Titanic Collector's Edition Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/Digital Copy $90 shipped @ Amazon.com

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
91aBVbjFq7L._AA1500_.jpg

91kP8O-STPL._AA1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Titanic-Collectors-Edition-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B008KOMMTA/

EDIT 1: Price dropped to $89.99 from $99.99.

EDIT 2: Price dropped to $69.99 from $89.99.

EDIT 3: Sold out!

EDIT 4: Back in Stock but $74.99.

EDIT 5: SOLD OUT AGAIN!

EDIT 6: Back in Back but $89.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Glad I preordered the one from the UK. Was half the price.[/QUOTE]

It's people like you who tarnish the memory of those who fought for our country to secede from England. All those people who died...all for nothing now...You make me sick :lol::lol:

JK

[quote name='Saix_XIII']It's people like you who tarnish the memory of those who fought for our country to secede from England. All those people who died...all for nothing now...You make me sick :lol::lol:

JK
[/QUOTE]

Haha. The UK one was an Amazon.uk exclusive, and announced 2 months ago. Didn't think it would come to the states and the Amazon.uk was limited to 1000 units and is OOS. But if this drops to $60 (I think that's about how much it is after exchange rates) then I'd rather order it from the US anyhow. Would get it sooner, and less chance to get beat up in the mail.

I had a hard enough time spending 50 on Sammy's Adventures and then Shark Night 3d HK version. No way I'm spending 100 for a 3d blu.

Those 2 were worth 50 because neither are available here

[quote name='dmdragon']I had a hard enough time spending 50 on Sammy's Adventures and then Shark Night 3d HK version. No way I'm spending 100 for a 3d blu.

Those 2 were worth 50 because neither are available here[/QUOTE]

lol @ Shark Night 3D being worth more than $5.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']It's now $90 shipped.[/QUOTE]
I placed an order in case they come to their senses and drop it another $15 at least but otherwise I'll just cancel later. I could see maybe if it was limited to 1000 or whatever like the UK one...but it's apparently not even limited. Why pay $100 dollars for this? Or even $90? I wouldn't and I won't lie it's one of my favorite movies of all time. OF ALL TIME.

[quote name='ssjmichael']This dropped to $69.99 now![/QUOTE]
Good enough I guess for me to cancel my UK orders. Thanks. I just checked this a couple hours ago too and it was still $90. I still can't believe MSRP is $100 lol. Even $70 is high but I'll deal with it for this movie.

So I may be trying to sell my UK pre-order on UK Ebay. Never done that before, and I am damn proud of taking money from those freedom haters!

Long live American greed!!

sold my UK order for 90 pounds? Stupid Amazon.uk can't switch from International shipping to england shipping so instead of it being free its gonna cost me like $12 bucks....the bastards

It won't hurt to cancel. You can re-order again with 1-click after 15-minutes cancellation then switch to England shipping within 30-minutes.

forgot i pre ordered this and saw the charge in my bank account and tried to cancel before it

shipped. no dice.

Looks like im getting a copy from the uk. Not gonna hassel with sending back.

Oh well, live and learn.

[quote name='kilik64']forgot i pre ordered this and saw the charge in my bank account and tried to cancel before it

shipped. no dice.

Looks like im getting a copy from the uk. Not gonna hassel with sending back.

Oh well, live and learn.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Preordered two from Amazon.uk and completely forget about the order. Should dispatch tomorrow and I've already been charged so no way to cancel.

[quote name='GBAstar']Same here. Preordered two from Amazon.uk and completely forget about the order. Should dispatch tomorrow and I've already been charged so no way to cancel.[/QUOTE]

HA! Glad im not the only one... ;)

Im not really that upset TBH, it is a pretty good set.

Plus 3D boobs never hurt...

[quote name='GBAstar']Same here. Preordered two from Amazon.uk and completely forget about the order. Should dispatch tomorrow and I've already been charged so no way to cancel.[/QUOTE]

Well considering you're getting 2 of only 1,000 produced, this could worth something in the future and make it easier to move.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I'll pick up 3D version under $20-ish. Still not worth paying extra $40-50 bonus items.[/QUOTE]

I canceled my Amazon UK pre-order for the CE set a week or so ago. It will end up costing me around $22 for the 3D version. Not a great price, but still a tad cheaper than nearly everywhere else on release.

And while I would have liked to have the CE set, it just was not worth it to me to pay the extra $40-50 for the bonus stuff.

Also forgot to cancel my Amazon UK order. Oh well at least it's region free. I see it's also not available at amazon.com now either so maybe I can just resell it. I already have a regular 3D copy on the way.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Also forgot to cancel my Amazon UK order. Oh well at least it's region free. I see it's also not available at amazon.com now either so maybe I can just resell it. I already have a regular 3D copy on the way.[/QUOTE]

Exact same situation for me.

It's back in stock at amazon.com, currently 366 remaining. Possibly this is the remaining stock after some cancelled their pre-orders

is there a print number for the U.S. version?

I know the UK version was 1,000 and I forgot to cancel that order so I'll be getting two. I don't really want to double dip if the U.S. version is essentially the same with an exponentially bigger run

My UK version shipped this morning. Some third party sellers have listed it on Amazon UK for ~$200.

US and UK are pretty much the same thing, UK is limited. Don't think it's numbered, but it has the UK rating on the front, so you can tell that it's the UK version.

[quote name='merchie89']my uk set arrived today, and now on way to post office to ship it back ol England.[/QUOTE]
There's got to be a CAG that wants it for cost + shipping

[quote name='cleaver']There's got to be a CAG that wants it for cost + shipping[/QUOTE]

He sold it to a buyer in the UK, he's not returning it.

bread's done
Back