W: Hyrule Historia LE - READ!

Gamer SDP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (98%)
***Update***
Friend's B&N order canceled. Awaiting to hear from other friends on their Amazon/BN orders. Foreign Amazon orders still in the air.

I am in the process of updating what I'm willing to trade (or friends are).

ATM if I could turn my items into cash, I'd be willing to spend $130 for a sealed Hyrule Historia LE. Condition is of course important.

FYI I know or can easily check what the LE is selling for. I am also aware of the selling fee structure of ebay and Amazon as well as shipping costs.

I will be checking the trade forums whenever I have the chance. Please post in the thread if you are interested in trading a sealed LE. I will check lists.
I am also willing to "buy" using itunes, MSP, XBL, PSN, PSN+, BestBuy, Amazon cards.

Again post in the thread, and I will get back to you.

Original post
I was unable to get any preorders for the LE (had regular on Amazon already). The day I tried to Amazon/BN took their listings down - I was actually adding it to my cart on Amazon :cry:.
I was able to pick up one copy though.

Now I want an extra sealed copy (may consider mint open) of the American/English language version of the LE. I also have several friends that want one too. Some apparently did not even know about Hyrule Historia despite playing/beating all of the main games!

I have some cash/paypal but will only use that to balance out trades.
I have itunes, MSP, XBL, PSN, and Amazon GCs. I have a bunch of rare gaming items as well. Some of my friends have a large jrpg/anime collection as well. I also have a shit load of dlc codes.
Obviously the condition of the LE book is important as well.

Please do not try to sell me a LE especially for secondary market value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently revising possible trades.
Here are some proposed trades for Hyrule Historia Limited Edition (English ver published by Dark Horse, 2013):

• My European Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition set to arrive in a few weeks that I'm willing to trade then.
  • I might consider trading my sealed Demons Souls Deluxe Edition. I have the artbook as well separete. Not sure if CD is there. Note the guide's cover will likely fall off if ever opened. I did not get the replacement guide as I did not open.
  • My NECA Gears of War 3 Retro Lancer w/ some skin replica in box. Have all 3 variants but no plain Retro. These were sold by Gamestop.
  • My brand new opened Xenoblades (needed to use the Nintendo Pin to reach Plat :roll:) and a brand new The Last Story LE with CD. The CD is separate. The LE box is opened as I was looking for CD (GS person told me wrong). Game is still sealed in its case.
  • My sealed Skyrim Collector's Edition Prima guide (non 2nd ed) or my sealed Second Edition guide and Official Soundtrack that was signed by Jeremy Soule (first print versions only were signed)
  • My brand new black 3ds still in box. Throw in games.
  • A lot of GCs (itunes/MSP/XBL.etc)
  • Halo 4 LE items and Borderlands 2 Vault Edition items.
  • sealed 4gb Xbox 360 Kinect bundle. Throw in MSP/XBL/games
  • A friend is willing to trade his North American sealed Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition for TWO copies of sealed Hyrule Historia (or looking for money or rare items to balance out trade).
  • brand new ps3 160 gb slim. was part of a bundle but games etc were taken. everything else still in box.
  • brand new 360 250gb? slim matte finish. was part of a bundle but games etc were taken. everything else still in box.
  • A brand new Kinect. yes just that lol
  • An assortment of Skylanders figures (not Giants) sealed. :lol:
  • New Dead or Alive 5 CE a Gamestop exclusive. Friend has both versions.
  • Kingdom Hearts Mark of Mastery edition 3ds.
  • Virtue's Last Reward sealed with watch. 3ds/vita available
  • Persona 4 Gold premium edition for PS Vita.
  • A friend has Mass Effect 3 CE items signed by a writer and artist at NYCC. I think one is the steelbook and other is a comic.
  • One friend has a sealed Disgaea 2 preorder edition set. Includes a guide and manga book.

Dammit I would have traded 2 Hyrule Hystoria LEs for the US Ni No Kuni but I already sold one of them. If I happen to get a mistake order of it from B&N (a couple people have) I'd make that trade.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Dammit I would have traded 2 Hyrule Hystoria LEs for the US Ni No Kuni but I already sold one of them. If I happen to get a mistake order of it from B&N (a couple people have) I'd make that trade.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Did you ship it as well? :cool:

Your inbox is full.
I was curious if your friends is signed up on CAG forums? I may be interested in some more JRPGs that I don't have. I prefer having a equal trade on secondary market.
Thanks,
Tom

[quote name='zlatour']Send me a PM because your box is full.

I am very interested in the Wizards Edition.[/QUOTE]

I'm in talks with a CAG. If you have 2 sealed Hyrule Historia LEs PM me.

[quote name='TommyLove']Your inbox is full.
I was curious if your friends is signed up on CAG forums? I may be interested in some more JRPGs that I don't have. I prefer having a equal trade on secondary market.
Thanks,
Tom[/QUOTE]

At the moment, I don't think anyone is looking to unload stuff. I'll let you know.

[quote name='cjenvy']don't bother with this guy he wasted 2 weeks of my time trying to value his ps3 at almost 300 dollars[/QUOTE]

He responses to me 9 days ago, apparently that's 2 weeks. I'm guessing other CAGs have wasted his time as well as it seems no one has left feedback for a successful trade

Ignore this bad reseller. He values a brand new PS3 (albeit open box) at $100. Wanted $325 cash for HH LE when it was selling for around $250 on Amazon and ebay. He has hoarded around 24-26 copies of the LE.
Check my wall. Check his trade thread/posts. Google his cag name - apparently people had issues trading with him on some trading card game website.

Just looking at the past 2 pages of post history (basically everything in the Hyrule Historia thread) one could tell what kind of person he is.

[quote name='cjenvy']don't bother with this guy he wasted 2 weeks of my time trying to value his ps3 at almost 300 dollars[/QUOTE]

Responses to me on the 5th, his post ^ is the 12th. 7 days is apparently 2 weeks. I'm guessing other CAGs have wasted his time as well as it seems no one has left feedback for a successful trade

Ignore this bad reseller. He values a brand new slim PS3 (albeit open box) at $100. Wanted $325 cash for HH LE when it was selling for around $250 on Amazon and ebay. He has hoarded around 24-26 copies of the LE.
Check my wall. Check his trade thread/posts. Google his cag name - apparently people had issues trading with him on some trading card game website.

Just looking at the past 3-4 pages of post history (basically everything in the Hyrule Historia thread) one could tell what kind of person he is.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']Responses to me on the 5th, his post ^ is the 12th. 7 days is apparently 2 weeks. I'm guessing other CAGs have wasted his time as well as it seems no one has left feedback for a successful trade

Ignore this bad reseller. He values a brand new slim PS3 (albeit open box) at $100. Wanted $325 cash for HH LE when it was selling for around $250 on Amazon and ebay. He has hoarded around 24-26 copies of the LE.

Just looking at the past 3-4 pages of post history (basically everything in the Hyrule Historia thread) one could tell what kind of person he is.[/QUOTE]

i valued the ps3 at 180 which is what i could buy it for on amazon at the time
and i valued the hh le at 325 when i was the lowest priced seller on amazon and at that price when i made a notation on your wall the price had dropped and i was ready to do ps3 and some games for it but you ignored that while i still was holding 1 for you

people can hate on me but i'm also going to be giving away 2-3 copies on cag at some point

[quote name='cjenvy']so the guy with 40+ copies who is despised by everyone pulls up a page where i was scammed and thinks it's relevant how?[/QUOTE]

Tommylove is a tool that's why he's in the position he's in. He's probably going to be getting a lot of people despising him.

bread's done
Back