Every Halfbrick Studios iOS game free for 1 day only (Fruit Ninja, Age of Zombies...)

Not too familiar with iOS, but if you get these for free now, will you be able to download them again for free next time if you delete them/change your phone?

Already owned all these except for two. Not a big fan of Fruit Ninja but all the other games are solid.
Monster Dash (which I'm in the top 2% in the leaderboards! :D), Jetpack Joyride, Age of Zombies are the top three imo. Jetpack Joyride is essentially a sequel to Monster Dash.

[quote name='kazunori']Not too familiar with iOS, but if you get these for free now, will you be able to download them again for free next time if you delete them/change your phone?[/QUOTE]

Once you purchase them for free, you'll be able to redownload in the future for free.

Awesome deal, thanks OP!
dealnow

Age of zombies is prolly in my top 2 or 3 most played iOS games since fell head over heels for Apple with iPhone 3.

Thanks for posting, grabbed iPad versions of both fruit ninjas and pussy ninja and Blast Off on iPhone, already owned the rest as I love Halfbricks games.

Thanks OP! Jetpack is amazing! I play it quite often on my Windows 8 Ultrabook. I also downloaded the HD versions just in case I snag an iPad down the line. Highly doubt it though...

I'm holding out hope that maybe they'll do the same for Android. I scored Age of Zombies free through the Amazon App Store quite a while ago on the girlfriend's phone but I've only had my Android phone for about a month and a half.

Either way - Halfbrick's games are awesome. Get 'em! Thanks OP

Anyway to purchase without installing itunes? I've got an iPod Touch wrapped up under the tree for my daughter and would be nice to snag some of the games for free pre-Christmas.

[quote name='jstew9']Anyway to purchase without installing itunes? I've got an iPod Touch wrapped up under the tree for my daughter and would be nice to snag some of the games for free pre-Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Nope, you need to be signed into your AppleID via iTunes or your i Device

[quote name='jstew9']Anyway to purchase without installing itunes? I've got an iPod Touch wrapped up under the tree for my daughter and would be nice to snag some of the games for free pre-Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Wario64 is correct.

Unless your daughter already has an iTunes account then you can set up one for her in advance to get these games - she won't get to choose her user name but I don't think most people would care about that unless you pick something horrible.

[quote name='Wario64']Nope, you need to be signed into your AppleID via iTunes or your i Device[/QUOTE]

Your avatar suits this unfortunate situation so well.

[quote name='gotdott']Each game is appearing twice on my iphone, are there different versions or something?[/QUOTE]

Yes, some of them seem to be available in standard as well as HD

bread's done
Back