Danimal's So Easy Contest So Over. Congrats to our winner, gtkilla!

Danimal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
UPDATE: We have a winner! Congratulations to gtkilla, who requested Resident Evil 6 for the 360 in Post #110, which turned out to be the lucky winning number. Thanks so much to everyone for entering! Maybe we can do it all again in January. Wait, what?!!.... (See Post #243)

:hot: Prize Pool: This is a contest to win your choice of the games featured in Best Buy's Pre-Order promotion. So you need to figure out which of the following games you'd like to win: FIFA Soccer 13, Far Cry 3, Resident Evil 6, NBA 2K13, Dishonored, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Assassin's Creed III, or Halo 4. Or Borderlands 2 (See Update below)

I am not employed by or affiliated with Best Buy in any way. They have no involvement in this contest in any way, shape, or form. This is just me buying you one of the above games because I'm such a swell guy. I'll be getting a $20 Reward Zone certificate from them when I buy the winning game, so maybe I'm just an OK guy
. :cool:

:whistle2:k How Do I Enter?: This contest does not involve subscribing to my Youtube channel, following me on Twitter, commenting on my blog, or liking me on Facebook. Absolutely nothing wrong with those kind of contests, but this one is much simpler. To enter, simply post in this thread which game you'd like to win, and for which system. That's it. So easy.

:joystick: Two Quick Rules: 1. Entrants must have been a member of CAG since at least August 2012. This is to prevent anyone making dummy accounts to enter multiple times. 2. Please enter only once. I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner. I'll check to make sure the winner entered only once; if the winner entered more than once, I'll pick a different winner.

:whistle2:s What's the Catch? No catch. Well, unless you consider the fact that you won't have the game in your hands on release day a catch. I'll buy it and ship it out to you as soon as I possibly can, but yeah, it could be a few days, depending on where you live. Hopefully the getting it for free aspect of this contest will make up for that.

:shock: Wait, what about Borderlands 2? Here's the thing. Today is September 16th. Borderlands 2 comes out on the 18th. In order to pre-order it and get the $20 RZ certificate, I'd need to go pre-order it by tomorrow. I'm not sure when I'll close this contest; it will depend on how many entries keep coming in. Chances are, I'll be closing it after Borderlands 2 releases.

Tell you what. If you want to post Borderlands 2 as your choice, go ahead, but please list a backup choice. That way if there are hundreds of entries in one day and I close this tonight, then Borderlands 2 will be eligible. If not (more likely), you'll still be in the contest with a shot at another game. Fair enough?

\\:D/ This Just In! Borderlands 2 Update: Judging from the first 100 entries, there is certainly a fair amount of people who would like a chance to win Borderlands 2, so I've decided to make it part of the contest. Right now I'm thinking I'll keep the contest open for a few more days, so it won't be a preorder, but what the hell. (I've already pre-ordered 4 games myself; just how many of these $20 RZ certificates do I really need? ;) ) Don't worry about changing your entry if you'd prefer Borderlands to what you posted. When I draw a winner and contact them, I'll let them know Borderlands 2 is available to choose.

:applause: So, to sum up... Post which game you'd like to win, and for which system. If you choose Borderlands 2, please post a backup choice. Check back frequently; I'll update the thread title and/or this OP when I'm getting ready to pick a winner. That's it. Good luck, and thanks for reading all of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be grateful to win any of them but if I had to pick 1 it would be Resident evil 6 (xbox) so I could play some co-op with friends.ty for the chance! :)

Dishonored
Xbox 360

I would go for Assassin's Creed III, but I want the LE, which I assume you're not willing to give away. Of course, if I'm wrong, count me in. Ha ha. Thanks for the opportunity. Even if you're getting something out of it, this is still very awesome of you.

I would love Dishonored on 360
Borderlands 2 as a hail mary :D

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all...especially me.

Resident Evil 6 for the Xbox 360 It would be awesome to win so many games coming out i cant keep up....should i pay my bills OR buy some games lol
Thanks for the chance

This is like the TOTAL of totally awesome contest!!!

Joy!!

*ahem*......now that i have my composure back.....

I would like to enter with getting a chance at Halo 4 for theboys 360.

Cheers and thanks!

bread's done
Back