Rayman: Origins $19.99 FREE SHIPPING at newegg

How many times can a $19.99 price be considered a deal? Seriously. This game lands this price every other week and every time it does people act like they have been waiting for years.

[quote name='Cocojames333']How many times can a $19.99 price be considered a deal? Seriously. This game lands this price every other week and every time it does people act like they have been waiting for years.[/QUOTE]
Agreed

20 is too much for this game, it's like paying retail at this point.

When it drops to 10 it's be a deal.

[quote name='biggie2123']Which version of the game is better?[/QUOTE]

PS3/360. The handheld versions don't have multiplayer.

[quote name='biggie2123']Which version of the game is better?[/QUOTE]

I have 4 versions of this game ps3, xbox, vita & pc and all are great but i play the ps3 one the most because my 4 year old son's hands fit the controller best and i play it with him. Both console versions run in 1080p whis is not very common for a ps3 game.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Vita version is still $40? Laaaame.[/QUOTE]

Amazon had it at $19.99 a few days ago...you just missed it

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wario64']Amazon had it at $19.99 a few days ago...you just missed it[/QUOTE]

SonofaBITCH.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sassylaurie']It's this price at BB right now. If you can come up with a couple of flips with the B2G2 for credit, you can get it for less.[/QUOTE]

Nevermind.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']Has the 3DS version been $20 anywhere yet?[/QUOTE]

3ds version had its release delayed i think the demo sucked

I guess I'm one of the few that did not enjoy this game at all. Made it to the second or third world and was really bored after that.

Maybe I will pick it up for the Vita once it gets lower in price and give it a second chance.

Awesome game. I actually already have Rayman Legends pre-ordered for WiiU, though still unsure if I'll follow through on that. I may only have the money for Pikmin 3.

Derailed. Point is, you COULD wait until it lowers in price, and with the release of Legends becoming more imminent it is becoming more likely, but if you're looking for an awesome platformer at a more than reasonable price, this was the best of 2011. A pleasure to experience.

[quote name='ral1121']I guess I'm one of the few that did not enjoy this game at all. Made it to the second or third world and was really bored after that.

Maybe I will pick it up for the Vita once it gets lower in price and give it a second chance.[/QUOTE]

I love platformers and I didn't think this game was as awesome as everyone else did. It's not a bad game by any means, but I'm not dyin to go back and play it.

[quote name='z3razerviper']3ds version had its release delayed i think the demo sucked[/QUOTE]

Wow I didn't realize it got delayed a 2nd (or maybe 3rd) time. At least they are taking the time to get it right.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']Wow I didn't realize it got delayed a 2nd (or maybe 3rd) time. At least they are taking the time to get it right.[/QUOTE]

Thats the sad part they arent apparently the carts are done they just did not want it to compete with something. So they delayed it.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I love platformers and I didn't think this game was as awesome as everyone else did. It's not a bad game by any means, but I'm not dyin to go back and play it.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

And it's an Ubisoft game. It will drop. $10 or $15 is closer to what it is worth

Paid $20 for it in January. That was a deal. This is a...re-deal?

By the way, this game does have a rare glitch that Ubisoft refuses to acknowledge where the game corrupts your save data out of thin air. Happened to me twice, so I had to give up on it. As I said, Ubisoft customer support refused to admit that there might be a problem, despite reports from others online.

Long story short, decent game, if you can play it. You've been warned.

[quote name='Runch']
By the way, this game does have a rare glitch that Ubisoft refuses to acknowledge where the game corrupts your save data out of thin air. Happened to me twice, so I had to give up on it. As I said, Ubisoft customer support refused to admit that there might be a problem, despite reports from others online.[/QUOTE]good to know, that's where these 16/32 GB USB's come in handy

bread's done
Back