target has vita lego batman bundle 199

Not the greatest deal for a Vita, considering that Lego Batman 2 Vita is a lousy game, and has been sold at around $20 or less, and it doesn't include a memory card (since Lego Batman 2 saves to the cartridge). Basically, you're just getting a Vita for $200. The Assassin's Creed bundle is a better deal at MSRP if you can find it.

[quote name='Tygamr']Not the greatest deal for a Vita, considering that Lego Batman 2 Vita is a lousy game, and has been sold at around $20 or less, and it doesn't include a memory card (since Lego Batman 2 saves to the cartridge). Basically, you're just getting a Vita for $200. The Assassin's Creed bundle is a better deal at MSRP if you can find it.[/QUOTE]

it would be about the same if not better than AC Bundle. The memory card and game are worth about 10 and 30. Even if you got rid of Batman for 10 youd still pay 190 for the Vita as opposed to 210 for the AC bundle. So if you can find one Id grab it, even then Id be tempted to wait for the 50 GC offer or something.

Basically if you missed the deals around the holidays, this one wouldnt be too bad. I ended up paying like $165 for mine with 3 months of PS+ still because of that Amazon deal after selling my 4GB and All Star code. I did buy a 16GB for 40 off Amazon too.

[quote name='Tygamr']Not the greatest deal for a Vita, considering that Lego Batman 2 Vita is a lousy game, and has been sold at around $20 or less, and it doesn't include a memory card (since Lego Batman 2 saves to the cartridge). Basically, you're just getting a Vita for $200. The Assassin's Creed bundle is a better deal at MSRP if you can find it.[/QUOTE]

Wait.. there are Vita games that save to cartridge? Is there an option to save to cart or memory card on these games?

[quote name='kklems']Hope amazon matches. I have a $50 bonus for trading in my 3ds that can only be used towards a vita[/QUOTE]
This is a target exclusive black friday vita bundle.

[quote name='zohar']Wait.. there are Vita games that save to cartridge? Is there an option to save to cart or memory card on these games?[/QUOTE]
Yes there are some, and yes there is an option to do so.

The deal is good because the Vita itself is damn good. I wasn't a believer until I got one, but it is a fantastic piece of hardware with better games than it gets credit for (Especially if you have ps+). If you're on the fence, I don't think you would regret getting one.

The no memory card was a deal breaker for me. I picked up the AT&T bundle a few weeks ago. I got MLB Show and Hot Shots, I didn't need either but have been trading for other games that I would like to play and I got an 8gb memory card with the 3G/Wifi system for $199.

If anyone gets this bundle and wants to ditch their Lego Batman, PM and lets talk a price. Does the game come caseless like AC?

[quote name='smokeyjoey8']I've seen my target selling this for $169 since before christmas.[/QUOTE]
I doubt that. I haven't seen a Vita being sold for less then $250 at any Target.

bread's done
Back