Win a Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 Console Bundle from CAG - LoganDX Wins!

Thanks Cheapy, you always take care of us around the holidays.

Edit: Is there a way to check which twitter account is tied to CAG?

[quote name='CheapyD'][IMG-R=5838]28874[/IMG-R]Simply follow us on Twitter and/or post in the contest thread to earn your shot at a Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 Console Bundle. Contest ends 11/26 at 11:59PM PST.

:360: Win a Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 Console Bundle from Cheap Ass Gamer[/QUOTE]

why is it that when I click on that link it says its not open to users from your region? I live in California and thats where my ISP is and what im posting from...

anyway thanks for doing a contest

[quote name='CheapyD'][IMG-R=5838]28874[/IMG-R]Simply follow us on Twitter and/or post in the contest thread to earn your shot at a Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 Console Bundle. Contest ends 11/26 at 11:59PM PST.

:360: Win a Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 Console Bundle from Cheap Ass Gamer[/QUOTE]
When I click on the link you provided it says "Sorry, this competition isn't available to users in your region." What region is this contest for?

[quote name='retrad']why is it that when I click on that link it says its not open to users from your region? I live in California and thats where my ISP is and what im posting from...
[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

[quote name='PottyPops']When I click on the link you provided it says "Sorry, this competition isn't available to users in your region." What region is this contest for?[/QUOTE]

Likewise... ;_;

[quote name='PottyPops']When I click on the link you provided it says "Sorry, this competition isn't available to users in your region." What region is this contest for?[/QUOTE]

Same thing here, I'm in CT.

Sorry, this competition isn't available to users in your region.
Noooooo! How can this be?! *incredulous look* The Land of the Frozen Spud is a well known and recognized region located in the middle of nowhere USA. Dirt Water USA is just down the road, sheesh!

I live in Illinois, and "the contest isn't available in my area" when I click the link either. I was a little late to this generation of consoles I have really only been able to select one. When I got my console, I chose the PS3... but I would love a 360. I've been dying to play Halo & Gears.

Thanks Cheapy for coming up with a contest like this to give us a chance! :)

If I do win. I'm going to take real good care of it. I've never been able to have an XBOX 360 before. It's one of the last game consoles I do not have.

Really like the console, saw my friends earlier in the day, the controllers are also pretty cool. Good luck everyone and thanks for having this contest Cheapy!

bread's done
Back