CAG-only: God of War: Origins HD (PS3) or 800 Microsoft Points Giveaway from Gamesies

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Hey guys. Back with another giveaway - ScrewAttack just posted Episode 3 of my show Gamesies on their site, and I want to try and drum up the views and comments.

I'm giving away either a copy of God of War: Origins HD for the PS3 or an 800 point Xbox Live card. I know everyone doesn't have a PS3 or 360, so you'll have a choice in your prize.

You can get two entries in the contest:

1. Just watch the video and let me know your favorite sketch segment by posting in this thread.
2. Comment on the video on ScrewAttack's site - accounts are free there.

Here's the link:
http://www.screwattack.com/shows/gamesies-show/gamesies-halloween-spooktacular-episode-3

I'll announce the winner on Monday, December 3rd at 12p EST. Good luck everyone!

As a big fan of They Live and Silent Hill, I'm torn between the choices. However, Blake's ringtone, the Best Buy employee's creepy blank facial expression at 2:56, and the ending gave me a good laugh so, I'm definitely going with the first sketch.

i liked the cod skit. it was a little dumb but i died of laughter the way the dude flailed him arms as he ran around screaming

CoD part was funny, but my favorite part was...Oh, That's your face....That's...'Shallow Turd'...great...cue music LOL

I gotta go with the Horror section. I love Eternal Darkness. I'm really sad that I just sold it like 3 hours ago.

Wow I love all of those horror games and wish I hadn't sold them...

I like the "Abridged In-Depth Reviews" part. Love the midi version of Thriller that plays, and condensing the reviews to a short sentence in the video was a cool idea IMO. Nice video duder!

Glad you guys are liking the show so far - thanks to everyone that's posted or commented. Just a heads up, Ep4 will be hitting next week, so I'm probably going to have another giveaway late next week, too.

To my surprise, the Call of Duty one managed to be scarier than the Silent Hill one. CoD it is.

I commented as Easterni on the screwattack site.

Last edited by a moderator:
0:10 - 4:02: COD Almighty

Specifically 2:51 onward. I lost it

[quote name='DrAndonuts']Thanks guys - I'm curious, for the next episode's giveaway, would you be more interested in:

1. A physical copy of Under Defeat HD: Deluxe for the PS3
2. A physical copy of Scribblenauts: Unlimited for the Wii U
3. A $15 kickstarter pledge in the winner's name to SPORTSFRIENDS (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gutefabrik/sportsfriends-featuring-johann-sebastian-joust)[/QUOTE]

I would say Option 1 too

bread's done
Back