Club Nintendo game card case back in stock!

Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I didn't see a topic for this - the popular game card case is back in stock @ Club Nintendo! 250 coins per case, which holds up to 18 DS/3DS game cards and comes with a bunch of neat Nintendo-themed inserts to customize each one.

These tend to go pretty quickly, so I'd act sooner than later if you've been waiting for these to come back like I have.

Thanks for the heads up, but I already got one. Mines is still sealed, but it's pretty neat how you can switch the covers.

No joke, just got Ball ordered two days ago. If I had known I would have just waited. I have 35 coins now. Geez.

I know them announcing these things prior would just result in server overload, but some heads up would be appreciated. Ahh well, it'll probably come back again anyways.

I'm not sure if I want to get one. I need something to hold my games, but I don't want the case to get all banged up either. lol

Man, oh man.

I've got one and love it. Really seems like something they could put out in stores seeing the other crap they push out there.

Thanks OP. I was saving up for the gold nunchuk they were releasing again after new years but hopefully I make some coins back with the 3ds/wii u games I'm getting

meh, i have 840 coins and im still waiting for something nice... this looks cool but i like to have my games in their original case... thanks op.

I am trying to save 900 for the gold nunchuck but you can find the Japanese version of these game cases listed on Ebay for >$30.

Just signed up the other day for club Nintendo with he cheap 3ds xl I got from best buy last week. Have to say when I looked through the rewards I thought "what a bunch of garbage." But this was decent enough for me to snag. Btw how tedious to have to fill out a survey on every item you register. Anyway thanks OP!

Thanks, OP. Saw a tweet from Nintendo about it. If I didn't already have a bunch of the 3 cartridge strip-containers that fit in a backpack, I'd grab this.

Got 2 of them. Thanks for the heads up! That makes 5 I will own now. I don't need the 2 I ordered right now but there are still some DS games I want and I know it'll come in handy later on for the 3DS.

Between this and the Gold Nunchuck, I'm pretty happy with Club Nintendo this year. And after I register my wife's pink 3DS XL, I'll have enough coins to jump on the next cool thing...

[quote name='Logain8955']Thinking about ordering one, even though I still have the CAG DS game case that they made a few years back.[/QUOTE]

What case is that?

Also, can anyone comment on that foam filled case that only holds 9 and some stylus? Is it really that much more exspensive cause of the foam?

In for two, these look fantastic!

Will be a big improvement over the little 4 packs I carry around and lose.

This is the first time I've ever spent Club points, everything I've seen on there has been garbage and I apparently missed these the first time.

[quote name='Snuggelz']pretty neat case. However, I'm kind of disappointed by the changeable cover art. It just seems so Meh to me.[/QUOTE]

I plan on rocking each side of the Zelda themed one on my two, but you could always print out your own custom artwork of whatever you want!

Been looking for something like this. Grabbing one for me and another for my wife who will likely dig the covers way more than I will. :)

Crap. I was planning on ordering a 5th (ordered 4 originally months ago). Just realized that I had about 160pts in surveys that expired a week or so ago. Seems like they do not last as long as they used to. Oh well... Thanks for sharing.

[quote name='apterous']Between this and the Gold Nunchuck, I'm pretty happy with Club Nintendo this year.[/QUOTE]

Same here, good stuff. Thanks for the reminder OP!

Thanks for the notice, in for 2 for the kids. I tend to leave my carts in their original cases, but I think they'll find them handy.

Just ordered a second, been sitting on 1400+ coins for almost 4 months now, might as well spend it on something useful that sells out fast

Thanks for the heads up, guys! I had 15 post-play surveys to finish up when I registered everything to try for the gold nunchuck like everyone else (Ended up just getting the Hanafuda cards instead), so between the 100 point difference and the 15 post-play surveys, I was all set when I finished them up... which I had to do because it was use-it-or-lose-it, since the 10 point surveys expired in March, making it so I couldn't use them to start back on the road to Platinum next year.

While like previous posters, I keep all of my games in thier own boxes, this thing is perfect for when you're taking a long flight/train ride/etc and need a decent way to manage carrying around a good variety of games but not take up tons of space.

bread's done
Back