Amazon BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition around $20 [DEAD]

Fantastic deal for one of the best, most underrated 2D fighters this generation. Pick it up at this price, even if you're new to the series. It's a steal.

Also, before someone brings it up- yes, Chrono Phantasma did just come out in Japan, but only in arcades. There's still no set release date for console releases in Japan, which means that a N.A. release is still even further away than that.

Looks like Amazon is having a sale on Aksys Limited Editions in general between this and their PSP games.

If you haven't checked this series out yet, gotta say, easily one of the best fighting game series to come around in quite some time. /totally unbiased

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Fantastic deal for one of the best, most underrated 2D fighters this generation. Pick it up at this price, even if you're new to the series. It's a steal.

Also, before someone brings it up- yes, Chrono Phantasma did just come out in Japan, but only in arcades. There's still no set release date for console releases in Japan, which means that a N.A. release is still even further away than that.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for telling me about the new chrono phantasma. Looks bad ass!

Especially noel's new costume. :drool:
300px-Noel_Vermillion_%28Chrono_Phantasma%2C_Character_Select_Artwork%29.png

Thanks a lot OP. I've had this in my cart for a while waiting on it to drop from $30 and didn't see a notification that it dropped. Grabbed one on 360.

If anyone cares, a boatload of these came in to amazon dinged up at release. May not be an issue anymore, but if you're concerned about this being pristine you just may want to be aware. Mine wasn't too bad off, but I think they had a number of returns.

Order it with some other games/items so that they use a box instead of bubble mailers.

I added Record of Agarest 2 Limited Edition for PS3 (on sale for $30).

The Newegg one is the regular edition while Amazon is the limited.

Argh I wasn't gonna buy anymore games after picking up the Vita deal, but was waiting for the 360 version to drop in price.

I'll probably pick it up for $20 bucks.

[quote name='birdyjuice']The Newegg one is the regular edition while Amazon is the limited.

Argh I wasn't gonna buy anymore games after picking up the Vita deal, but was waiting for the 360 version to drop in price.

I'll probably pick it up for $20 bucks.[/QUOTE]

360 version is 19.99

[quote name='handsomepete']If anyone cares, a boatload of these came in to amazon dinged up at release. May not be an issue anymore, but if you're concerned about this being pristine you just may want to be aware. Mine wasn't too bad off, but I think they had a number of returns.[/QUOTE]

^ This.

The damaged copies are more prevalent with the PS3 copies. The 360 box is more rigid and there isn't any extra space whereas the PS3 box for whatever reason is larger (deeper) the then the 360 box and of course the PS3 case is smaller which means there is empty room in the box and any weight what so ever on top of the box will cause it to bend inwards causing damage.

I remember getting these at launch and they were packed really really well inside of a box and there was still damage so I'm not sure if it was sustained getting from the manufacturer to Amazon or from Amazon to me.

Either way for a long time after release these were not being sold by amazon / OOS due to all the complaints.

Nice to see them back now as I think I'll pick up another.

Thanks for posting this, s4kuy4!

I was looking at this when I was at GameStop last week and was disappointed to see it was still $40 (for a gut, no less). Jumped on the limited edition with both feet.

bread's done
Back