Groupme/Cag Fantasy League

BSETI50

CAGiversary!
Join up now!

2 teams per division for now until we see where were at

nows your chance to level the playing field and beat sprice or mog or doom, or maybe even all 3 of their bitch asses.

Lets get it!

IMPORTANT INFO-

A new league had to be created because for whatever reason, i could not start it as a fantasy draft. I have sent out invites to everyone including Uber and Perditiontroy for the new league which i have confirmed gives me the option to start with a fantasy draft. Everyone please join in the same division that you initially signed up for.

Draft Time- Saturday January 5th. Specific time is up for debate. Right now we are planning for 9 PM est, but if possible I would like to move it up to around 8 PM or even 7 PM. I'll send out a P.M and see what everyone prefers.

Rules that are going to be up for debate- Trading with computer, Salary cap on or off, length of games. When we get closer to the draft i'll send out a P.M to everyone and we'll vote on various rules.

Also for people that can't attend the draft. I'm going to discuss it but if you arn't able to attend the draft, we will probably let you look at all the teams that were drafted and then select which one you like the most. Like i said, it still has to be discussed but i feel this would be the most fair way to go about getting you a team you would want to stick with.

Everyone, remember that when you join the league, you have to manually turn off FILL ROSTER. I can set everything else to off but that setting.

Description of the Draft-

I just did a test draft. Each team has 45 seconds per pick to select. The draft starts with only a certain pool of players available to be selected. Starting in round 7, every 6 rounds the draft is paused and more players are added to the pool. The draft is 54 rounds long. Players are signed to new contracts which I'm guessing are based around age/ovr/position/round selected. If you're curious about the contract situation, I'm going to leave my test franchise up for anyone to join and check out. The name is cag fantasy test and the password is cag.

Divisions/teams available
NFC-

Nfc North-
Green Bay Packers- Chetty12
Chicago Bears-
Detroit Lions-
Minnesota Vikings- doomtime

Nfc South-
Atlanta Falcons- the joy of troy
Carolina Panthers-
New Orleans Saints- neworlbush25
Tampa Bay Buccaneers-

Nfc East-
New York Giants- Mr Grand Cru
Dallas Cowboys- Uberness
Washington Redskins- sprice20
Philadelphia Eagles-

Nfc West-
St Louis Rams-
San Francisco 49ers- og whitewidow
Seattle Seahawks- mog3526
Arizona Cardinals-

AFC

Afc North-
Baltimore Ravens- L4WII
Pittsburgh Steelers-
Cincinnati Bengals- Hemingway12
Cleveland Browns-

Afc South-
Jacksonville Jaguars- x Matt young x
Tennessee Titans-
Houston Texans- Blade3D
Indianapolis Colts- docb9110

Afc East-
Miami Dolphins- MurdaModeLV
New York Jets-
New England Patriots- Bseti50
Buffalo Bills-

Afc West-
Oakland Raiders-
Denver Broncos-
San Diego Chargers- bvharris
Kansas City Chiefs- dvo21

[quote name='LVPatriots']I'm in. And I'll take this chance to call the Patriots.

How are we deciding Divisions? Conferences?[/QUOTE]

Bseti has the Pats i think.

Dvo...sprice n cru are in the nfc east already, pick a diff team i booted u n sent u another invite

[quote name='Hemingway012']Bseti has the Pats i think.[/QUOTE]

Coach Tony Montana slipped the Pats a fuck you note and is now coaching in sunny Miami.

NFC-

Nfc North-

Green Bay Packers- Chetty12
Chicago Bears-
Detroit Lions-
Minnesota Vikings- doomtime

Nfc South-

Atlanta Falcons- docb9110
Carolina Panthers-
New Orleans Saints- neworlbush25
Tampa Bay Buccaneers-

Nfc East-

New York Giants- Mr Grand Cru
Dallas Cowboys-
Washington Redskins- sprice20
Philadelphia Eagles-

Nfc West-

St Louis Rams-
San Francisco 49ers- og whitewidow
Seattle Seahawks- mog3526
Arizona Cardinals-

AFC

Afc North-

Baltimore Ravens- L4WII
Pittsburgh Steelers-
Cincinnati Bengals- Hemingway12
Cleveland Browns-

Afc South-

Jacksonville Jaguars- x Matt young x
Tennessee Titans-
Houston Texans- Blade3D
Indianapolis Colts-

Afc East-

Miami Dolphins- MurdaModeLV
New York Jets-
New England Patriots- Bseti50
Buffalo Bills-

Afc West-

Oakland Raiders-
Denver Broncos-
San Diego Chargers- bvharris
Kansas City Chiefs- dvo21

We have 2 teams per division. I believe were going to come up with a draft time and then discuss taking on more members. If you want to up your chances of getting in the league, download the groupme app and then contact sprice about joining the groupme group

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='perdition(troy']I'll take the falcons if y'all don't mind[/QUOTE]

troy we were plannimg.on doing only 16 teams im tryin to.find out.now if anyones against adding more guys in... do u have a smart phone we all use a app to communicate for both this league and the other one. pms work to but.the app is def the easiest

[quote name='perdition(troy']Ya I have an iPhone if you want others in first that's fine put me on the wait list till you find out[/QUOTE]

if u want in the chat download group me and register then send me ur email or phone numbee and ill add u to the other leagues chat and i dont see y we cant add more then 16

[quote name='Danimal']:applause: Ruxin, is that you?[/QUOTE]

lol i love that show. i figure its a fantasy league so got to spice it up right :lol:

[quote name='bvharris']Any idea when you guys are planning on doing the draft?[/QUOTE]

Right now were trying to come up with the best time that would work for everyone. The idea of a Sunday morning has been thrown around.

[quote name='Chetty12']Right now were trying to come up with the best time that would work for everyone. The idea of a Sunday morning has been thrown around.[/QUOTE]

That works for me.

Just trying to nail down a date. Does Sunday December 30th at around 10 or 11 am est not work for anyone?

[quote name='Chetty12']Just trying to nail down a date. Does Sunday December 30th at around 10 or 11 am est not work for anyone?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I could do it this Sunday, but not next. I know LV will be gone as well.

In an attempt to try and get this draft scheduled, I'm sending out a PM to everyone requesting their schedule. I'm going to try and get it planned for next weekend(28th-30th). If that doesn't work, we'll aim for the weekend after that and so on.

So if everyone could respond to this message with their schedule, i'll see if i can come up with an optimal time for everyone. I'll provide the format and my schedule for that weekend, if everyone can use a similar format, i would appreciate it.

Team- Green Bay Packers
Cag Name- Chetty12
Gamertag- Chetty12
Timezone- EST
Is there anyone that could draft for you if you have to miss the draft- Hemingway012 could do mine.

Friday 12/28 availability- 1:30 PM to 12 AM
Saturday 12/29 availability- 2:30 PM to 12 AM
Sunday 12/30 availability- 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM, 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM

That's the PM i sent to everyone, let me know if i forget to send it out to you.

I think you'd be better off waiting until after the New Year. I have a hard time imagining you'd find any date between now and then which would work for absolutely everyone. Up to you guys though.

Also worth considering how long it's going to take. Probably a few hours at the bare minimum.

[quote name='bvharris']I think you'd be better off waiting until after the New Year. I have a hard time imagining you'd find any date between now and then which would work for absolutely everyone. Up to you guys though.

Also worth considering how long it's going to take. Probably a few hours at the bare minimum.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if we get a lot of responses back saying that weekend is a no go, then ill send out a p.m asking about the weekend of the 4th-6th.

I probably won't do the league if I can't make the draft. That's not to seem petulant, it just kind of defeats the purpose of a fantasy league if you can't draft the team yourself, ya know? ;)

[quote name='bvharris']I probably won't do the league if I can't make the draft. That's not to seem petulant, it just kind of defeats the purpose of a fantasy league if you can't draft the team yourself, ya know? ;)[/QUOTE]

Understandable, i'm pretty sure everyone already realizes that if people can't draft their teams they wouldn't last long even if they gave it a try. Just wouldn't be the same. But say if 14/16 of the people can make the same time, it'd be pretty hard to shoot that down.

This league won't get off the ground anyway, we're all toast tomorrow ;)

Any of those times work for me, though I'd rather draft on Friday or Saturday.

[quote name='Chetty12']But say if 14/16 of the people can make the same time, it'd be pretty hard to shoot that down.[/QUOTE]

Well I know LV can't make that weekend either, so it would take everyone else to make it 14/16. :D

[quote name='Chetty12']In an attempt to try and get this draft scheduled, I'm sending out a PM to everyone requesting their schedule. I'm going to try and get it planned for next weekend(28th-30th). If that doesn't work, we'll aim for the weekend after that and so on.

So if everyone could respond to this message with their schedule, i'll see if i can come up with an optimal time for everyone. I'll provide the format and my schedule for that weekend, if everyone can use a similar format, i would appreciate it.

Team- Green Bay Packers
Cag Name- Chetty12
Gamertag- Chetty12
Timezone- EST
Is there anyone that could draft for you if you have to miss the draft- Hemingway012 could do mine.

Friday 12/28 availability- 1:30 PM to 12 AM
Saturday 12/29 availability- 2:30 PM to 12 AM
Sunday 12/30 availability- 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM, 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM

That's the PM i sent to everyone, let me know if i forget to send it out to you.[/QUOTE]

Seems I didn't get a PM....

[quote name='Matt Young']That's 7-8 A.M. for me, so no. That's bad for me. Plus I don't want to miss any of Packers/Vikings.[/QUOTE]

Hey dude would you be willing to trade off the Jags in the AFC south? Blade and I never really have played in any of the leagues and we would like to try? I am in the NFC South and was wanting to see if you would switch out of the AFC south? If not I completely understand Blade just wanted me to ask!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Im downloading group me! How does it work again?

[quote name='Docb9110']Hey dude would you be willing to trade off the Jags in the AFC south? Blade and I never really have played in any of the leagues and we would like to try? I am in the NFC South and was wanting to see if you would switch out of the AFC south? If not I completely understand Blade just wanted me to ask!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Im downloading group me! How does it work again?[/QUOTE]

download groupme and register it then send me a pm of ur phone number or email and ill add u to the group... its a group chat that everyone can talk together and u can also branch off and message people individually...

[quote name='DVO21']has a time been picked for the draft?[/QUOTE]

I've gotten a response from around only half of the league.

Ok I got a response from around 10 people. Almost everyone that responded would be available Saturday night. However, 3 people are going to be gone that weekend. So because Saturday evening seems to work best for almost everyone, I'm going to start planning the draft for 9 pm est on Saturday January 5th. I feel with 2 weeks notice people should be able to plan accordingly and it will maximize the amount of people that would be able to attend.

Also if you wernt one of the original 16 but will be able to attend the draft. Send me a p.m and ill go ahead and either send you an invite or set you up with how to join.

Lastly, when bseti transfered the commish over to me on xbl it may have wiped the option to start the league with a fantastic draft. So I may need to recreate the league and reinvite everyone. Also p.m me if you won't be able to attend the draft.

That date/time works for me. Just keep in mind this is going to take a loooong time, so if we start at 9PM we're gonna be up pretty late. Which I'm fine with, but just thought I'd mention it.

LV should be able to make that time, he'll be back from his vacation by then.

bread's done
Back