Call of Duty: Black Ops II Hardened Edition (X360) $79.99 at Amazon

Hmm, I really want to pick this up, but yeah I dunno. I'm gonna think about it, but nice to see there are still some left. Thanks OP!

If you're thinking about picking this up specifically for the Nuketown Zombies code, it's worth mentioning that it also comes with the Season Pass for Black Ops II.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']If you're thinking about picking this up specifically for the Nuketown Zombies code, it's worth mentioning that it also comes with the Season Pass for Black Ops II.[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but they confirmed the Nuketown zombie map will be release to pass members in December. $20 for 15-30 days earlier...

Me, I sold my Nuketown zombie code for $40 ($35 after fees). Free season pass for me!

Overall I got $102 after fees for splitting up my HE and I still have the game. Although I did reluctantly sell the awesome steel book because people were buying them for $30+.

That's not even counting the $20 RZ cert.

Still am dumfounded at people paying as much as they do for in game content. $40 would have bought them a season pass and just had to wait 15-30 days for it to drop. But they HAD to have it day 1... Oh well, free games and money for me.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']How much is season pass normally?[/QUOTE]

4000 M$ points ($50)

But 4000 point cards hit $40 quite often.

Also target has 1600 points for $10 on BF. so $25 if you snag those

I just saw the post above you saying it came with the season pass, this is incorrect. The HE doesn't come with the season pass like MW3 did.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I'd been checking every 2 hours since yesterday morning and noticed this today around 7:15am CST, placed an order right away. I must have called 6 Best Buys yesterday and over 10 GameStops with no luck. Even popped into a Wal-Mart last night where the clerk gave me a 'yeah right' look..

Good job OP!

Just got home with BO2 from Best Buy. Had a gift card I needed to burn. Maybe I'll take it back for Dragons Dogma and grab the Hardened Edition.

[quote name='Numero5ive']This does not include the season pass. Season pass is sold separately no matter which edition you buy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I couldn't find anything stating this came with the season pass. Thanks for clarifying that. Saved me a headache driving back to Best Buy for nothing.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Yeah I couldn't find anything stating this came with the season pass. Thanks for clarifying that. Saved me a headache driving back to Best Buy for nothing.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. I would've been upset if I made a decision of buying it thinking that was the case.

[quote name='Numero5ive']You're welcome. I would've been upset if I made a decision of buying it thinking that was the case.[/QUOTE]

Had my shoes on and everything!

[quote name='token2k6']yeah, I'd been checking every 2 hours since yesterday morning and noticed this today around 7:15am CST, placed an order right away. I must have called 6 Best Buys yesterday and over 10 GameStops with no luck. Even popped into a Wal-Mart last night where the clerk gave me a 'yeah right' look..

Good job OP![/QUOTE]

I managed to snag one at Target last night. I had given away my amazon pre-order to my best friend who got screwed by gamestop (they pre-ordered him the regular and not the hardened). Then yesterday decided I did want one. Did the same as you and kept refreshing.

Of course this comes into stock after I was searching Wal-Mart, Target, and Gamestop :wall:

[quote name='cag1000']Any care package editions pop back in?[/QUOTE]
It did yesterday. FYI, the drone is made of foam.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Yes spend money on a real copter/flying machine and get an HE.[/QUOTE]

the case/packaging is real nice, it's not made from cheap plastic. well detailed i must say. but drone is cheap, it feel like it's going to break by only holding. didn't bother playing with it. i got the ps3, and it seems like it's more valuable than xbox. just my opinion.

[quote name='coolrust']the case/packaging is real nice, it's not made from cheap plastic. well detailed i must say. but drone is cheap, it feel like it's going to break by only holding. didn't bother playing with it. i got the ps3, and it seems like it's more valuable than xbox. just my opinion.[/QUOTE]
It is, going about $250 on eBay.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']Where's the guy who bought 50 of these and said he would get $30 profit on each one :lol::lol:[/QUOTE]
100 actually. If you're only buying 50, you're not trying hard enough.

Ok so I just have the standard edition I got from Best Buy. Has a code for Nuketown 2025 which is selling for $15-$20 on eBay.

What's the deal with this map? Is it something that's supposed to be released later? Wondering if I should sell it now while it's still warm.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']If you're thinking about picking this up specifically for the Nuketown Zombies code, it's worth mentioning that it also comes with the Season Pass for Black Ops II.[/QUOTE]

it does NOT include the season pass, neither Hardened or Care Package editions include the season pass.

[quote name='perfectsil']it does NOT include the season pass, neither Hardened or Care Package editions include the season pass.[/QUOTE]

He meant that the Nuketown 2025 Zombies is included with the Season Pass.

Ok since my last comment got deleted by an over zealous mod...the Nuketown 2025 code, if I don't redeem it "for some reason" will it be part of a future download?

ATTENTION: FYI nuketown DLC doesn't hit season pass UNTIL DECEMBER..

Just so yo know... :D it's a great lil map for zombies and a Nuketown 24/7 moshpit on MP!

Kinda surprised these are alive still, I think Amazon was cautious with it's preorders. PLUS the announcement of the DLC coming in a month weakened a weak Hardened Edition. I bought it, used Nuketown codes and dumped all but the disc.

[quote name='$hady']ATTENTION: FYI nuketown DLC doesn't hit season pass UNTIL DECEMBER..

Just so yo know... :D it's a great lil map for zombies and a Nuketown 24/7 moshpit on MP!

Kinda surprised these are alive still, I think Amazon was cautious with it's preorders. PLUS the announcement of the DLC coming in a month weakened a weak Hardened Edition. I bought it, used Nuketown codes and dumped all but the disc.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't justify keeping the Nuketown zombie code as they were selling for $40-$50. So I dumped it and bought a 4k point card with the proceeds

I was going to jump on this, but couldn't justify the 80 dollar price point, especially since I already have the PC version. Somebody hurry up and buy it out so I don't change my mind.

[quote name='$hady']ATTENTION: FYI nuketown DLC doesn't hit season pass UNTIL DECEMBER..

Kinda surprised these are alive still, I think Amazon was cautious with it's preorders. PLUS the announcement of the DLC coming in a month weakened a weak Hardened Edition. I bought it, used Nuketown codes and dumped all but the disc.[/QUOTE]
You get the nuketown 24/7 mode with any nuketown redemption

Isn't this the normal retail price?

Why would someone buy the hardened edition if it doesn't come with the season pass? $20 for a steelcase and some avatar props?

[quote name='antlp89']Isn't this the normal retail price?

Why would someone buy the hardened edition if it doesn't come with the season pass? $20 for a steelcase and some avatar props?[/QUOTE]BECAUSE, they want early access to nuketown zombies. Which is why people are paying upwards of $50 on ebay for the nuketown zombie DLC

So much reading comprehension fail in this thread.

I have my HE staring at me from the entertainment center...still haven't decided on whether I should open it or put the return credit towards my Wii U.

[quote name='KanYozakura']So much reading comprehension fail in this thread.

I have my HE staring at me from the entertainment center...still haven't decided on whether I should open it or put the return credit towards my Wii U.[/QUOTE]

Selling it would give you more money then a return. But hey that's up to you.

[quote name='preston181']There are jackasses on Craigslist putting these up for $150+ already. Glad I pre-ordered mine.[/QUOTE]

Why are the donkeys? They were smart enough to preordered the game. If you buy a stock for $20 and sell it 5 minutes later for $40, are they being jack donkeys also?

It's capitalism at its purest form.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Selling it would give you more money then a return. But hey that's up to you.[/QUOTE]

True but then I have to deal with craigslist scrubs texting me 20 times and then backing out when I refuse to deliver it to them 1hr away from my house.

Was at Best Buy earlier and saw about 8 copies behind the overflow lockup by trade in counter. eBay prices on the decline already though...

Florence KY if anyone local.

[quote name='perfectsil']yesterday on ebay Nuketown 2025 (not the zombies map) was going for 20-30 , today I'm seeing some sold for 10-12.[/QUOTE]

Lol there is going to be a lot of mad people when they figure out what they bought.

[quote name='$hady']Was at Best Buy earlier and saw about 8 copies behind the overflow lockup by trade in counter. eBay prices on the decline already though...

Florence KY if anyone local.[/QUOTE]

that sucks.. my bestbuy couldn't even fulfill my preorder. Manager told me they will get another shipment in next week.. which I know is just a flat out lie.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']that sucks.. my bestbuy couldn't even fulfill my preorder. Manager told me they will get another shipment in next week.. which I know is just a flat out lie.[/QUOTE]

I know exactly how you feel, my Pre-order was also cancelled.

I don't mean to get off topic, but even with the $20 RZ I am not sure if I am going to Pre-order limited editions from Best Buy anymore as I have been having very bad luck. Both my Halo 4 Limited Edition and CoD:Black Ops 2 both got cancelled at midnight release, which is very upsetting as I had Pre-ordered those items almost as soon as they become available to Pre-order. I couldn't even do the $5 deposit because I was out of state, so I had to order online paying full price for in-store pickup and Best Buy sat on my money for months, no reason as to why they should not have a copy for me. (And before someone says they don't actually charge me until it is shipped, that is true but they still freeze the total amount by having it "pending" until you pick it up so you can't touch that money)

And from the two standard edition games that I have bought and picked up in the last few weeks at Best Buy, I have yet to receive my Pre-order bonuses or $20 reward certificate. I asked the CS in the store about the codes and they said I can only receive it in email since it is a BBY order, and every time I call Best Buy they tell me to wait 24 hours to get the codes, yet it's been weeks since I picked up the items.

I always thought the whole point of Pre-ordering in advance is so that when the item is released you will have a guaranteed copy, guess I was wrong.

Back on topic, I ended up picking up the hardened edition, but at this point I am not sure I want to justify spending $80 for it anymore. Guess I will make an executive decision later tonight, lol.

I have the regular game, but thought about getting the HE version. Decided it wasn't worth the hassle of flipping the nuketown dlc on ebay, selling the copy I have now, just to have the steel case and some silly ass avatar crap.

I had the 360 Hardened Edition pre-ordered from Amazon, but cancelled it at the last minute when they announced that Nuketown Zombies would be released as DLC in December as part of the Season Pass.

I don't care about anything in the HE really, and I wasn't going to pay $80 for effectively the Nuketown 2025 map alone. I'd rather keep an eye out and get the regular edition of the game as cheaply as possible, and then fork over $50 for the Season Pass, which is the real meat of the game IMHO.

Last year Amazon had MW3 Regular on sale for $39.99 on Christmas Day, and I used a $20 Gift Card to snag it for roughly $20. I plan on doing the same with BLOPS2 this year. The whole "paying extra for a season pass" trend makes buying the Collector's Edition seem like a total waste of money.

bread's done
Back