*Dead* Now or Never (Part 2) - Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition Available on Amazon France

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
And dead. Lasted all of 5 minutes.

Le Wizards Edition

It includes:

The game (English or Japanese Audio. English, German, French, Spanish and Italian subtitles)
The Wizards Companion Book (in English)
Drippy
DLC Familiars (unsure if they will work in a non german account).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chunlirocks']Gimped edition is gimped[/QUOTE]

It's really not that bad... you're only missing out on a little coin, a 2 track CD, and some artcards. The Wizard's Companion and Drippy plush are the big draw here.

It was listed as 89,99 euros but with the foreign sites, I think that price comes down a little because of VAT? I'm not sure what the price in cart would have been.

When I bought mine it said 89.99 euros, at checkout it was $108.XX USD with shipping. Some user said their checkout total was $117.XX USD, I'm not sure if that was because of their location or something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, sorry guys. I'll keep looking and update accordingly. It's been randomly in stock on the various amazons every now and then.

[quote name='Vinny']It's really not that bad... you're only missing out on a little coin, a 2 track CD, and some artcards. The Wizard's Companion and Drippy plush are the big draw here.[/QUOTE]
This.

The other stuff is only for the most hardcore of collectors and completionists.

bread's done
Back