Modern Warfare 3 PC Best Buy - $24.99 - $25 Gamersclub Coupon = FREE (EXPIRED)

Jaggsta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
don't know why this is not posted here yet.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5567372-Mod...amersclub-Coupon-FREE?p=55241676#post55241676

For Any Game Rewards Member Locked or Unlocked.

This is last day to get this so hurry make sure your store has them in stock mine had 3 left after i bought mine.

I personally went and got it i bought a filler item candy bar and they had to still override the price because its $24.99 and won't work because its $25 off they would owe you money so they have to override it.

If they are being jerks once purchase filler item go return it.

and take it in there.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Just scored this. Best Buy and their manager really went out of their way to get this to go through. For some reason the offer didn't automatically adjust the price when the game got scanned like it usually does. So not having the print out in store, they actually let my dad( stayed home..was lazy today lol) print the coupon there. After a manager override I'm guessing, the transaction went through. Good post OP. I was going to post this up until I seen your post. I knew today was the last day and the price would drop for the claim but didn't think it would be FREE.

Confirming that I don't see it, but did see that my 5 dollar reward cert showed back up, any idea why this keeps disappearing on me?

got the coupon found mw3 pc they said cannot be combined with bf sale and I didn't want to debate with the cashier and manager they seemed exhausted and tired thanks anyways

[quote name='abouttandoutt']got the coupon found mw3 pc they said cannot be combined with bf sale and I didn't want to debate with the cashier and manager they seemed exhausted and tired thanks anyways[/QUOTE]

It clearly States Markdown taken from sale price which means it works on any Sale Price.

bread's done
Back