The zombie apocalypse is upon us

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-shoot-naked-man-chewing-on-victims-face?lite

A Miami police officer fatally shot a naked man chewing the face of another man Saturday afternoon on a downtown causeway off-ramp, officials said.

The Miami Herald reported that the naked man chewed off half the face of his victim, who is struggling for his life.

The violence started at 2 p.m. on the MacArthur Causeway off-ramp, just south of the Herald’s offices, the newspaper said.

Witnesses said that a woman saw two men fighting and flagged down a police officer, who came upon the naked man mauling the other man, the Herald reported.

The officer, who was not identified, ordered the naked man to back away, but when the man continued the assault, the officer shot him, the Herald said. Witnesses told the Herald the wounded attacker continued to eat his victim, so the officer continued firing.

Witnesses said they heard at least a half-dozen shots, the Herald said.

The naked man was later seen lying face down on the pedestrian walkway just below the newspaper’s two-story parking garage, the Herald said.

The naked man’s victim was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital Ryder Trauma Center and had critical injuries, police told the Herald.

Neither man was identified.

“Based on the information provided, our Miami police officer is a hero and saved a life,’’ Javier Ortiz, spokesman for Miami police’s Fraternal Order of Police, told the Herald.

A police department news release about the shooting did not include many details provided by witnesses to the newspaper.

Police requested surveillance video that had been obtained by the newspaper, the Herald reported.

The shooting and investigation tied up causeway traffic as crowds were arriving at South Beach for an annual Urban Beach Week hip-hop festival.

Gotta be PCP or something equally hard to do something that messed up and take bullets like that. I'm sure they double tapped just in case.

Definitely drugs. I think any zombie would've been bluish colored from lack of heart function. He probably thought the other guy was the gingerbread man or something ridiculous. Although the thought of it being a zombie makes everything seem cooler... :lol:

LOL I use to live in that area. I know exactly where that is.

Just because someone is eating another person's face off doesn't mean they are a zombie...it's fucking downtown Miami for crying out loud so anything is possible.

Shaun-of-the-Dead-001.jpg

>mfw I saw this on CAG and /b/ at the same time.

Read the title and knew exactly what it was about. This story has everyone talking down here.

I was talking with the reporter (he's been on the story since it happened Saturday) he said the guy was on a very potent form of LSD combined with some other drug. The combination makes you feel hot, like your insides are burning and sorta Hulk out, making you feel stong and very violent (obviously)

He also said the zombie guy ate the other man's eye ball, but the reporter decided not to include that in the story thinking it was too graphic. Saw a picture of the guy's face. It's hard to make out anything. Only thing I could make out was where the eyes are or were. 75% of the man's face is missing.....

Last edited by a moderator:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tim_McLean

Canada has zombies too. Even asian ones.

Caton added: "I got sick after I saw the head thing. Some people were puking, some people were crying, some people were shocked. [The attacker] just looked at us and dropped the head on the ground, totally calm."[7] A police officer who was at the scene said the attacker also cut off parts of the victim's body and ate them.[10]

That would suck to witness.

[quote name='Rodimus']Read the title and knew exactly what it was about. This story has everyone talking down here.

I was talking with the reporter (he's been on the story since it happened Saturday) he said the guy was on a very potent form of LSD combined with some other drug. The combination makes you feel hot, like your insides are burning and sorta Hulk out, making you feel stong and very violent (obviously)

He also said the zombie guy ate the other man's eye ball, but the reporter decided not to include that in the story thinking it was too graphic. Saw a picture of the guy's face. It's hard to make out anything. Only thing I could make out was where the eyes are or were. 75% of the man's face is missing.....[/QUOTE]

so the man without a face who was he? was he homeless or just some guy in the wrong place at the wrong time? also why was he naked did the zombie try to rape him or something?

[quote name='Calipso']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tim_McLean

Canada has zombies too. Even asian ones.

That would suck to witness.[/QUOTE]

fucking peta never missing a chance to be assholes that is some horror movie scary type shit. i did a trip to the west coast once on a greyhound. had never been on one before and the trip went well but it can be a creepy experience surrounded by people you dont know trying to stay awake because you dont know what can happen if you fall asleep.

makes you wonder if the whole language barrer thing could have played into it maybe the guy was trying to talk to him but with headphones on he didnt hear him. of course considering he was in canada it could be a windego issues or some kind of crazy posession. thats why its good if you ever ride a bus to have a bag you can put next to you on the seat because theres nothing creepier than someone intentionally sitting next to you when theres plenty of other seats.

[quote name='lokizz']makes you wonder if the whole language barrer thing could have played into it maybe the guy was trying to talk to him but with headphones on he didnt hear him.[/QUOTE]

Considering McLean's ear, nose and tongue were found in Li's pocket, I'm going to guess that it was something just slightly more severe than a language barrier..

[quote name='Scorch']Considering McLean's ear, nose and tongue were found in Li's pocket, I'm going to guess that it was something just slightly more severe than a language barrier..[/QUOTE]

well he wasnt listening to him when he was talking to him and because he wasnt listening he didnt respond......as far as the nose goes maybe he pooted? all jokes aside how the fuck did that not make us news? i remember when that one canadian cannibalism story was on the news about that farm up in canada.

[quote name='lokizz']so the man without a face who was he? was he homeless or just some guy in the wrong place at the wrong time? also why was he naked did the zombie try to rape him or something?[/QUOTE]

Details are still sketchy but they were both homeless. His identity is still unkwon or not being released. Besides that not much is known. Unless the guy can wake up and communicate in his condition is yet to be seen. And even if he could what would he remember since he was drugged out of his mind too?

My assumption: They knew each other, did some bad drugs together. Not sure if they both willingly got naked but they both willingly took the drugs. The victim was so out of his mind he probably didn't react much to the "face eating" and just layed there. Again this is all a guess from the info I know.

EDIT - Their clothes off may not have had any homosexual implications. The LSD they took makes you feel so hot and uncomfortable they probably just ripped their clothes off thinking they were burning. Also according to an eye witness on the scene the "zombie guy" got up and growled at him with flesh hanging from his mouth, then went back to "eating." This story gets more bizzare by the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lokizz']all jokes aside how the fuck did that not make us news? i remember when that one canadian cannibalism story was on the news about that farm up in canada.[/QUOTE]

It was all over the news for days when it happened.

The real news will be when the victim whose face was being eaten starts provoking others...until then it's just your average Hungry PCP Man.

[quote name='Scorch']It was all over the news for days when it happened.[/QUOTE]

time to do some sleuthing maybe theres a video about it or something because i never heard of it till now.

[quote name='Kerig']The real news will be when the victim whose face was being eaten starts provoking others...until then it's just your average Hungry PCP Man.[/QUOTE]

lol yeah ive been wondering how long till you hear about an outbreak of violence in the hospital. man what a fucking world and it happened in the middle of the afternoon. if someone ever tries to do another eerie Indianian type show it needs to be in Florida.

I'm okay with it being zombies. I live in the 41st most populous state in America. By the time zombies became an imminent danger, I'd already have the bunker ready and five people I hate lined up for head shots. :lol:

[quote name='Blade']I'm okay with it being zombies. I live in the 41st most populous state in America. By the time zombies became an imminent danger, I'd already have the bunker ready and five people I hate lined up for head shots. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Living is South Florida I'd be screwed. Infact I'd be more scared of what craziness people would resort to rather than the zombie threat.

Jeez.. I heard it was bath salts. We have quite a problem with them in the north east. Maybe you've heard of it but by another name?

[quote name='GBAstar']Jeez.. I heard it was bath salts. We have quite a problem with them in the north east. Maybe you've heard of it but by another name?[/QUOTE]

We both live in the same state. There's nothing this crazy happening here yet. All I have to say is go east to Machias, where there are hardly any people, and we should be relatively safe from the undead. ;)

Also, I got bored... :lol:

QYDcX.png

Another Zombie occurance, man kills and consumes his roomates internal organs including heart and brains. http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/31/justice/maryland-alleged-cannibal/index.html?c=us

[quote name='Dark Rider']Here's a working link.

These bath salts must be pretty strong.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, bath salts really really fuck people up. But people do them because they are relatively new and many states still haven't outlawed them yet, so you can go out and buy it and your local gas station. From what I've heard it's worse than a bad meth/cocaine/LSD trip.

Numerous stories around the internet about people getting fucked up because of bath salts.

[quote name='Rodimus']Living is South Florida I'd be screwed. Infact I'd be more scared of what craziness people would resort to rather than the zombie threat.[/QUOTE]

Same here dude, I live in SoFlo as well, this place is full of crazies as it is.

Autopsy report came back. No traces of flesh found in his stomach, so he technically didn't "eat" his face.

Still, I doubt this will stop people from throwing around the "Z" word

Sick stories being thrown around to say the least. Those Bath Salts need to be outlawed ASAP, people are going insane on them way too often lately.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Sick stories being thrown around to say the least. Those Bath Salts need to be outlawed ASAP, people are going insane on them way too often lately.[/QUOTE]
But the thing is, those were not intended for people to snort or smoke or whatever the fuck they're doing with them. They were intended to put in peoples' bath water.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But the thing is, those were not intended for people to snort or smoke or whatever the fuck they're doing with them. They were intended to put in peoples' bath water.[/QUOTE]

i had been wondering if it was real bath salts they were using or if this was a hip new name for some new drug. man how desperate for a hit do you have to be to try bath salts.

[quote name='lokizz']i had been wondering if it was real bath salts they were using or if this was a hip new name for some new drug. man how desperate for a hit do you have to be to try bath salts.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe they are actual bath salts. The head shop in my town used to have "Herbal Incense" and "Bath Salts" for sale last year before my state illegalized both of them. I never did the bath salts, but I can tell you that even though the fake marijuana was called herbal incense it smelled like garbage. It's for smoking only just like bath salts are for snorting only.

The chemists that invent this stuff need catchy names for it to sell in head shops. Its not like they can just call it fake cocaine laced with fake LSD.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But the thing is, those were not intended for people to snort or smoke or whatever the fuck they're doing with them. They were intended to put in peoples' bath water.[/QUOTE]

What? No no no... bath salts the drug has nothing to do with anything you put in bath water. They were just labeled and marketed as bath salts so they could be sold in gas stations and head shops without attracting too much attention. Until recently it was very much legal to buy and sell bath salts (I believe they go by other names too like monkey dust) but recent legislation has banned of the key ingredients and many states are outlawing the use and sale and rightfully so.

We have had problems with bath salts in Maine for over a year now. Belows is a story of the first confirmed drug overdose due to bath salt use:

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/17/health/report-describes-how-bangor-bath-salts-user-died/

“He was volatile from the second Officer Smith came to the scene,” the sergeant said. “We had never seen anything like that. This guy was instantly angry. It was a very dangerous situation.”

Willis charged at Smith, and that led to a brief physical altercation on the trunk of Smith’s police cruiser and a smashed back window, Edwards said. Backup was called.

“It required multiple officers to arrest him,” Willis’ autopsy report states. “Physical force was used including strikes and baton.”

Smith arrested and charged Willis with disorderly conduct, criminal mischief and refusing to submit to arrest.

“In the case of Mr. Willis, we learned that people using so-called bath salts can be very unpredictable, and sometimes violent,” Bangor Police Chief Ron Gastia said Tuesday in an email statement. “In a situation, this one or any other, in which officers are confronted with a violent individual who poses a threat to the safety of the officer or others, I expect officers to respond appropriately to insure the safety of all concerned, as was done in this case.”

Gastia added: “In this case, the responding officer acted appropriately in handling Mr. Willis.”

About 7 p.m. July 22, police Officer Chad Foley took Willis to the Penobscot County Jail, where Willis “continued to be agitated and uncooperative … yelling and fighting with deputies,” the autopsy report states. “It eventually required multiple deputies to restrain him in order to place him in a suicide smock and get him into a holding cell.”

Willis seemed to calm down and the restraints were removed at 7:11 p.m., the medical examiner’s report states, but by 7:45 p.m. deputies became concerned because “he appeared unresponsive” and didn’t answer questions.

“They opened the door and he immediately began to yell, grab onto his testicles and bang his head and extremities on the wall,” the autopsy report states.

-------------------------

Here is a link where the Senate voted to ban bath salts and snythetic marijuana:

US Senate votes to ban bath salts, synthetic marijuana

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/...-votes-to-ban-bath-salts-synthetic-marijuana/

------------------------------------------------------

The biggest problem we are seeing with bath salts is that it makes people aggressive and delusionally paranoid; people that use them are being found walking the streets with weapons (knives, swords, guns etc.) and are under the belief that people are trying to kill them.

The cheif of police and local medical staff have held several forums in the town/city I live in and basically have stated that if you suspect someone of using then call the police and get the fuck away.

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet in this thread but one of the main ingredients in bath salts is mephedrone and methylenedioxypyrovalerone, known as MDPV.

Here are some more headlines regarding bath salts use from my local newspaper:

Holden man found hiding in grocery store ceiling last year faces new charges

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/04/...ry-store-ceiling-last-year-faces-new-charges/

Brewer woman reports armed people with night vision goggles, police say

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/...-people-with-night-vision-goggles-police-say/

Lee man on bath salts arrested after setting girlfriend’s car on fire

http://bangordailynews.com/?p=1038665

Bangor man carrying BB gun arrested on weapon charges, warrants

http://bangordailynews.com/?p=1031737

Tasers, pepper spray, hand-to-hand combat no match for man on bath salts

http://bangordailynews.com/?p=1026497

bread's done
Back