Azomax.com - PlayStation Network Plus 12 Month Membership for 39.99 - PSN Plus

igortex

CAGiversary!
Here is the link: http://www.azomax.com/playstation-network-plus-12-month-1-year-membership-save-10-dollars-on-it/

The ad says: Codes will be emailed to your email account within 24 hours during weekdays. All purchases on weekend will be emailed on the following Monday.
This Code will give you access to PlayStation Network Plus 12 Month ( 1 Year) Membership, valid for USA and Canada Accounts ONLY. You WILL need to provide a valid Credit Card number, the Credit Card WILL not be billed for 12 month.
Buy it here: it is cheaper 10 dollars than buy directly from Sony. Please refer to the second picture in the listing for all the terms and conditions. Thank you.

20% discount on current Sony price.

Thank you

[quote name='Nohbdy']I'll just wait for another $15 Target price error.

*happily watches clock*[/QUOTE]
I don't think that'll happen a second time.

I was pretty lucky earlier but my sub is gonna end in February.

everyone watch out! this is not a 1 year card! this is 12-1 month trials!
so your paying almost the same just for free trials!! and you need a credit card!

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']The site looks like it was designed to visually trick people into thinking they are reading 'Amazon'[/QUOTE]

Why can't I LIKE this statement?

Never buy points or subs from sketchy sites like this. They are usually selling 1 month promo codes, stolen codes, or falsely generated codes. If you want to support Sony or MS (and the game publishers), buy from legit sellers only, not this kind of trash. Garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShadowAssassin']I wonder if the boxes they ship in are upside down arrow smilies.[/QUOTE]

Best comment so far.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']I wonder if the boxes they ship in are upside down arrow smilies.[/QUOTE]

Funny how Amazon has become famous for that when the arrow was never intended to be a smile or smirk...it was literally just pointing "From A to Z", as in the expression for having everything.

bread's done
Back