Tera is going F2P in Feburary. Free reactivation for Founders.

Woocls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Today we are pleased to announce that TERA will be free in February 2013.
TERA: Rising will bring about exciting changes that will grow our community and benefit you as a founding member of TERA.

Founder Benefits:

• Founder's title: new "Founder" title, marking your status as one of TERA's first
  • Founder's rights: eight character slots, four bank tabs, and more item simultaneously on the brokerage
  • Terminus mount: a founder-exclusive mount to commemorate your victory in the Argon War
  • Free En Masse Points: deposits $5 (standard) and $10 (collector's edition) worth of EMPs to your e-wallet

*Can't wait? We've added game time to your account so you can get back in the swing of things before the big update.
Accounts will be active until 11:59 p.m. PST on January 16. *

This also will probably mean a price cut is on the way. So if you're interested pick it up when that happens.

Update: [quote name='fortunado']BTW, if you pick up a retail boxed game and type in the key backwards, you get a free kitty mount. :D
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI - If you can find the CE in your local GameStop, they're selling it for $29.99. I'm debating picking one of these up but it's still a bit steep for an MMO to me.

[quote name='warreni']FYI - If you can find the CE in your local GameStop, they're selling it for $29.99. I'm debating picking one of these up but it's still a bit steep for an MMO to me.[/QUOTE]

I have a digital collectors edition but I want one of these physical ones. The closest one to me that may or may not have it is like 20 miles away, I assume *Low Stock means may or may not have it lol. Wish somewhere close had it for 30, would probably buy it. Been meaning to find another cheap Tera anyway, for that Tawny Huntress mount, this would knock out 2 birds with one stone ;D

There is a whole bunch of the collectors edition at my Best Buy, maybe they'll go on sale or be on the deal of the day soon.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Why do people want the CE? It's nothing special.[/QUOTE]

Speaking only for myself, I collect game CEs semi-seriously (only really cheap ones). As an example, I paid about as much as what they're charging for this one at GameStop presently for an Age of Conan CE and a Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning CE.

This free to play looks a lot less restricting then other games so count me in.

This and Secret World I gotta get around to. Everquest 1+2 and Star Wars seem rather restrictive for free to play games.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Why do people want the CE? It's nothing special.[/QUOTE]

I like Tera. I guess its a bit of Fanboyism seeings how I don't really collect CE's or anything.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']This free to play looks a lot less restricting then other games so count me in.

This and Secret World I gotta get around to. Everquest 1+2 and Star Wars seem rather restrictive for free to play games.[/QUOTE]

The Secret World is amazing now fyi. Not sure how this will be as F2P, I liked it when it was pay-per-month, but I hope they don't over restrict it now.

I picked this game up at launch and liked it more or less but just couldn't justify paying the $15/mo for the content. Thanks for the heads up about F2P I might check it out again. It wasn't the best, not the worst either.

Anyone else find it kind of awkward that pretty much every single MMO is going F2P lately? Like, the moment a new MMO launches, everyone is predicting how long before it will go F2P. As if, other than WoW (and a couple others I admit), nobody can stay subscription based. It feels like F2P is becoming an industry standard as much as a car has air conditioning. :p

I need a compass.

Edit: Nevermind. It took a really long time to start applying the patch, but once it started, it finished pretty quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, i had a copy of this sitting on my desk that i got for free, just registered it now for the founder benefit and gonna try it out.

Also, someone said secret world is good now, i played for the free month and got tired of it, whats improved?

[quote name='callmewoof']
Anyone else find it kind of awkward that pretty much every single MMO is going F2P lately? Like, the moment a new MMO launches, everyone is predicting how long before it will go F2P. As if, other than WoW (and a couple others I admit), nobody can stay subscription based. It feels like F2P is becoming an industry standard as much as a car has air conditioning. :p[/QUOTE]

If it's done right, it's a better way to monetize the game than a sub; you offset the flat $15/mo from a smaller userbase with potentially much larger purchases by a vastly-increased userbase from your in-game store (and hybrid models, as many of them are, fare even better because you get the best of both worlds).

[quote name='warreni']If it's done right, it's a better way to monetize the game than a sub; you offset the flat $15/mo from a smaller userbase with potentially much larger purchases by a vastly-increased userbase from your in-game store (and hybrid models, as many of them are, fare even better because you get the best of both worlds).[/QUOTE]

I hated f2p, im slowly coming around to the idea. Ive spent close to $200 on league of legends, and $100 on planetside 2. If planetside 2 was sub based, id have pleayed for 2 months and quit. This way, they get more money out of me, and my interest is kept longer than it otherwise would be on a sub. I like to dip in/dip out of games, paying $15 a month when i may only play it for a week makes me unsub.

[quote name='Reraise']I hated f2p, im slowly coming around to the idea. Ive spent close to $200 on league of legends, and $100 on planetside 2. If planetside 2 was sub based, id have pleayed for 2 months and quit. This way, they get more money out of me, and my interest is kept longer than it otherwise would be on a sub. I like to dip in/dip out of games, paying $15 a month when i may only play it for a week makes me unsub.[/QUOTE]

And you, sir, are a classic example of why this tends to work so well for many games. For my part, I don't like sub games because paying that fee makes me feel obligated to PLAY THAT GAME NOW so I feel as though I'm getting my money's worth. The catch-22 about it is that if I spend money on a hybrid game and don't play it very much afterwards and it shuts down (City of Heroes is the only one I can think of that's done this to me recently, although I think Warhammer is not online anymore too), I also feel like I've wasted money to a certain extent--to a much lesser extent than subbing to a P2P game though.

[quote name='warreni']And you, sir, are a classic example of why this tends to work so well for many games. For my part, I don't like sub games because paying that fee makes me feel obligated to PLAY THAT GAME NOW so I feel as though I'm getting my money's worth. The catch-22 about it is that if I spend money on a hybrid game and don't play it very much afterwards and it shuts down (City of Heroes is the only one I can think of that's done this to me recently, although I think Warhammer is not online anymore too), I also feel like I've wasted money to a certain extent--to a much lesser extent than subbing to a P2P game though.[/QUOTE]

Im the same. If i sub a game, i feel every free minute needs to be spent on it. I know thats a stupid thing to think, but i cant help it. With f2p, i can take months off and not feel like i wasted anything.

[quote name='callmewoof']

Anyone else find it kind of awkward that pretty much every single MMO is going F2P lately? Like, the moment a new MMO launches, everyone is predicting how long before it will go F2P. As if, other than WoW (and a couple others I admit), nobody can stay subscription based. It feels like F2P is becoming an industry standard as much as a car has air conditioning. :p[/QUOTE]

Because honestly when it comes to big numbers nothing can compete with WoW as of late. My wife's guess was they already got enough money from the Tera sucscribers to meet their profits expectations but looking at the F2P model they could get more money in the long run. F2P and Pay once to play are both viable with the right models. Look at Guild War's success and you only have to pay once to play.

Theres still a lot of MMOs to go free to play. Ultma Online was my favorite MMO of all time and many years later It's still $15 a month. Elder Scrolls online will also be $15 a month when It's released.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Because honestly when it comes to big numbers nothing can compete with WoW as of late. My wife's guess was they already got enough money from the Tera sucscribers to meet their profits expectations but looking at the F2P model they could get more money in the long run. F2P and Pay once to play are both viable with the right models. Look at Guild War's success and you only have to pay once to play.

Theres still a lot of MMOs to go free to play. Ultma Online was my favorite MMO of all time and many years later It's still $15 a month. Elder Scrolls online will also be $15 a month when It's released.[/QUOTE]

I'm frankly surprised that UO is still a sub model. ESO, I predict, will go F2P or hybrid within one year, just like SWTOR did.

I think what gets me is that originally, a few years ago, if a game went F2P it was considered a total failure, a doomsday sign of how terrible the game must be. But now, it isn't looked upon nearly so shamefully anymore, and even gamers are saying "yay" to it often times.

The biggest issue with the whole model is how games still often start as a Purchase + Sub, then go F2P. I got burned on Tera for $60 at launch because I wanted to buy it, and I subbed for a month, so there's $75 gone, but then they want to go F2P. I'll get a whopping $5 of their in game money, but I'm out the other $70 where anyone else can pickup this game and save that cash. It stings. People get burned like this (what else is there for this perfect example? Star Trek + Star Wars + that super hero game last year), so they are less likely to buy a launch MMO next time. This makes new MMOs launch with fewer and fewer buyers, thus forcing them to go F2P to survive. The cycle is self-sustaining and really stupid.

[quote name='callmewoof']I think what gets me is that originally, a few years ago, if a game went F2P it was considered a total failure, a doomsday sign of how terrible the game must be. But now, it isn't looked upon nearly so shamefully anymore, and even gamers are saying "yay" to it often times.

The biggest issue with the whole model is how games still often start as a Purchase + Sub, then go F2P. I got burned on Tera for $60 at launch because I wanted to buy it, and I subbed for a month, so there's $75 gone, but then they want to go F2P. I'll get a whopping $5 of their in game money, but I'm out the other $70 where anyone else can pickup this game and save that cash. It stings. People get burned like this (what else is there for this perfect example? Star Trek + Star Wars + that super hero game last year), so they are less likely to buy a launch MMO next time. This makes new MMOs launch with fewer and fewer buyers, thus forcing them to go F2P to survive. The cycle is self-sustaining and really stupid.[/QUOTE]

I see the F2P model as a necessity because the market is so damn saturated with MMOs. Plus, these type of games aren't really ones you can jump back and forth between if you aim to be one of the top players. This may not be as much of an issue with MMOs that have their main focus on PvE or casual players, but for those PvP-centric games, you got to really keep up or you'll end up getting continuously owned. Basically you have to invest A LOT of time into the game to get anywhere. Especially in my case, as I lean a lot toward the Korean games that are usually labeled "grinders". I haven't really invested time into any MMOs in several years, but I got my eye on Blade & Soul.

[quote name='callmewoof']The cycle is self-sustaining and really stupid.[/QUOTE]

Nah.

You just proved to us what probably most companies will plan on doing for MMO's, hell they did it with non-MMO's for years/months. Being on CAG you should know that when a game retails for $60 it drops over time, sometimes within weeks. Do you how many people been "burned" by paying $60 for a game only for it to be $20 in a few months? Exactly. The people who pre-order/buy at full price give the company profit, and then when the game drops in price they will make a little less profit in hopes people will buy the sequels at full price or DLC. Then theres always the budget line of games, where they can still make $5+ off each person even at $20.

So take this example to MMOs now. You get people to pay full price for a good year or so and throw in the $15 subscription fee. You get your money needed for the cost of the MMO and keep people in the game with monthly content updates.

You announce the game is now free to play once the subscriptions start to fall flat and/or you can't get any new subscribers to keep up with the content updates, drop monthly content updates and? Profit. Only thing you pay is for maintenance of the servers are some guy to ban people here and there.

That's what I would do if I ran a MMO anyways. Get all the people hyped into paying per month for awhile before going free to play. I know that's the Bobby Kotick way of thinking and why everyone hates that guy but It's all about the bottom line. It's only about you when you can make the company money.

I bought a 1 year subscription to TERA on release because I enjoyed it so much. With it going F2P before my sub has played out it looks like I'll be getting 1 month of elite status for each remaining month of subscription (confirmed that today). I'm kind of glad the game is going F2P (and the RIGHT WAY at that) because it will hopefully bring in more people. They did a huge server merge a while back so now there is only 1 PVP, 1 PVE, and 1 RP server each instead of about 4 of each.

I'd love to see TERA get some major content expansion packs and level cap increases. My favorite thing to do in the game is just PvE questing since the action-based combat is just so damn good. I've leveled up 5 characters to 60 already with 1 more at 58.

While I still enjoy the game, I feel the end game is a bit stifled. It's the main reason I wound up creating and playing a bunch of alts and is probably one of the biggest problems with the majority of MMOs today. Once you've consumed all the content, what do you do? For me, I am no longer a fan of being dumped into endless pvp arenas or re-running the same instances over and over. I kinda got tired of that back when I played WoW. It seems most people get pretty hardcore and +12 enchant all their gear and run the instances on hard mode to get the best loot. Sounds fun, but I really just like playing easy mode - I guess I play for escapism vs competitive these days.

I've had GW2 for a while and may give that a fair shot but for anyone looking to pick up TERA now that it's going F2P, I highly recommend it for the combat alone. I've played most of the action-based MMOs out there and TERA is still my favorite so far.

BTW, if you pick up a retail boxed game and type in the key backwards, you get a free kitty mount. :D
Lastly, if you join the PVP server and need some help killing BAMs (Big Ass Monsters) or running instances, just send me a PM - I love helping out!

[quote name='callmewoof']I think what gets me is that originally, a few years ago, if a game went F2P it was considered a total failure, a doomsday sign of how terrible the game must be. But now, it isn't looked upon nearly so shamefully anymore, and even gamers are saying "yay" to it often times.

The biggest issue with the whole model is how games still often start as a Purchase + Sub, then go F2P. I got burned on Tera for $60 at launch because I wanted to buy it, and I subbed for a month, so there's $75 gone, but then they want to go F2P. I'll get a whopping $5 of their in game money, but I'm out the other $70 where anyone else can pickup this game and save that cash. It stings. People get burned like this (what else is there for this perfect example? Star Trek + Star Wars + that super hero game last year), so they are less likely to buy a launch MMO next time. This makes new MMOs launch with fewer and fewer buyers, thus forcing them to go F2P to survive. The cycle is self-sustaining and really stupid.[/QUOTE]

Other people cannot pick up the game for free and get what you have though. Read the FAQ. You will get founder status. They get 2 char slots and have to pay for more, you get max. They have to pay for bank slots, you dont.

You get quite a lot for being a founder. way more than most F2P games offer. Almost all MMO's that have gone f2p after a year or so have become more profitable. They wont lose many launch buyers because people cannot wait. If you and your friends/guild/clan are interested in an upcoming game. You arent going to wait for it to go f2p. The only people who may wait are solo players, and to be honest, you dont get much out of an mmo if your a solo player.

You mentioned SWTOR, do you realize you have to spend REAL MONEY in that game to be able to equip purple items, pay real money to be able to raid or do dungeons, or to buy a PVP license? The free players arent getting anywhere near as much as what i got when i subbed at launch.

It seems you are going to get 2 choices with mmos, you either buy it and sub , enjoying the game as it was meant to be. Or wait for it to go F2P and have to spend cash on things that were included for everyone else , like banks, char slots, items, pvp time, raid time etc etc.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Nah.

You just proved to us what probably most companies will plan on doing for MMO's, hell they did it with non-MMO's for years/months. Being on CAG you should know that when a game retails for $60 it drops over time, sometimes within weeks. Do you how many people been "burned" by paying $60 for a game only for it to be $20 in a few months? Exactly. The people who pre-order/buy at full price give the company profit, and then when the game drops in price they will make a little less profit in hopes people will buy the sequels at full price or DLC. Then theres always the budget line of games, where they can still make $5+ off each person even at $20.

So take this example to MMOs now. You get people to pay full price for a good year or so and throw in the $15 subscription fee. You get your money needed for the cost of the MMO and keep people in the game with monthly content updates.

You announce the game is now free to play once the subscriptions start to fall flat and/or you can't get any new subscribers to keep up with the content updates, drop monthly content updates and? Profit. Only thing you pay is for maintenance of the servers are some guy to ban people here and there.

That's what I would do if I ran a MMO anyways. Get all the people hyped into paying per month for awhile before going free to play. I know that's the Bobby Kotick way of thinking and why everyone hates that guy but It's all about the bottom line. It's only about you when you can make the company money.[/QUOTE]

I think this is exactly what is going on and has been going on in the industry. People who pre-order and buy at launch are essentially paying a premium for the opportunity to play a game early that within five years is almost certainly going to be 1/5 to 1/10 of the original price as the demand bottoms out. People who bought Borderlands 2 at $60 are miffed that it's been on sale for half of that price and people who bought it at $30 are miffed that some folks got it for as little as $5 with the Gamersgate glitch, so it's really just a question of whether the return you got by "buying in early" justifies the money you invested. It's the same pattern with MMOs, but typically on a compressed timescale (5 years is a small eternity in MMO terms).

BTW, if you pick up a retail boxed game and type in the key backwards, you get a free kitty mount. :D

Is this real? It might almost be worth picking up just to do this. FWIW, the GameStop price for the CE is only $10 more than the regular edition.

[quote name='YBX87']i still cannot believe wow is the only mmo , that did not become f2p yet after all these years. lol[/QUOTE]

Final Fantasy XI is still subscription based as well. Maybe that just says how good the older MMOs are.

Will try Tera once it does go F2P though

[quote name='fortunado']I bought a 1 year subscription to TERA on release because I enjoyed it so much. With it going F2P before my sub has played out it looks like I'll be getting 1 month of elite status for each remaining month of subscription (confirmed that today). I'm kind of glad the game is going F2P (and the RIGHT WAY at that) because it will hopefully bring in more people. They did a huge server merge a while back so now there is only 1 PVP, 1 PVE, and 1 RP server each instead of about 4 of each.

I'd love to see TERA get some major content expansion packs and level cap increases. My favorite thing to do in the game is just PvE questing since the action-based combat is just so damn good. I've leveled up 5 characters to 60 already with 1 more at 58.

While I still enjoy the game, I feel the end game is a bit stifled. It's the main reason I wound up creating and playing a bunch of alts and is probably one of the biggest problems with the majority of MMOs today. Once you've consumed all the content, what do you do? For me, I am no longer a fan of being dumped into endless pvp arenas or re-running the same instances over and over. I kinda got tired of that back when I played WoW. It seems most people get pretty hardcore and +12 enchant all their gear and run the instances on hard mode to get the best loot. Sounds fun, but I really just like playing easy mode - I guess I play for escapism vs competitive these days.

I've had GW2 for a while and may give that a fair shot but for anyone looking to pick up TERA now that it's going F2P, I highly recommend it for the combat alone. I've played most of the action-based MMOs out there and TERA is still my favorite so far.

Lastly, if you join the PVP server and need some help killing BAMs (Big Ass Monsters) or running instances, just send me a PM - I love helping out!

[/QUOTE]

You can request a refund for your remaining time if you wish, its covered in the FAQ

Edit: confirmed, typing in your serial backwards gives you the tawny pack. Just did it.

Hm, the backwards code thing didn't work for me. I have the CE that I bought a few months back. I vaguely remember reading in an article that it is only suppose to work on newer physical copies of the game. That probably explains why I never tried it until now.

If I can only pick one MMO to play, which would you guys recommend - Tera, SWtOR, or GW2? Which one has the most to do after you hit the level cap?

I'm out of the loop on MMOs since I quit WoW 3 years ago. Now that there's so many f2p options, I would really appreciate your recommendations.

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='diishen']If I can only pick one MMO to play, which would you guys recommend - Tera, SWtOR, or GW2? Which one has the most to do after you hit the level cap?

I'm out of the loop on MMOs since I quit WoW 3 years ago. Now that there's so many f2p options, I would really appreciate your recommendations.

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

SWTOR sucks majorly. Its more single player than mmo as most story quests you need to do alone as credit isnt shared. I had all but one of the classes maxed level within the first 2 months. Theres little to do after cap (even less if you F2P as pvp is restricted).

GW2 was fun for a while, but is very frustrating to play. Once you hit level 30, game becomes boring as hell.

Tera i just started today, seems ok so far. From general consensus it falls off hard and becomes stale. Combat system is awesome though.

Id try SWTOR now as its free, then tera when thats free next month, before buying GW2

[quote name='diishen']If I can only pick one MMO to play, which would you guys recommend - Tera, SWtOR, or GW2? Which one has the most to do after you hit the level cap?

unless i am wrong here, but guild wars 2 is not actually f2p, you have to purchase the game, whether digitally or a physical copy in order to play it. THe only thing free about guild wars 2 is the free online gamplay, without the need for monthly subscriptions.

I'm seeing $20 a lot of places. Anywhere I can do better than that?

Also, if someone wants to pick up the Collector's Edition, I'd do $20 for that code most likely. You can keep the non-digital goodies.

The Secret World is also F2P. It's fun-ish but the combat is boring. And the lack of traditional levels might frustrate you (like it did me) but the setting is fresh and the puzzle quests are a great change of pace.

Tera is fun as hell to play. The story is boring and generic but it's the most open of the F2P games. If it drops to $5-$10 soon you should get it just in case that way you can get all the bonuses.

SWtOR is has the best storytelling in any MMO. You really feel drawn in. However, the F2P version is very limited and the end game doesn't really exist. But it's IMO a great ride getting to the end.

GW2 while being non-sub still requires an upfront purchase. So, if that bothers you just wait for a sale. It's fun but the community has already started to dwindle down which makes zone quests a harder to trigger.

My advice would be try out SWtOR for now and when this goes free you should be done playing through your SW character so end game won't be an issue.

[quote name='Woocls']The Secret World is also F2P. It's fun-ish but the combat is boring. And the lack of traditional levels might frustrate you (like it did me) but the setting is fresh and the puzzle quests are a great change of pace.

Tera is fun as hell to play. The story is boring and generic but it's the most open of the F2P games. If it drops to $5-$10 soon you should get it just in case that way you can get all the bonuses.

SWtOR is has the best storytelling in any MMO. You really feel drawn in. However, the F2P version is very limited and the end game doesn't really exist. But it's IMO a great ride getting to the end.

GW2 while being non-sub still requires an upfront purchase. So, if that bothers you just wait for a sale. It's fun but the community has already started to dwindle down which makes zone quests a harder to trigger.

My advice would be try out SWtOR for now and when this goes free you should be done playing through your SW character so end game won't be an issue.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your insight, I'll take your advice! :applause:

Well, The Secret World is actually a buy-once, then F2P hybrid model.

Personally, I'd recommend Lord of the Rings Online over any of these.

[quote name='warreni']Is this real? It might almost be worth picking up just to do this. FWIW, the GameStop price for the CE is only $10 more than the regular edition.[/QUOTE]

It's called the Tawny Huntress Pack. I verified it does not use up the game key either. It must be an UNUSED retail box game key to qualify for getting the Tawny Pack when typed in backwards. I had a copy and verified it does indeed still work as of about 2 weeks ago.

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/buy-a-tera-box-get-an-epic-mount

[quote name='warreni']Well, The Secret World is actually a buy-once, then F2P hybrid model.

Personally, I'd recommend Lord of the Rings Online over any of these.[/QUOTE]

I think they're actually going full-blown F2P here pretty soon. I got a key for around $10 before the end of the year though for the bonuses in case I start playing it.

[quote name='Reraise']Im the same. If i sub a game, i feel every free minute needs to be spent on it. I know thats a stupid thing to think, but i cant help it. With f2p, i can take months off and not feel like i wasted anything.[/QUOTE]

That is not a stupid thing to think at all. You paid for that time and you feel like you need to use it. It is just like vacation time at work, some companies don't let you carry it over to the new year. You don't want to not use it! This is the main reason I will never play a subscription based game. But then again, on F2P games with micro transactions, I've never once paid for an item in those games either. I'm a cheap ass gamer :)

[quote name='YBX87']unless i am wrong here, but guild wars 2 is not actually f2p, you have to purchase the game, whether digitally or a physical copy in order to play it. THe only thing free about guild wars 2 is the free online gamplay, without the need for monthly subscriptions.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if troll or just stupid

[quote name='Isurus']Not sure if troll or just stupid[/QUOTE]

the only thing wrong with he said was not using the proper term b2p. Other than that he pretty much described the payment model for gw2.

So the question is, are YOU a troll or just a D-bag?

So, if I went out and bought the game today what would that give me? Does it include a free month "subscription"? Do I have to also put in a credit card in order to activate and use that free month?

[quote name='woodcan']So, if I went out and bought the game today what would that give me? Does it include a free month "subscription"? Do I have to also put in a credit card in order to activate and use that free month?[/QUOTE]
When I activated my digital code it didn't ask me for a credit card, and it gave me 1 month of game time; I was able to start playing immediately. Also, when the game goes f2p, you get access to a "Founder" title, a mount, and 8 character slots (instead of 2).

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-rising-offers-new-content-for-free

I still have two sealed vanilla copies of Tera. I've already registered the 30 day code from another vanilla as well as a CE version of it. Should I keep the 30 day codes from these to use after it goes F2P or is there no point?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Is tera going to be completely F2P or is it that I will still need to buy a copy of the game but do not have to pay for subscription anymore?

[quote name='killatheii']Sorry if this is a dumb question. Is tera going to be completely F2P or is it that I will still need to buy a copy of the game but do not have to pay for subscription anymore?[/QUOTE]

Completely free. You can start playing right now with the 'Discovery Edition'/trial version. Your character will just transition into the f2p when it launches.

bread's done
Back