BB Reward Zone 10$ off any 29.99+ game Sep 7-10 (CAN)

I wish we got this coupon yesterday. I would have got Arkham city goty. I'll probably just use it on either dynasty warrior next or ninja gaiden sigma plus for vita.

Just got this in my email, so bummed that the game has to be 29.99 cause I've been looking for a way to get some dollars off of Jak HD collection which is now $19.99. Not sure of any other games I want, been mostly buying PC digital downloads and already ordered Pokemon from Futureshop's labor day sale.

WUUUUT! I decided to try entering the code anyway, not only did it work on the $19.99 game but I got free shipping! I have won, this day.

This deal is smoking hot for pre-orders. $10 off + $5 off for pre-ordering online + 800 Reward Points on some games.

Pre-ordered LBP Vita for $24.99 and Sonic All-Star Racing Vita for $14.99

[quote name='Heartless18']This deal is smoking hot for pre-orders. $10 off + $5 off for pre-ordering online + 800 Reward Points on some games.

Pre-ordered LBP Vita for $24.99 and Sonic All-Star Racing Vita for $14.99[/QUOTE]

Erm no you did not, Sonic Racing Vita does not have 5$ off so you paid 19.99$

Btw this works on games lower than 29.99$. Try it.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Erm no you did not, Sonic Racing Vita does not have 5$ off so you paid 19.99$

Btw this works on games lower than 29.99$. Try it.[/QUOTE]

I used $5 from a giftcard I had. Guess I should've mentioned that :p

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Last time I was in I saw El Shaddai for $29.95... so close. Yakuza: Dead Souls was $29.99 though, would be a good buy with this.[/QUOTE]

El Shaddai would kinda be a waste of the coupon (assuming it's actually single use), if you buy it from the USA it's $20 and under in lots of places.
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-El+Shaddai
http://www.amazon.com/El-Shaddai-As...TF8&qid=1347043037&sr=8-1&keywords=El+Shaddai

I really don't get why it's still $30-40 up here. It's been that cheap down there for a looonngg time.

[quote name='AndyTwobeats']Sorry for the stupid question... where do I put in the coupon code?
http://i48.tinypic.com/20t04ep.jpg

I logged in to my bestbuy account, but it doesn't ask me for my rewardzone account number, or seem to have a place to type in a coupon code.[/QUOTE]

You need to proceed with paying and once ur signed in it will automatically or should know that your a member as long as you've linked the accounts. And on the payments tab you should see an option to put in giftcards or coupons thats where it goes.

The coupon says not vaild on pre-orders?

[quote name='DeathAngel']You need to proceed with paying and once ur signed in it will automatically or should know that your a member as long as you've linked the accounts. And on the payments tab you should see an option to put in giftcards or coupons thats where it goes.

The coupon says not vaild on pre-orders?[/QUOTE]
Thanks very much for the help :D
Yeah, maybe they've fixed that glitch.
Some of the above comments said it worked with preorders, so I thought I'd see lol

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']cause I've been looking for a way to get some dollars off of Jak HD collection which is now $19.99.[/QUOTE]

It's worth it at $19.99, son.

ron-swanson-pic.jpg

[quote name='ShocWave']Anyone try using these gamerclub coupons more than once?
I'm curious if they log your rewardzone id and limit 1 per customer.[/QUOTE]

You can use it more than once. I haven't done it with this specific coupon but I have with past coupons.

[quote name='Faytz']Wanted to use the code and order Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom... but it didn't work >_> there's stock.. the price is at 29.99... so I don't know what's wrong but deal might be dead..[/QUOTE]

They stopped the online code for now because of all the errors that were happening. (ex. people being able to use it on pre-orders or $19.99 games)

[quote name='Average Box']They stopped the online code for now because of all the errors that were happening. (ex. people being able to use it on pre-orders or $19.99 games)[/QUOTE]

Will it be working again later? The game I want to order is only on the website so I can't exactly waltz into the store to get it

[quote name='Gold_guardian']Will it be working again later? The game I want to order is only on the website so I can't exactly waltz into the store to get it[/QUOTE]

They most likely will, they will probably just try to fix all the problems then make it available to use again.

It's 35; they give 800 reward points if you preorder (equivalent to 10 bucks) and with the promo code minus another 10 bucks

35-(800 reward points)-(10 bucks)
= 15$ bones!

[quote name='VetraX']It's worth it at $19.99, son.

ron-swanson-pic.jpg
[/QUOTE]
It would have been worth $40 but I beat the PS2 versions not long ago and was in no rush to replay.

None of my orders with this coupon have been processed, anyone?

[quote name='Faytz']Wanted to use the code and order Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom... but it didn't work >_> there's stock.. the price is at 29.99... so I don't know what's wrong but deal might be dead..[/QUOTE]

I just got back from BB to pick up the games I ordered this morning.

Saw lots of UMvC3s (for PS3), you can check your local store.

The CSR also let me adjust my Last Story order so I saved $5 more. It wouldn't stack with the $5 online discount but it's still good at $39.99 total + tax for me.

Still not working for me, trying to order SSX and Shinobi 3DS. Now if I can just figure out what game to get with my "20$ off a game in September" Futureshop code for getting a 3DS XL. Anyone now if those type of codes work on pre-orders?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I'm hoping to finally nab Portal 2. $19.99 seems like a good deal.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to guess you would prefer to have Portal 2 on a console if you don't already have it on Steam but, if you do want it on Steam, I have a 75% off (5$ after coupon) Steam coupon I could gift you. I already own it on both PS3 and Steam.

Ummm, wait a sec, it seems this coupon might have been gifted to me... I see no way of gifting it away. It looks like I can trade it but, not sure if I can trade it to you for nothing, never traded anything on Steam before.

None of my orders have been processed, they normally would have been within a few minutes to a few hours even during busy times... not looking too promising. Two of my orders were pre-orders above 29.99 and one was non-preorder at 19.99.

Actually now that I check some of my older orders, the status says the same thing as yesterday's orders: "In progress" I never received emails that the orders had been processed, which I normally do receive, so that's what had me concerned. I got the emails that said "thanks, we will process your order asap" but then didn't get anything further.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']It would have been worth $40 but I beat the PS2 versions not long ago and was in no rush to replay.

None of my orders with this coupon have been processed, anyone?[/QUOTE]

You have the PS2 versions and you want this aswell?

[quote name='VetraX']You have the PS2 versions and you want this aswell?[/QUOTE]

The first Jak and Daxter game looks terrible on PS2, no matter what you do. Getting all three games remastered for $10 is definitely worthwhile.

Also, the orders that I made for in-stock product all shipped today even though I received no confirmation e-mails for any of them (not even a "we received your order" for one). So far I see no reason to think that the pre-orders should fail.

[quote name='Derfel']The first Jak and Daxter game looks terrible on PS2, no matter what you do. Getting all three games remastered for $10 is definitely worthwhile.
[/QUOTE]

Coincidentally, I was playing the first one a couple of days ago. Plays and looks great to me.

Picked up God of War Sagas (previously traded in both collections and my copy of GoW 3 is lost somewhere) for $29.99. Doesn't seem like that great of a price compared to retail, until you factor in trade-in promotions and buying the collections on sale to begin with. End result, came out waaaaaay ahead.

:D

[quote name='VetraX']Coincidentally, I was playing the first one a couple of days ago. Plays and looks great to me.[/QUOTE]

I guess "terrible" might be an overstatement, but it has that really fuzzy look of the earliest PS2 games, even when upscaled.

2. Online Promo code instructions:
i. Start by signing into your account and adding product(s) to your cart.
ii. Enter the online code in the box under the Order Total box.
iii. Click on the "Apply to your order" button.
iv. Follow the on screen instructions to complete checkout.
I couldn't find where the box under the Order Total box is, can anyone gimme a little help? A screenshot

I've tried enter the Online Promo code here http://i.imgur.com/DWxau.png

But it didn't work http://i.imgur.com/APbYZ.png

[quote name='chakane048']I couldn't find where the box under the Order Total box is, can anyone gimme a little help? A screenshot

I've tried enter the Online Promo code here http://i.imgur.com/DWxau.png

But it didn't work http://i.imgur.com/APbYZ.png[/QUOTE]

Only works on one (1) game, priced at $29.99 or lower (regular price only).

I just tried using the code with 3 games in my cart, it didn't work. I removed all but one game from my cart, and the code works.

[quote name='djsaiyan']Picked up God of War Sagas (previously traded in both collections and my copy of GoW 3 is lost somewhere) for $29.99. Doesn't seem like that great of a price compared to retail, until you factor in trade-in promotions and buying the collections on sale to begin with. End result, came out waaaaaay ahead.

:D[/QUOTE]

I plan on getting it too. Only down side is that the remastered PSP titles are digital download only - they're not on disc. I hate asterisks like that.

[quote name='Derfel']I guess "terrible" might be an overstatement, but it has that really fuzzy look of the earliest PS2 games, even when upscaled.[/QUOTE]

I thought it looked more jagged than fuzzy myself. But no, Mass Media have done a more than adequate job with this collection... they actually have experience with this kind of thing. It's reassuring for anyone still on the fence about getting this collection.

UNLESS! you already have the games on the PS2
cheers.gif

EDIT: Oh. And I was at Best Buy an hour ago. The promotion code didn't work. The supervisor though did adjust the price regardless. He and the rest of the staff are fairly lax.

Tried using the code for Ratchet and Clank collection ($29.99), but keep getting the message "The Promotional Code RZ10GAME9710 is not eligible for your order. We have removed it. The discount was not applied. (0166)"

Not sure what the problem is, and that's really the only game I want right now. Not really a BB near me that I can go to either. meh!

[quote name='dotCody']Only works on one (1) game, priced at $29.99 or lower (regular price only).

I just tried using the code with 3 games in my cart, it didn't work. I removed all but one game from my cart, and the code works.[/QUOTE]

I've only ordered the 1x Journey $29.99..... is it the right box to enter the code?

Talked to customer service to get my order placed for me. Your millage may vary with this method since it was a big ordeal to get it done.

But since the game I wanted isn't in store this was the only way to get it at a discount.

[quote name='saad77']Tried using the code for Ratchet and Clank collection ($29.99), but keep getting the message "The Promotional Code RZ10GAME9710 is not eligible for your order. We have removed it. The discount was not applied. (0166)"

Not sure what the problem is, and that's really the only game I want right now. Not really a BB near me that I can go to either. meh![/QUOTE]

The problem is too many people took advantage of Best Buys screw up with the code and ordered a bunch of games for cheap that shouldn't have been eligible. Now everyone gets nothing JOY! Whatever, I'll just take a drive to FS tomorrow and get SSX for 20$ with the code in the click mag instead.

bread's done
Back