Burnout Paradise $4.99 pre-owned Best Buy

[quote name='Royal High Knight']There's free shipping, but just no shipping option. Ima keep my eye on this one. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

No problem!

Please note that the servers will most likely go down in Q1 2013. (Criterion will have made two games since Paradise at that point, and EA hates keeping servers up.)

Also note that this is one of the greatest games of all time.

Best racer this gen as far as Im concerned. Too bad the series is in hiatus bc we should have gotten a proper sequel by now. Everyone should own this

Need for Speed most wanted looks like an upgraded version of Burnout which makes me want to pre-order it but I'm sure it won't take long for it to hit $30

Deal of the century. This is the only retail game I platinum'd (if you're into trophies). I'm not even really into racing games. This game was just so much fun! I may need to download all the DLC at some point and get back into it. I believe Criterion said that PS3 was the lead platform for this, so graphics and overall performance might be a little better on the PS3 than the others (probably not a huge difference though).

TLDR - BUY IT!

[quote name='heatison777']Ya had me at Burnout, but lost me at PS3 only.[/QUOTE]
Looks like you need to buy a ps3 then ;)

[quote name='mightymek']hmm...my store actually has one in stock...tempting...[/QUOTE]

Great game for $5! A lot of fun to and great trophy earning game! I've been trying to find one near $10, but they seem to be going for $10-15 everywhere!

It looks like I am the only one who hated Paradise due to its open world where you had to drive around to get into races (pain in the ass). I still think Burnout Revenge is better than Paradise.

This is the only racing game I need this gen, still go back to play burnout paradise island DLC sometimes. Criterion updated and gave away tons of FREE dlc for a whole year when they were supporting this game like bikes, trophies, and night time play. Probably will never see this type of support again since publishers are really pushing to sell season passes.

Not to derail the thread or anything but was Burnout Paradise - The Ultimate Box for the PS3 a retail release or is it digital only, cause I'd like to get that.

I picked up my copy. My BB actually had like 6 copies, it was weird. They never have that many of a used game that I've noticed.

[quote name='oasisboy']It looks like I am the only one who hated Paradise due to its open world where you had to drive around to get into races (pain in the ass). I still think Burnout Revenge is better than Paradise.[/QUOTE]

I was like you when BO paradise came out and hated it for the exact same reason, but I also hated open world games back in the day and now almost every game I play is open world and I have fallen in love

[quote name='VidPower']Not to derail the thread or anything but was Burnout Paradise - The Ultimate Box for the PS3 a retail release or is it digital only, cause I'd like to get that.[/QUOTE]
It was download-only in the USA. In Europe it was a boxed release and it included a code for the Party Pack.

[quote name='KtMack23']Would you look at this, a CAG in Training actually posting a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, i'm trying my best!

[quote name='VidPower']Not to derail the thread or anything but was Burnout Paradise - The Ultimate Box for the PS3 a retail release or is it digital only, cause I'd like to get that.[/QUOTE]

That was a UK import for retail ps3, and I thought I remember seeing that in the PSN store some time ago.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Thanks man, i'm trying my best![/QUOTE]

Yeah, props man. Usually takes a handful of screw ups before you get it right

[quote name='TooPoor']There's a :ps3: icon.[/QUOTE]

The icon does not appear in mobile view....don't get cocky OP

[quote name='shadowkast']Yeah, props man. Usually takes a handful of screw ups before you get it right[/QUOTE]

First fourm I created to haha. I really wish I found out about cag a long time ago, because it is right up my ally!

Thanks OP, I just sold my PS3 version to get it on steam before I realized Big Surf Island wasn't on the PC version.

I bought this cheap for PC on steam in the summer sale. Fun game. I probably would buy it again if a store near me had it.

Damn, I was going to pick it up and try it out but I guess someone got to it while I was checking out.
Oh well, thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='iduncurr']Damn, I was going to pick it up and try it out but I guess someone got to it while I was checking out.
Oh well, thanks for the heads up OP.[/QUOTE]

no problem!

own it on PC but my rig has diedHDD acting up and GPU (only a old 8800GT) took a surge. i'd pick this up but there's a decent PS3 backlog anyways.

however if anyone's questioning if they should get this, just bite down and buy it 5 bucks for a open world racing game is nice. Really wish they could make paradise 2 though. so much fun!

[quote name='Fire2box']Really wish they could make paradise 2 though.[/QUOTE] The upcoming Need for Speed seems to be the spiritual successor to Paradise.

Just to let everyone know this is available for shipping. I just ordered one! Good luck!

Also if anyone has this or gets it and wants to group up just add me on psn.

[quote name='KillerSmokey24']Just to let everyone know this is available for shipping. I just ordered one! Good luck!

Also if anyone has this or gets it and wants to group up just add me on psn.[/QUOTE]

Hell Yeah!!! Was waiting for someone to post it was ready for shipping. Thanks man. Im not a fan of racers, but this game is awesome.

bread's done
Back