Infamous 2 msrp drop to 30$

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Ive checked online and gamestop, bestbuy, toys r us and walmart all have it for 30$ so Its offically a greatest hits title now. This is great cause we might get a 20$ off infamous 2 coupon at bestbuy next month like they did for resistance 3 this month ! I want this game back in my collection :)

Seems like they're pretty much done with InFamous 2, what with it being available free to PS+ subscribers too.

A friendly reminder that infamous 2 will not available for download for free even if you are a PSN+ member after 7/3 update. So download them now, or at least have it purchased so you can have it on your 'download list' on your account. So you can at least download whenever you want to

Game is sick and totally worth $30, regardless of PS+ freebie status. GH version will likely include dlc and move patch as well.

[quote name='brewin']Game is sick and totally worth $30, regardless of PS+ freebie status. GH version will likely include dlc and move patch as well.[/QUOTE]

You mean Festival of Blood?

• Amazon = 24k Gold Amp, a golden version of Cole's melee weapon.
  • Best Buy = Kessler Skin, making Cole look like the villain from the first game.
  • GameStop = Lightning Hook, which grapples enemies/objects and pulls them close.
  • Walmart = Electrocution grenade, a grenade that electrocutes, obviously.
  • Festival of blood

[quote name='heyheyhey11']A friendly reminder that infamous 2 will not available for download for free even if you are a PSN+ member after 7/3 update. So download them now, or at least have it purchased so you can have it on your 'download list' on your account. So you can at least download whenever you want to[/QUOTE]

Source? I'm pretty sure it's staying up.

the only games i see on expiring soon folder are
-vitua fighter 5
-zombie apocalypse
-hard corps

The Collector's Edition is the best version if you can still get it. The tote bag is amazing and incredibly useful for taking to PAX. You will look epic, too.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']The Collector's Edition is the best version if you can still get it. The tote bag is amazing and incredibly useful for taking to PAX. You will look epic, too.[/QUOTE]

Awesome CE. I was able to pick up 2 CE for $30 each at a local BB about 2 weeks ago.

[quote name='gundie']Awesome CE. I was able to pick up 2 CE for $30 each at a local BB about 2 weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

I resold a ton when GS had it on sale compared to its full price. Plus I sold my $25 one, which I now wish I had back just for the bag. The bag used to sell for $50 by itself, not sure if that's true now.

*edit*
Still selling in the $45-50 range.

ive had this game for a long time, just put it in the other day for the first time. really impressed playing this with the move. thought id switch to the controller in no time. but i did not. excelent!

Downloaded the free vesion for PS+ members - will pick up the physical copy when I can get it for $20 or less....

might as well wait it out for the infamous1 and 2 greatest hits dual pack. u can preorder it for 29.99 after the $10 off newegg preorder code. see the $10 off newegg preorder thread.

[quote name='technicalstylez']might as well wait it out for the infamous1 and 2 greatest hits dual pack. u can preorder it for 29.99 after the $10 off newegg preorder code. see the $10 off newegg preorder thread.[/QUOTE]
Can't stand those red game cases!!

[quote name='shivan128']Can't stand those red game cases!![/QUOTE]
Just think of it as special, like those Blu-Ray movies that have a red or green case. :lol:

[quote name='ElektroDragon']The Collector's Edition is the best version if you can still get it. The tote bag is amazing and incredibly useful for taking to PAX. You will look epic, too.[/QUOTE]

I got a copy for $35 a couple months ago at BB. I love that backpack, it worked perfectly when I went to Bonnaroo.

:lol: This thread reminds me I still have it from the one $10 off a $29.99 pre-owned game coupon from @Gamer a few months ago.:bomb:#-o It's still sitting here unplayed too.:cry:

[quote name='juanawoman']Just think of it as special, like those Blu-Ray movies that have a red or green case. :lol:[/QUOTE]

There is a difference: the red cases are not transparent at all whereas the blu ray cases that are green (haven't seen a red one) are translucent.

I dislike the red cases as well.

bread's done
Back