92AG-FHN3-L9A5
CC28-M5N5-PF2K
RQ7L-C8NC-A5CL
6EDM-FENP-B9JN[/QUOTE]

LOL 15 minutes later and all lurked.

At least post that you got one. sheesh.

[quote name='evachrono']lurked ?
none are working for me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='aaronrodgers']LOL 15 minutes later and all lurked.

At least post that you got one. sheesh.[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys I tried to get the word out ASAP when PSN came back online, but since these were codes sent out on twitter, many other people were clamoring to get them as well :(.

I would have gotten one if I knew where to enter the code online. Not very easy to find on sony website. Not like Xbox.com. :(

IF anyone happens to have an extra, I would greatly appreciate it if you would PM it to me. Long-time veteran Cagger here!! Thanks!

These were redeemed within a minute of PSN going back up btw. Thread was useless.

PSN went back near the time this thread was created

[quote name='Wario64']These were redeemed within a minute of PSN going back up btw. Thread was useless.

PSN went back near the time this thread was created[/QUOTE]

Possibly, but I had no way of knowing if they were used or not, as I tried to post it as soon as psn went up.

I posted them in the hopes that someone would be able to snag it.

Sorry for sharing :|

[quote name='JCTango']Possibly, but I had no way of knowing if they were used or not, as I tried to post it as soon as psn went up.

I posted them in the hopes that someone would be able to snag it.

Sorry for sharing :|[/QUOTE]

Thanks anyways. Given that these codes were a repost from another website they probably went fast. It'd be nice if you referenced the website you saw the codes.

[quote name='pandiosity']Thanks anyways. Given that these codes were a repost from another website they probably went fast. It'd be nice if you referenced the website you saw the codes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JCTango']Sorry guys I tried to get the word out ASAP when PSN came back online, but since these were codes sent out on twitter, many other people were clamoring to get them as well :(.[/QUOTE]

I did :) And you're welcome. They were given away on giantbomb's twitter - they gave them away while the network was down so no one was able to claim them until it was back up.

[quote name='JCTango']I did :) And you're welcome. They were given away on giantbomb's twitter - they gave them away while the network was down so no one was able to claim them until it was back up.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info. I will follow that twitter in the future...

bread's done
Back