K'NEX Angry Birds Giveaway! Only 500 entries, daily, 3pm Eastern - ENDS 8-20

canvasch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
K'NEX is having a pretty cool Angry Birds Giveaway..... The contest ends on 8/20/2012 .............
Each day they only allow 500 contest entries..... the first 500 entries each day will be accepted... They start accepting entries at 3:00pm Eastern...
So good luck... Hope a CAG wins.... :)

I got lucky and managed to get one. But two minutes prior to 3, the page wasn't wanting to load at all for me. Even got some message about the servers being busy.

CRAP, was playin' P4 Arena & didn't notice the time. Since I start work RIGHT at 3, I gotta wait until Saturday to try again....

Thanks Zonic505 no idea why my link didn't show up in the OP... lol.... i should start proof reading.. lol

anyways this is a reminder for you all... to try again today!

.... man i didn't get it twice :(
the page kept crashing and then it'd work long enough for me to put in my date of birth and the next page i have it instant autofill but when i hit submit it would crash again ..lol...

12 PM is too early for me.
I still have my Luigi. I ripped off his head and now my viking vinylmation holds it.

Gone in 1 minute.
Page loaded 1/10 times when reloading, and when it did, it would time out when trying to submit info. That's a bit ridiculous.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Finally got in today, probably because I actually remembered to enter on time.[/QUOTE]

I got on the page the moment it went up and got jack.
Getting in was mostly luck.

Got it today by being prepared and the fields were pre-filled out, so I just hit down-down-tab a few times to populate them.

[quote name='Gram']I got on the page the moment it went up and got jack.
Getting in was mostly luck.[/QUOTE]

I loaded the page up at exactly 3pm, got an error message, refreshed, put birth date in, had to refresh twice, put the rest of the info in, the it said I was accepted.

I finally got in today. You can really feel what slickdeals does to the website with the page errors and half the page not loading sometimes lol.

Thank you for entering the K'NEX Find the Golden Egg Sweepstakes! Your entry has been accepted! Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of your FREE K'NEX Angry Birds Egg Sampler.

First time trying. I remember last time it took a few days of trying for me to even be able to fill out the form for Luigi.

congrats guys..... i didn't manage to get any submissions through.. lol.... glad a few of you got at least a white egg :)

bread's done
Back