Tiger direct xbox live for $32.99 today only.

Comes out to $34.98 for me after everything, which is the best price I have seen it at. By two cents but great deal if you need another year.

No offense, but who would still pay for this with what PSN is doing? It's not a troll attempt, I'm honestly just curious. As a dual console owner, I barely even turn on my 360 now. I'm just curious why you'd still bother with this.

Econo shipping is only $1.99 - upgrading shipping to something faster and paying $7+ is your decision. Econo shipping makes it $34.98 total, which is a phenomenal deal. The site only lets you add one to your cart, so you can't save on shipping by buying multiples and spreading out the cost that way.

[quote name='bobphone']No offense, but who would still pay for this with what PSN is doing? It's not a troll attempt, I'm honestly just curious. As a dual console owner, I barely even turn on my 360 now. I'm just curious why you'd still bother with this.[/QUOTE]

I have both consoles too, but all my friends are on XBL. For me (and I'm sure many others), that's a pretty big reason to pay for the service.

[quote name='bobphone']No offense, but who would still pay for this with what PSN is doing? It's not a troll attempt, I'm honestly just curious. As a dual console owner, I barely even turn on my 360 now. I'm just curious why you'd still bother with this.[/QUOTE]

Funny, I have both and could say the opposite. If I hadn't turned into a Blu-ray snob my PS3 would rarely get turned on. Well, now that baseball season is coming up that will change, but overall time spent is at least 10-1 in favor of the Xbox.

Great deal! I think I may pick one up for a gift for someone who just recently got back online.

I was about to post this. I'm still on dial-up, unfortunately, so I didn't realize just how good of a deal this is.

As for bobphone's PS3 question; it's all about the controller for me. I don't like how the body of the PS3 controller comes to a point under the shoulder buttons. It gets very annoying after awhile so I, being a dual console owner as well, only play the PS3 when I don't have a choice. That is to say Uncharted, Heavy Rain, God of War, etc.

Why do Playstation guys constantly come into Xbox Live threads and start this crap. Some people like XBL, some people like PSN. What is so hard to understand?

Non-troll response: :D

- Gears and Halo
- Like the controller better
- More friends on Xbox, easier to party up and play multiplayer
- Deeper community features (are there PS3 equivalents to sites like TrueAchievements and 360voice?)

I pretty much only use my PS3 for Blu Rays, Uncharted, and playing through games I've already played to death on Xbox. :lol: I do recognize that Playstation Plus is a great deal, no argument there. However it doesn't sit well with me that those "free" games are only yours for as long as you keep paying for PS+.

Honestly? I'm only on PS3 and thought i'd just share this. I'm banned from my 360 but that doesn't stop me from posting good deals ^_^.

Also yes i do indeed like PSN+ way more than XBLA. But you can't hide facts that a lot of people game on the 360 than on the PS3 =/.

Most of my friends are on XBLA and they ask me if i want to play borderlands 2 or something with them i tell them i'm only on PS3 (or steam ;p)

But yeah i don't discriminate. A deals a deal!

Please tell me your joking right? The private and party chat function on 360 alone makes it worth 60-70 a year, that along with voice messaging/cross game chat and a much better achievment system with it game online function being much more stable that's reason alone to pay. I've had my ps3 since launch And its online functions are stuck in the ps2 era. Only games that's solid online on ps3 has been exclusives. If you take online serious at all ud know why its worth it.

I Think for me it just took awhile for me to see the PS3 get up and running. Since for the longest time the price, the inferior ports, lack of exclusives that appealed to me and other small problems made me choose the 360 over the PS3. No offense to PS3 fans, but I kinda feel the last two or three years was when the PS3 started to look appealing and I think PS+ is a fantastic deal, but by that time I already had a large stable 360 library and only two or three of my friends play PS3 exclusively for online.

[quote name='Xenokai']Please tell me your joking right? The private and party chat function on 360 alone makes it worth 60-70 a year, that along with voice messaging/cross game chat and a much better achievment system with it game online function being much more stable that's reason alone to pay. I've had my ps3 since launch And its online functions are stuck in the ps2 era. Only games that's solid online on ps3 has been exclusives. If you take online serious at all ud know why its worth it.[/QUOTE]

Now this is one fine hyperbole. No one should want to pay $70 a year when its msrp is less :p

anyways Not bad cheapest I have seen since the price hike.

Bestbuy had a deal going on. 34.99 for one just last week.
Free shipping. Got mine in the mail on Saturday.

The box it came in was HUGE. Just for the small little card. I did lol.

bread's done
Back