's broken/dead. Can someone confirm this? I tried to get to the page, but all I get is a home-redirect...& so I can't get a code :/ .

bread's done
Back