Gunstringer w/ fruit ninja download (Xbox 360 Kinect) $15 @ newegg

Nice catch been wanting to get both of these for my son and had just been waiting for it to drop below $20.

was just playing the fruit ninja demo w/ my kids today and thought, "I really need to track down a Gunstringer w/ FN code'/ Lo and behold, here it is at the right price. Thanks muchly OP.

whoa didn't know people would buy for $15. also didn't know Newegg sells codes.

if anyone wants to help a CAG out I have 2 or 3 sets of these for trade/sale ($14) :cool:

I ordered it. I had downloaded the Gunstringer demo a while back and never got around to playing it until a couple days ago. I knew I would end up buying it within about two minutes. Good time to find it on sale.

I already have Fruit Ninja, though. Oh well, maybe have something to trade soon. :)

Normally I'd definitely be in for a deal like this, but I finally got the gun stringer as part of that six months of Xbox gold + five games promotion MS ran a few months ago.

Great deal for anyone else that needs kinect games!

This is one great game for 15 bucks, definitely my favorite Kinect title. The main story mode is kinda short but it's also the sort of game I'll always come back to.

Also, be sure to pick up the free Wavy Tube Man Chronicles DLC. It's almost a separate game unto itself.

bread's done
Back