New Winter Coat

[quote name='GamerDude316']Looks fine to me. I got one of the Columbia omni-tech coats for Christmas...very warm.[/QUOTE]

those are nice im jealous

[quote name='cancerman1120']I think it looks good...except for the black splotch it causes you are good to go with it. ;)[/QUOTE]

lol thank you

The better question will you use it?

I don't bother with wool coats because I'm a hiker and outdoorsman and garden with flip flops right before it snow, and I think people look like dicks if they hike in wool. :lol:

However you look good in it. Be fine to go shopping, church, work, a date.

Not bad, I only wear leather jackets, so it's not for me.

The more important thing is--does it feel good and warm when you have it on?

[quote name='jousley']Nothing says class like a zip on hood ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey, it's all about the "look" ;) It's actually quite comfortable and I like having the hoodie part without the extra weight/bulk/warmth of an actual hoodie. And I can always take it off.

Looks nice. Wish wool didn't make me itch, I found a nice wool coat I liked, but it drove me nuts just in the few minutes I had it on at the store.

It's very handsome on you. We all see things differently, especially when it comes to how we look, but I truly don't see how there's any doubt about keeping it. :shrug:

[quote name='guinaevere']It's very handsome on you.[/QUOTE]

x 2.

A good coat to dress up in or go casual. Plus, it looks like it fits you just right.

It's a nice jacket but honestly it's fucking retarded that you blacked out your face as if anyone gives a shit what you look like with all these mouth breathing jack holes on here. Get money, fuck bitches.

how did I know that was you? honestly, I didn't even need to scroll over to see who posted that.

some people prefer their privacy, jimmie.

[quote name='guinaevere']how did I know that was you? honestly, I didn't even need to scroll over to see who posted that.

some people prefer their privacy, jimmie.[/QUOTE]

[youtube]uB1D9wWxd2w[/youtube]

Coat looks fine, OP. If you like it, keep it. If you don't like it, swap it out. No one else will be judging you.

bread's done
Back