I have a free code for SF3: Third Strike Online for 360 mini contest

Donnums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I picked up the 25th Anniversary Collector's set even though I have every game in the set because I love Street Fighter(since I was 7 years old...20 years ago). It included codes for a ton of DLC that I didn't have, but also with codes for games I played the shit out of(10K or so matches on HD Remix).

So, I've tried selling the codes for HD Remix and SF3 - HD Remix sold, and I figure now I may as will give SF3 to a fellow fan.

Rules are simple - No BS Tweeting or Facebook nonsense, since I hate both and do not have accounts at either one. Just post here by Monday October 8th by 4:00pm PST and I'll choose someone at random to get the code. Post, for fun, why you love Street Fighter or your fondest memory.

Also, this is only open to CAGs who have been registered for more than 6 months. Hopefully, I will get 10 or so responses or I may try to extend the dealine.

Get to posting!

P.S. I have codes for the RE5 base game and Gold Edition content which I may give away at a later time if I can't sell it.

I remember receiving Street Fighter II: Championship Edition(GENESIS) for Christmas when I was a kid. It still had the tag on it for $79.99.

Thanks for the contest, Donnums! I would very much enjoy your Gold Edition content code for RE5 considering I bought the regular edition used and the code was already redeemed.

Fondest memory of SF was beating Super Street Fighter II on my SNES on very hard with my childhood friends. I'd have a sleepover every weekend, and my friends and I would all stay up until 5 in the morning playing games. We could beat Sagat easily, but Bison and his aerial prowess always ruined our chances; then one night, we managed to get in some lucky shots and beat him! This was back before achievement games, but I'll be damned if we didn't deserve one for that. ;)

My fondest Street Fighter memory was going over to my cousins house and playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 on the PS1.Thanks for the giveaway.

I remember feverishly dumping my quarters into the original Street Fighter. I still have dreams with Sagat laughing at me...

Cool contest.

My first memory of street fighter was when I was a kid and first saw the arcade...I laid eyes on Blanka and for whatever reason, I came up with the name "Green Crude" as his name. So my brother and I decided we wanted to play some "live action" street fighter when we got back home. So we were jumping from bed to bed acting like we were fighters from Street Fighter...and who was I...none other than GREEN CRUDE! LOL I've loved Street Fighter ever since.

Thanks for the contest...I remember spending all of my allowance money going to 7-Eleven to play Street Fighter II, and pulling off Guile Handcuffs for the first time...

Definitely in for one. Thanks for the contest too. I'm not good at fighting games, but always have fun against friends. I lose a lot though.

TBH I would give this to a friend who would go ballistic over it. I already got him a street fighter shirt for his Bday and some other friends got him some figurines and Monopoly Street Fighter. He is nuts for all things street fighter and I know he doesn't have this one.

haha I remember playing Street Fighter II with a friend when it first came out and spamming Blanka's electric eel attack thing because it was the only special move I could pull off. And he kept falling for it.... oh to be young again.

I would like the code, I never played a whole lot of SF3: Third Strike when it came out but I'd like to.

Thanks for the contest.

the earliest memory i had was over 13 years ago, street fighter 2 was on free play mode, and since i didnt know how to do any moves as guile, so i kept pressing everything to do the sonic boom, and while trying it the whole match, a girl next to me had a pepsi in her hand while playin a racing game, and when she steered, it spilled it all over my white shirt. i got mad and almost cried. a few months later, i played and did my first hadouken with ken.

It was 1991 when I bought Street Fighter 2 for the SNES.
From that day I became a fan :)
Thanks for sharing OP.

fondest memory was my first evo, evo 2007...was good times all round.

the biggest thing i remember from that evo was not an sf match but it was that crazy cyclops comeback by justin vs yipes

link

eh, why not throw my hat in the ring.

I remember being at the roller skating rink often when I was 11 or 12 (I have 2 older sisters and thats where they always wanted to go) and I'd get my skates, do 2 laps around the rink and then spend the next hour or two feeding quarters into the X-men arcade game until street fighter 2 came out and always drew a crowd since it was so competitive and I'm talking original SF2 with just the original 8... I owned most of the early SF games SF2 arcade edition and remember counting down til SUPER SF2 came out but I didn't keep up much more after alpha 1 on saturn... I've still been playing the Capcom vs' games but havent played much of SF4 even though I own it...

either way I wouldn't mind giving 3rd strike a try, I've heard those games are technical as hell. I've never played SF3 so getting it for free would be awesome.... thanks for giving me a shot.

1991, when my brother bought Street Fighter 2 for SNES. And we create my first tournament, in which entered all our friends, neighbors, relatives, and I got to the semi finals and lose my brother, ever since I started training and develop my skills, and after 1.5 years I won him : DDD
Thanks for sharing OP.

Thanks heaps for this. I love Third Strike, deepest fighter ever released, I use to play it in arcades and I still play this sucker on my Dreamcast when my old high school friends come around, not as good with my parry timings as I use to be, but willing to get better!

Thanks for the chance.

I was never really into fighters. I was more into DDR and other bemani games. Then LI Joe (which you guys might know) got me into playing 3S. We would go over his friends house by the mall in Bayshore (where we all played) and would rock out his backyard with TV's and arcade sticks.

It was the start of fighting games. I later ended up playing SF4 got pretty good at it too winning a few local tournaments with abel and getting top 32 at ECT one year.

Good times

[quote name='trunks982']thanks for this contest.
i like these types of contests. no need to sign up at someone's site and post a comment.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way. The majority of the time if I see a contest where I have to spam my followers on Twitter with someone's unknown website...I just don't bother to enter them.

In terms of Street Fighter memory...I remember playing the original arcade version of Street Fighter II when I was a kid at my local arcade. And then how excited and happy I was when I got the SNES port of it.

rsz_fireballyou.jpg

I can remember SFII coming to the Super NES and when I beat it without losing a match all the characters show up in a picture with alt costumes.

Good luck!

Street Fighter 2 was one of the first arcade cabinets that stole my quarters as well as made me a neighborhood champ at the game. I still keep the old Capcom intro music on my itunes and get goosebumps whenever it plays. Street Fighter was also one of those games where I'd pick up every version of. Thanks for the contest and good luck to the rest of the entrants!

bread's done
Back