RDRedemption $12, Portal 2 $19, DMC HD Collection $16, Lollipop Chainsaw $20 @Newegg

Would it be valid to complain RDR isn't the GOTY edition?

IMO you can probably find a sale or used GOTY copy for about that price.

I picked up DMC HD Collection a few months ago at that price, it's on the stack. I played DMC1, played DMC3SE a lot -- wore out a controller or two at least. I won't be able to Platinum them, no way, but plan to tour through them all.

They are about the same price now on amazon as well (a few cents cheaper but only checked DMC and LC). I just picked up DMC and LC thanks for the deal.

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']Great price on RDR, wish Lolli were 10 or 15.[/QUOTE]
It "was" $13 at gohastings, so it will be again.

360 version of DMC HD is at (and probably has been) the same price:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874129031

Amazon price is like 50 cents more (Isomer via Amazon) or 77 cents more from Amazon themselves.

Also, since it's law to mention these games together, Sonic Generations on 360 still holds at 15.99 as well.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874163054

Side note: My backlog is so big, that I keep these in a cart/wishlist on both sites. I want to order them and would pay $16 each easily. My backlog simply will not allow it. So it's gone to another level.

I want the GOTY version of RDR. Let me know when there is a good sale on that. I know GameStop had it for $19.99 when I preordered GTA V but I didn't want to preorder from there...

Is the Liars and Cheats DLC even worth it? I bought the Zombie DLC for 400 points on XBLA a while back. Would I really miss L&C if I just bought the Vanilla game?

Is the Liars and Cheats DLC even worth it? I bought the Zombie DLC for 400 points on XBLA a while back. Would I really miss L&C if I just bought the Vanilla game?

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Is the Liars and Cheats DLC even worth it? I bought the Zombie DLC for 400 points on XBLA a while back. Would I really miss L&C if I just bought the Vanilla game?[/QUOTE]
Liars and Cheats DLC is meh...The Zombie DLC is def the best and I think the only important DLC for RDR

[quote name='monster109']Liars and Cheats DLC is meh...The Zombie DLC is def the best and I think the only important DLC for RDR[/QUOTE]

Thanks. In reading around, it's only nice for more Poker (which I can play actual poker...) or for multiplayer, which I don't care for in my RDR.

In for one, thanks. :)

Kinda want to own a copy of RDR but i suppose I could save the $13 since i've already played through it once. Never did finished that Undead Nightmare DLC though...

Should I get DMC for PS3? Never played it before, and would BB price match (if so how would I get them to do it) or do I have to order it from NewEgg?

Got my copy of RDR, in a giant box. Turned out it was the Platinum Hits version. Blech. Still a good deal on a great game.

[quote name='HydroX']Got my copy of RDR, in a giant box. Turned out it was the Platinum Hits version. Blech. Still a good deal on a great game.[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with the PH box? Is there less content in the game, or you just ocd with your box colors?

[quote name='aaronrodgers']What's wrong with the PH box? Is there less content in the game, or you just ocd with your box colors?[/QUOTE]
The Platinum Hits box is ugly. Really ugly.

[quote name='Fukurou']The Platinum Hits box is ugly. Really ugly.[/QUOTE]

Will never understand why people care about the box/case.

ive missed the zombie dlc so many times on rdr. anyone know where to pick that up cheap, like $5 is all im willing to pay at this point.

bread's done
Back