Gran Turismo 5 XL $10 + Free Shipping at Amazon

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Aghhhhh!!!!!!!:whee:

Just ordered this from Walmart.com like an hour or less, ago! $12.xx after tax and shipping! Calling them, NOW! Thanks![/QUOTE]
Now you have the added benefit of shopping at a place that doesn't treat its employees like dirt!

[quote name='Terran1212']Now you have the added benefit of shopping at a place that doesn't treat its employees like dirt![/QUOTE]
yeah, you know, except for the quasimodos they employ in sweatshop conditions at the warehouses

Managed to cancel my Walmart order through their online, self cancellation. Will call them to be sure. Thanks, again, OP!:D

[quote name='pyschonerd']Thank you VERY MUCH!! ha ha. Today has been a whirlwind.[/QUOTE]

My past few days of shopping have been a whirlwind! So many monkey wrenches thrown! This has been a BATTLE OF THE BIG DOGS!!!!!!!

I feel the need to warn people that there is a 10 Gigs mandatory installation with Gran Turismo 5 XL. So if you don't have enough space left on your PS3, it is something to consider.

[quote name='Investor']I feel the need to warn people that there is a 10 Gigs mandatory installation with Gran Turismo 5 XL. So if you don't have enough space left on your PS3, it is something to consider.[/QUOTE]

Yes. My 40GB ps3 got suck with this game...

So here's a question for everyone. Ratchet and Clank Collection just came out and its already down to $15 for the holidays. I know the price will go back up after this but what are the chances of it going even lower say same time next year for even lower? I deff want to get GT5 but I can't decide between Red Dead, La Noire or Ratchet and Clank as a 2nd game to pick up.

[quote name='xcefkevin']So here's a question for everyone. Ratchet and Clank Collection just came out and its already down to $15 for the holidays. I know the price will go back up after this but what are the chances of it going even lower say same time next year for even lower? I deff want to get GT5 but I can't decide between Red Dead, La Noire or Ratchet and Clank as a 2nd game to pick up.[/QUOTE]

You'll probably be able to get the R&C Collection for $10 at some point in the next year but I doubt it will go any lower than that for a new copy at least.

[quote name='xcefkevin']So here's a question for everyone. Ratchet and Clank Collection just came out and its already down to $15 for the holidays. I know the price will go back up after this but what are the chances of it going even lower say same time next year for even lower? I deff want to get GT5 but I can't decide between Red Dead, La Noire or Ratchet and Clank as a 2nd game to pick up.[/QUOTE]

just buy it. You never really lose any money buying a 10-15 dollar game. You could probably make your money back on ebay during the summer.

[quote name='sparklecopy']just buy it. You never really lose any money buying a 10-15 dollar game. You could probably make your money back on ebay during the summer.[/QUOTE]

UGH I got 3 out of the 4 I was looking at....I hate you people.

....I still love you though.

Wow, nice move on Amazon's part. This is great news for anyone who missed out earlier. I managed to snag GT5 XL as a lightning deal and I'm waiting on Ratchet & Clank to hit $10.

[quote name='Lgndryhr']So tempting now, lol. I missed out on the lightning deal and wasn't upset over it. I only want it for the DLC voucher.[/QUOTE]

Easy solution. What would the DLC cost if you purchased it directly off PSN? If it's more than GT5 XL, there's your answer.

[quote name='Ardrid']Easy solution. What would the DLC cost if you purchased it directly off PSN? If it's more than GT5 XL, there's your answer.[/QUOTE]

It's cheaper than the DLC, lol. I already checked yesterday before the lightning deal.

[quote name='Terran1212']Now you have the added benefit of shopping at a place that doesn't treat its employees like dirt![/QUOTE]
Why, because they live in India?

[quote name='Investor']I feel the need to warn people that there is a 10 Gigs mandatory installation with Gran Turismo 5 XL. So if you don't have enough space left on your PS3, it is something to consider.[/QUOTE]
I wish I'd have read this before ordering :(. The good thing is, I have a 500GB Seagate Momentus on the way to replace my 160GB HDD, that replaced my 80GB HDD in my phat. I just don't know when i'll get around to swapping it, cuz I will have LOTS to re-download.

I only have 10GB of space left, but it really doesn't go by the system settings info. I had 8GB free when I bought Okami HD (~4GB). It kept telling me I didn't have enough free space to download my purchase. I would cut off 2-3 games & try again. After I deleted 7GB of games, it let me download. I had the Auto Updates for PS+ turned off, so I'm not sure why it won't let me use the space available in my HDD :(.

For $10, this should be a no-brainer for anyone that was even remotely interested in getting this game. I got it for $16 a month ago and it was worth it even then.

[quote name='dohdough']For $10, this should be a no-brainer for anyone that was even remotely interested in getting this game. I got it for $16 a month ago and it was worth it even then.[/QUOTE]

I actually ordered it last night for $18, just went back in canceled and got it for $10 and was offered a free month of prime!

Wish I had come home first before spending an hour scouring walmarts buggysofabandoness in every single isle.... Manage to find a lone one under a billion dvd's woulda loved to give my money to amazon though : / oh wells....

How's this game? It's one of the best(or the best?) selling game on the PS3, but what is it about it exactly that's so good?

1) Really ? 2) Holy Poop 3) thank goodness I have a 2tb HDD in my ps3 :bouncy:

[quote name='TooPoor']If you haven't played red dead by now: What the hell is wrong with you![/QUOTE]

God damn it I already hit my budget for this weekend. But I want it so bad!

bread's done
Back