World of Warcraft: Battle Chest (PC) $4.99

It could be a gaming deal, seeing as an iTunes gift card can be used towards the purchase of games in the App Store.
And trust me, a lot of the games in ios are actually really damn good :D

[quote name='Anal Tyrant']It could be a gaming deal, seeing as an iTunes gift card can be used towards the purchase of games in the App Store.
And trust me, a lot of the games in ios are actually really damn good :D[/QUOTE]
I see. Thanks for the clarification :)

RZ Silver members got it for 20% off not too long ago maybe 2-3 weeks back. Still waiting for another sale like that from BB!

Why the hell did you just rename a previous iTunes Gift Card thread to WoW? just make a new thread dude. the previous posts make no sense

[quote name='ElektroDragon']Wake me up when they're selling Warcraft 3 battle chest at this price.[/QUOTE]

I know its not the same price (in fact twice the price) but I believe it was recently $9.99 at BB. But for that much content $5 is pretty negligible

[quote name='Wario64']Why the hell did you just rename a previous iTunes Gift Card thread to WoW? just make a new thread dude. the previous posts make no sense[/QUOTE]
haha yea, had no idea what WOW had to do with itunes cards

[quote name='Diad']Did you notice the OP name?[/QUOTE]

You mean how the Op edited the thread from an iTunes deal to WoW? Read the posts above.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']I know its not the same price (in fact twice the price) but I believe it was recently $9.99 at BB. But for that much content $5 is pretty negligible[/QUOTE]

It was actually $7.99, along with starcraft.

[quote name='Wario64']You mean how the Op edited the thread from an iTunes deal to WoW? Read the posts above.[/QUOTE]

i think he meant the OP's username.................iRandom

[quote name='scottman']It was actually $7.99, along with starcraft.[/QUOTE]

And Diablo, and Warcraft. What a deal that was! :applause:

[quote name='scottman']It was actually $7.99, along with starcraft.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gundie']And Diablo, and Warcraft. What a deal that was! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Goddamnit! now you're gonna make Retrad come in here and tell me how wrong I am and insult me for trying to help someone

bread's done
Back