PlayStation All-Stars is $40 on the PS Store

jwk94

CAGiversary!
524238_4608394822246_955123138_n.jpg

Pretty good price for the PS3 version! Vita version is still $35.99 so this is a steal.

For future reference, this is a cross-buy game. Buying this or any other PS3 version of a cross buy game will give you the Vita version at no extra cost. In instances where the game is the same price for the Vita or the PS3 version, buying either will get you the other version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempting for sure, but I think I'll wait until I can find it for $20-$25. I got the Vita version for free with that Amazon PS Vita Black Friday Bundle and I've enjoyed it immensely!

I managed to get this for 20$ at best buy after gamestop's website mis-matched its photo with the vita version, and, uh, yeah. 40$ is too much for this game. maybe 30$, and only because it comes with a vita version for when you eventually buy a vita.

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']I bought this last night for $60! Crap! Still a fun game, and yes it comes with a free Vita copy.[/QUOTE]

The PSN version does?

[quote name='thejnc']Does the psn version also come with a Vita copy?[/QUOTE]
yeah

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']I bought this last night for $60! Crap! Still a fun game, and yes it comes with a free Vita copy.[/QUOTE]

Call up sony and ask if you can get a refund

Got it for 50$ at Walmart. I have to admit, its REALLY fun (Coming from someone who hated the concept). 40$ is a pretty good price for both versions. Also, the trophies are insanely easy if thats your thing, barely played for 2 hours last night and hit 45% on the Vita version.

Community is booming too, especially with the first DLC characters coming next month.

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']Think they'd let me get a refund? That'd be great! What would I say?[/QUOTE]

Just tell it to em straight. You made a mistake so you'd like to see if you can get a refund to purchase it before next monday. if not, then see if they'll credit the difference to your psn wallet.

[quote name='jwk94']Just tell it to em straight. You made a mistake so you'd like to see if you can get a refund to purchase it before next monday. if not, then see if they'll credit the difference to your psn wallet.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. I tried to get a refund for the difference when they put One Piece on sale for Plus members. Got denied 3 times, yet barely a week later they refund all the people who brought the WWE Season Pass before it went on sale

[quote name='dgwillia006']Good luck with that. I tried to get a refund for the difference when they put One Piece on sale for Plus members. Got denied 3 times, yet barely a week later they refund all the people who brought the WWE Season Pass before it went on sale

Yep, brought it like the first week of October, went on sale like 2-3 weeks later. Was the exact same situation for the WWE Pass, so no idea why they got priority over us.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Yep, brought it like the first week of October, went on sale like 2-3 weeks later. Was the exact same situation for the WWE Pass, so no idea why they got priority over us.[/QUOTE]

Obviously b/c wrestling matters more than anime. :)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Good luck with that. I tried to get a refund for the difference when they put One Piece on sale for Plus members. Got denied 3 times, yet barely a week later they refund all the people who brought the WWE Season Pass before it went on sale

Is it worth it at that price? I have the Vita version but I'd like to have a Digital download version of both games.

wasn't it $25 on black friday? i forget... either way, i'll be waiting till the $20-$25 mark if I get it at all, I really didn't like the beta, plus PSN version = lots of wasted HDD space.

Outside of that glitched up Gamestop ad people were pricematching for 20$ for a few hours, pretty sure this is the lowest it has been. I would have personally snatched it up much sooner if it hit anything under 40$

I saw a used one pop up at Amazon for 37 which is the cheapest I've seen it. I almost bought it last night and more than likely it wouldn't have had the online pass. I'm glad I waited.

There's no indication this comes with the vita version... looks like they dropped the vita add-on and priced it lower?

[quote name='rohitman']There's no indication this comes with the vita version... looks like they dropped the vita add-on and priced it lower?[/QUOTE]

I bought it around the time I posted earlier. It includes both versions or at least I got a download for both versions and a online pass.

[quote name='ddhex27']Same here, got both. Can't believe they didn't get Crash Bandicoot in there though. Travesty.[/QUOTE]

Spyro aint in either. I find it odd characters like Fat Princess are in, yet the 2 characters who could be pretty much considered the PS1 mascots arent. (Atleast Parappa, Spike, and Sir Dan got in).

[quote name='dgwillia006']Spyro aint in either. I find it odd characters like Fat Princess are in, yet the 2 characters who could be pretty much considered the PS1 mascots arent. (Atleast Parappa, Spike, and Sir Dan got in).[/QUOTE]

Since Activision owns the Spyro and Crash IP's, they likely wanted more money than Sony was willing to pay. If the series winds up selling more than estimated, maybe Sony will be more willing to spend the money to get them in the sequel.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Got it for 50$ at Walmart. I have to admit, its REALLY fun (Coming from someone who hated the concept). 40$ is a pretty good price for both versions. Also, the trophies are insanely easy if thats your thing, barely played for 2 hours last night and hit 45% on the Vita version.

Community is booming too, especially with the first DLC characters coming next month.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely love this game as well! Both on ps3 and vita. I would love more people to play with. So if anyone wants to play, let me know! It be nice to play with fellow CAGs :)

bread's done
Back