Assassin's Creed 3 $10 off Amazon code begging thread.

shrike4242

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1043 (100%)
Please use this thread to beg for, buy and sell the $10 off Assassin's Creed 3 codes that came with the purchase of the AC Liberation Vita bundle from BF weekend.

Awesome. Thanks for the thread.

With that said, I have a $10 code and am willing to trade for a month of PS+. PM please, thanks!

Edit: Gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I have no PSN or XBLA to trade with, but if there is still a generous person out there willing to give it away I would be very much appreciate it.

Edit: Thank you very much to fluffyfingers!

I have a 14 day XBOX live code, a Killzone 3 and Killzone 2 all DLC code, and Twisted Metal Black. I am willing to trade any of that for a $10 off assassin's creed 3 code.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']7S7W-LV4SWQ-AJ7HYY I sent this to someone earlier but they never responded. Try it because it may still be valid![/QUOTE]

I would like a code as well. If someone is willing to give it away, great. Other wise I'll check lists as I may codes for lots of things.

[quote name='Bug42']I also have a code I can trade. Make me an offer.[/QUOTE]

How about the gratitude from a fellow Chicagoland CAG?

I would like a code as well. If someone is willing to give it away, great. Other wise I'll check lists as I may codes for lots of things.

If someone is giving away, please give it to an active member that's been around for a while - not someone with a noob account that lurks!

I would like a code as well. If someone is willing to give it away.

If someone is giving away, please give it to an active member that's been around for a while - not someone with a noob account that lurks!

I'd take a code pmd to me. I have nothing to offer in return other than I'm a 46 year old 8th grade English teacher in Chicago, and I'm grading wretched compositions...and I'm not too proud to beg!!!!

I have a code that I don't plan to use. If any of you guys want it, just PM me. Gone

[quote name='fbTurbine']Here's a promo code, enjoy.

7SDK-EXAK3M-WXLWYA[/QUOTE]

lurker got it. I refreshed and quickly pasted it 8:35
edit: slowdive got it. I see him post, plus his pic is Spike so it's good.

Anyone got an extra code? I was going to get the game for a family member for Christmas and could use the code to save a few dollars since I don't have much money right now for gifts.
Thanks so much

I never played the series, but I would like to purchase this for a good friend of mine. Please PM if you're willing to contribute for a CHRISTmas gift.

bread's done
Back