Bizarre speedboat accident at Lake of the Ozarks caught on videotape

"Naptime for Cheapy"

I think pink bikini actually gets knocked out by slamming her face into green bikini's right buttock of steel.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']All that violent jerking and the green bikini top stays on. What a shame.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, usually the violent jerking doesn't start until the tops come off.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']All that violent jerking and the green bikini top stays on. What a shame.[/QUOTE]

Well, has that ever worked for you before? :lol:

[quote name='pacifickarma']Didn't realize people didn't.[/QUOTE]

The channel is geared towards 14 year olds and stoners. So if you fit in that category enjoy it. I had a free month of it earlier this summer, it took me 5 minutes before taking it back out of my favorite list.

[quote name='Jodou']This is very bizarre. . .who records on "videotape" anymore?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing they film their own sexcapades on that boat. And when you use a video tape, you limit the people who would be able to actually view it in case it fell into the wrong hands, like their children or something.

And as someone who's been to the Ozarks quite often, I've never seen anyone just stand around in a boat the way they did. Weird.

[quote name='Jodou']This is very bizarre. . .who records on "videotape" anymore?[/QUOTE]

I will say I plagiarized the title directly from the article. Bizarre was not my word :)

bread's done
Back