Wolfkin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Sniper Elite v2
On Steam it's $50
GetGames has it for $30
2ef3x2q.png

Personally I kinda want it on PS3 but if you are interested in it on PC (it looks like it's gonna be a great game)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60sQcyTrOHI
Out of curiosity anyone know anything about the original Sniper elite? Steam has it down from $10 to $2.50. If it's interesting I might go ahead with it.

The original is amazing, one of the best sniping sims I have ever played. Don't try and play it as a run and gun, you WILL die.

If is funny how after I beat the demo I looked up some playthrus on YouTube and maybe 9 of the 10 I looked at had dudes running and gunning. I can't imagine they're going to make it very far in the actual game. I LOVE the fact that I can take my time set up my shots and make 'em count. I was mostly worried it would be too hardcore for me too realistic but actually playing the demo makes me feel better about it. Two things I haven't quite realized yet in my playing is covering shots with background noise and hitting gernades. I hit one once and I would aim for them more often if I knew where the gernades were on the soldier bodies.

bread's done
Back