Munitio Call of Duty Bullet Earbuds - $17.99 + FS. Tigerdirect

These any good? I just need something better than my current Ipod headphones (the old ones not the new ear pod style)

Insanely great deal I got them for $20 @ $13 they're a absolute steal. There's also a "break-in" period for these.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']Insanely great deal I got them for $20 @ $13 they're a absolute steal[/QUOTE]

I have a pair and they are my go to earbuds. I'll second that these are a steal at $13.

Thanks OP. Been in the market for a decent pair of in-ear buds to use with my Vita. With the original price being $90.xx, I feel like I just landed the deal of the century (even though it's not).

[quote name='Enuf']The official Sony ones can be found on clearance/rollback @ walmart for $10-$15
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-PS-Vita-In-Ear-Headset-PS-Vita-PlayStation-Vita/19604487[/QUOTE]
Those look a lot like skullcandy titans headphones (which are really good headphones),thanks for the heads up might have to check out my walmart later if its 10-15 bucks like you said.

And thanks OP I got these headphones and they are really good too, bought a couple more in case they break in the future

Bought one. Thanks for the heads up. This is perfect timing as I just accidentally destroyed my last pair of earbuds.

They are pretty decent, sad that I missed out on this since I broke mine recently (my fault) and could have used a replacement

I like the earbuds and the sound quality and think they're well worth the price, but when using the mic during a phone call, I notice people on the receiving end can hear an echo of themselves. Maybe it's just me or maybe it's my phone? (Mytouch 4g) Would still recommend though!

Great deal. I hope these live up to the praise I've seen them getting. Picked up a pair to replace the horrible Marc Ecko earbuds I bought to quickly replace my old skullcandys.

I was at Tiger Direct today buying a video card and they had a whole display of these still at $12.99 so I bought myself a pair. Except now I can't use them until Christmas when I give my son his.

Funny, when they were like $15 with a coupon, they couldn't keep them in stock and now when they're cheaper and a deal of the day, they can't unload them all. Anyways, thanks OP; for that price, I'll try a pair out. But the original $90 price was insane -- hope it didn't put Munitio out of business.

Thanks OP! I've been looking for a new pair of solid IEMs. For $13 even if they don't beat my current headphones, doesn't hurt to have an extra pair just in case.

[quote name='209chromatic']Got them when they where $15 a couple week ago and stopped working just this week.[/QUOTE]

They've got to have some sort of warranty with them, right? I mean they were supposed to be sold for $90, so you've got to have some sort of consumer protection for the product.

Edit : Comes with a two year limited warranty.
http://store.munitio.com/Store/Product/Sku/CPFA000334-01

Nice, i researched them a good bit and ended up getting them. Needed a new pair of ear buds since i've been relying on a 5 year old pair of Skullcandy Smokin' Buds, and since these have a mic I can finally stop using the iphone buds for phone calls
(i honestly think their just supposed to be a marker for Apple fans at this point to distinguish them in a crowd)
I don't play MW3 but the branding on these is relatively unobtrusive so they still work.

[quote name='Decker']Funny, when they were like $15 with a coupon, they couldn't keep them in stock and now when they're cheaper and a deal of the day, they can't unload them all. Anyways, thanks OP; for that price, I'll try a pair out. But the original $90 price was insane -- hope it didn't put Munitio out of business.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they got it from the warehouse? Remember they dont have many retsil stores.
I got mines from BB for $20 and they sold fast.
For $13 is a no brainer. Not the best, but still great headphones.

Crazy not to bite on this. Great alt. headset and just good as a pair of headphones too. Plus from experience those gold plated connectors do make a hell of a difference in the long run.

I really want these headphones, but do I really want the headache of having my funds tied up for a month with nothing to show for it like the last time I ordered from TD... Those headphones made it to the city, made it to the sorting facility that is just over a mile from my house, made it to the post office around the corner, was confirmed that my address didn't exist...

[quote name='Evt']I really want these headphones, but do I really want the headache of having my funds tied up for a month with nothing to show for it like the last time I ordered from TD... Those headphones made it to the city, made it to the sorting facility that is just over a mile from my house, made it to the post office around the corner, was confirmed that my address didn't exist...[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine on the 19th and they shipped the same day. Shows as a 10/26 delivery via UPS. Remember that you need to use a residential address in order to use their free shipping, which is totally ridiculous but that's their rules apparently.

[quote name='JoeyIA']Amazon has them for the same price & free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime.[/QUOTE]

Amazon is temporarily OOS. I had ordered a set yesterday (with Prime) from them, but decided to go ahead and cancel and reorder through TigerDirect since I have no idea when/if they'd be back in stock.

bread's done
Back