Killzone 3 Helghast Edition for $15 at Sony Style Boston

dohdough

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Store is closing and looks like it'll be closed before the end of the month. Sticker says $49.99 with a 70% off placard over it. There were at least 20 copies yesterday afternoon. Good Luck!

[quote name='Brother Daz']a lot of time traveling going on today...[/QUOTE]
:lol:Because pointing out it's been cheap someplace else(even if it's not cheap there now) is such a crime to humanity?

Not trying to be a junior mod or anything, but this deal really belongs in Regional, since not everybody has a Sony Style store by them.:cry:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:Because pointing out it's been cheap someplace else(even if it's not cheap there now) is such a crime to humanity?[/quote]
Yeah, but $15 is still cheaper than $34.;)

Not trying to be a junior mod or anything, but this deal really belongs in Regional, since not everybody has a Sony Style store by them.:cry:
I was actually debating posting it there, but there are lots of Beantown CAGs and this forum gets more exposure. It's such a bitchin deal that I didn't want anyone that would want it to miss it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:Because pointing out it's been cheap someplace else(even if it's not cheap there now) is such a crime to humanity?

[/QUOTE]didn't you know every time a old deal is brought up a puppy dies? ;)

I actually had no idea there was a Sony store here in Boston. Welp, not for much longer anyway!

[quote name='kit352']Is it in copley?[/QUOTE]
Yup.

[quote name='caedeskhan']Are all the games 70% off now?

I was there last Sunday in Copley and didn't even see these Killzones...[/QUOTE]
As of yesterday, they're still 50%. I scored Crysis 2 for $5 last week.

They're still getting stock until they close and were stacking them at 11:30am yesterday. They got some more monster surge protectors and some PS3 accessories like cables, cameras, camera tv attachments, and a few other things.

argg...I won't be able to make it down until at least Friday or Saturday. Did you notice if they had anything else worth getting too?

[quote name='admiralvic']idk, it was 34 for a while at BB.[/QUOTE]and now its $15. $15 >>>>> $34. Id rebuy this at $15 if I could find it

I think I will stop by tomorrow and see what they have.

Now which one of you cheap asses is paying for lunch???

Hey guys, don't know if any of you have stopped by there today but do they still have some in stock? I wanted to drive over during my break and pick one up. Thanks!

bread's done
Back