GameFly Weekend PC Deals: THQ Games On Sale

[quote name='MysterD']Doesn't say on its GameFly page if their version activates on Steam.
So, who knows...
Might wanna ask GameFly on their Twitter or contact their CS Dept?

In general, STALKER: SOC isn't on the list of games that activate up on Steam:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601
That list of activating Steam keys isn't complete & isn't 100% accurate, so you know...[/QUOTE]

I'll probably just play it safe and wait for the next Steam sale, which will hopefully be sometime this holiday season. Thanks for the info, though.

I get not functioning page?
change

Tempted to pick up Darksiders II at $19.99 but I have a feeling it will be cheaper than this during the Winter Sale. Thoughts?

[quote name='BrolyB593']Tempted to pick up Darksiders II at $19.99 but I have a feeling it will be cheaper than this during the Winter Sale. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I'm convinced it will be 15 at some point on Steam before the end of the year.

Hm, I gladly will wait until the Winter Sale then, thanks guys haha. I just wanted to make sure others felt the same way. I originally said I would hold out for under $10 so we shall see.

I have plenty of a backlog anyway.

It came out in August; I'd guess 66% off during Winter is the most you would see, which would put it around $17, but IMO it's worth any price as it's a great game. Plus I want to see the franchise continue, so buy it.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Tempted to pick up Darksiders II at $19.99 but I have a feeling it will be cheaper than this during the Winter Sale. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

There's a CAG in the trading forum selling Darksiders II Steam keys for $12.

By the time you actually get around to playing it. It will be $5

Ended up picking up Darksiders II from a fellow CAG.

I wish GameFly sold the DLC at a discounted price (or at all for that matter haha)

bread's done
Back