$15.99-19.99 Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition

[quote name='gueeds']Should I wait a few more weeks when they pay me to take these instead....hmmm[/QUOTE]

:roll: wow your real original, its not like I havent heard that million times by now. The game imo is good and I enjoyed my playthrough. I found the $6 I spent on my copy from GF was a steal. If I didnt buy it then, I would be all over this. Good find OP

[quote name='Royal High Knight']:roll: wow your real original, its not like I havent heard that million times by now. The game imo is good and I enjoyed my playthrough. I found the $6 I spent on my copy from GF was a steal. If I didnt buy it then, I would be all over this. Good find OP[/QUOTE]

His satirical comment was far better than the serious ones saying "well, it's still $.50 above my buy point, definitely waiting." You should redirect your ire, sir!

I see only one contraction in my reply, and I see nothing wrong with it. If I have made an error regarding contractions, please do enlighten me.

(There was, however, an incomplete sentence. I thank you for not pointing out the actual flaw! lol)

Grabbed the PC version thanks OP. I usually go the console route. The game, however, has such low trade in value everywhere that saving the 3 bucks is better in the long run.

already bought the regular edition on 360 for 2.99. wouldnt mind all this bonus stuff though. think ill bite. And adding a volume of Voltron will give me free shipping. :)

any differences between the pc and 360 version? doesnt come with any dlc or anything does it? may just get the pc version to save $4

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww crap, no free shipping for PC version but honestly think I'll bite too. Duke Nukem was the shit back in the day, sure the game tainted his image but the old games are still classics. At least I'll buy it to remember the good ol' days. :D

Thanks OP!

[quote name='eXiON']Aww crap, no free shipping for PC version but honestly think I'll bite too. Duke Nukem was the shit back in the day, sure the game tainted his image but the old games are still classics. At least I'll buy it to remember the good ol' days. :D

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

theres free shipping, but you need an order of $25 or more. Same with the 360 version.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']theres free shipping, but you need an order of $25 or more. Same with the 360 version.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but thats the thing. Not sure what I should add for another $6. :whistle2:k Any suggestions? I might just add some SDHC card or something lol.

[quote name='eXiON']Yeah, but thats the thing. Not sure what I should add for another $6. :whistle2:k Any suggestions? I might just add some SDHC card or something lol.[/QUOTE]

youd need to add something thats 9.00 or higher if your getting the pc version.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']youd need to add something thats 9.00 or higher if your getting the pc version.[/QUOTE]
Man, I need to get some sleep I'm just not really making much sense right now. Maybe I'll regret this by the morning but I went ahead and bought a 32GB micro SDHC for my Phone while I was at it.

[quote name='eXiON']Yeah, but thats the thing. Not sure what I should add for another $6. :whistle2:k Any suggestions? I might just add some SDHC card or something lol.[/QUOTE]

The duke Nukem collectors edition strategy guide

I'm such a sucker.

Opened, played, platinum trophied
Duke Nukem Forever ps3 $5 (previous Best Buy sale)

Will keep sealed as collector's items
Duke Nukem Hardcover Guide $6 (previous Amazon price)
Balls of Steel Edition pc $15.99

And just like that I wasted $27 on Duke Nukem. Oh well.

Steer clear. I got the pc version for $5 and still feel ripped off, considering all the infinitely better free to play games out there lol.

[quote name='gordojones88']I already have balls of steel.[/QUOTE]

0.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE3KdcTgrno

[quote name='HornyPony']This is the Collector's Edition.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. This is the balls of steel collection. Everyone knows that any edition with the word "balls" in it, is far superior to any pitiful "collector's" edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
In for 360. I wanted this when it was first announced but no way I was spending $100+. But now I have to get rid of my used 360 copy that I bought months ago.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']In for 360. I wanted this when it was first announced but no way I was spending $100+. But now I have to get rid of my used 360 copy that I bought months ago.[/QUOTE]

could have just bought the PC version then and saved $4. :p

[quote name='Duetschbag']For anyone who wants free shipping and has a .edu e-mail address, just sign up for Student Amazon Prime. http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info

I'm going to pick up the PC version just to hold on to. I got the PS3 version for $6.99 from GF.[/QUOTE]

I bought the PC version to hold onto for a few years. Let's take a gamble to see if the value of an unopened copy of this crap game lasts. :)

[quote name='Duetschbag']For anyone who wants free shipping and has a .edu e-mail address, just sign up for Student Amazon Prime. http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info

I'm going to pick up the PC version just to hold on to. I got the PS3 version for $6.99 from GF.[/QUOTE]
Keep in mind that you have to check to make sure Prime will cover all your shipping costs in your particular region. If you sign up for Prime and it doesn't cover free shipping to Hawaii. for example, it turns out to be a worse deal than having no Prime. That is why the University of Hawaii students were in an uproar some time back.

As god awful as this game is, the CE is actually not bad.

I paid $8 or so and it was totally worth more than that. Quality on the CE "add-ons" is pretty good for the price, I'm slowly building a poker chip set from these CEs :p. The duke bust is a fun little conversation starter at work, it seems basically everyone who worked in IT in the 90s knows the duke!

[quote name='plus1zero']Meh, ordered a 360 version. Why not? Still a better game than ninja gaiden 3.[/QUOTE]

Hahah nice

I bought the PC version to hold onto for a few years. Let's take a gamble to see if the value of an unopened copy of this crap game lasts.

I ended up getting two. :p One to hold on to and the other to open so I can display some more game memorabilia in my office. Even though I didn't care for the game so much the items that come with this package are pretty cool, especially if you are an old school Duke Nukem fan.

Keep in mind that you have to check to make sure Prime will cover all your shipping costs in your particular region. If you sign up for Prime and it doesn't cover free shipping to Hawaii. for example, it turns out to be a worse deal than having no Prime. That is why the University of Hawaii students were in an uproar some time back.

Thanks for that information, I wasn't aware of that.

[quote name='slowdive21']679 pc versions left.[/QUOTE]

Where does it tell how many are left? I see people mentioning that, but I've never seen where it tells unless it is down to like 15.

[quote name='DukeMagnem']Where does it tell how many are left? I see people mentioning that, but I've never seen where it tells unless it is down to like 15.[/QUOTE]

add one to your cart. Then edit the quantity to 999 and update the cart.

If it is a 'no limit' item, it will show the actual count.

Since the xbox version is limit 3, you can no do this trick on that version.

Thanks, the Xbox version was the one I wanted to know about... so oh well. Still, this trick will come in handy in the future. I was just holding off on ordering for a couple days because I thought I might be able to bundle another game with it for FSSS, but it looks like I'll just have to add batteries or something.

This is just too much swag to pass on at $16, the book alone might go for this much under different circumstances. I guess the fact that I actually finished the 360 version and didn't totally hate it sweetens the deal.

BTW, I love how this plus the guide puts you at two cents under FSSS.

Am I the only person who LIKES this game?? Then again I grew up playing early 90s PC shooters as a teen.

Had the 360 version, but had to but the PC CE at this price!

And quit complaining about free shipping and just get Amazon Prime! SO worth it. Especially since you get tons of free streaming TV and movies on PS3 with it.

bread's done
Back