Looking for the "Stay Classy" Democrats thread...

[quote name='egofed']http://menrec.com/democrat-used-taxpayer-money-for-spa-treatments-and-fancy-clothes-for-her-poodle/[/quote]
Well, at least someone finally made this thread...

Person got caught, arrested, and will more than likely serve time under state and federal charges. I don't exactly see the problem here? But thanks for sending us to a libertarian rag.

I wonder if she'll be re-elected like crooked ass Jesse Jackson?
I guess Ted Stevens doesn't count because he was never re-elected even though he took corruption WAY further than these two combined.

edit: A better example would've been Dennis Kucinich for becoming an employee of Fox News as a sell out for staying "classy" IMO, but still kind of a lame attempt.

"I'm mad myself and none of my colleagues ever took the 5 seconds to actually make a thread when whining about it almost provides the same result and totally doesn't make me look like a giant baby."

[quote name='Strell']"I'm mad myself and none of my colleagues ever took the 5 seconds to actually make a thread when whining about it almost provides the same result and totally doesn't make me look like a giant baby."[/QUOTE]

Yep.

And notice the same moron hasn't posted a single thing in my 'Stay Classy Obama' thread.

[quote name='IRHari']Yep.

And notice the same moron hasn't posted a single thing in my 'Stay Classy Obama' thread.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if this is directed towards me, but there is a difference between Obama and the entire Democrat Party. Personally, I would prefer a "Stay Classy" career politicians thread. Equal hate to all those crooks:cool:

[quote name='egofed']Not sure if this is directed towards me, but there is a difference between Obama and the entire Democrat Party. Personally, I would prefer a "Stay Classy" career politicians thread. Equal hate to all those crooks:cool:[/QUOTE]
Stress on the RAT, right?:roll:

But no, keep telling us how non-partisan you are when you can't even keep it out of your grammar.

Great. So I had to be the one to open your ears about your own dogwhistle? Or maybe you should be familiar with the terms and concepts you throw around instead of just parroting them.

[quote name='dohdough']Great. So I had to be the one to open your ears about your own dogwhistle? Or maybe you should be familiar with the terms and concepts you throw around instead of just parroting them.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I don't buy into that whole "dog whistle" crap. i tend to just speak my mind and not regurgitate catch phrases to try and use against somebody or back them against a wall. It just sounded better to my ears. "That guy is a Republican in the Republican Party. That other guy is a Democratic? in the Democratic Party". Me and ol Bush agree on that one:lol: It is funny to me to read about how upset Chris Mathews and other Democratics:cool: get about the whole thing. Especially since it appears that it was used by their own members in the past.

""Democrat" has been used as an adjective by USA Today.[35] In Indiana there are several legally incorporated organizations with "Democrat" as part of their official name, such as the "Indianapolis, 17th Ward Democrat Club Inc." and the "Andrew Jackson Democrat Club Of Tippecanoe County." [3"

Our good ol PC state of affairs in America once again deflects discussion away from the issues towards semantics....

Words mean things and playing word games with grammar is kiddy stuff. If you want to play those games, fine. You want to play dumb too, that's fine as well...but don't get bent out of shape when people call you out on it. Like I said, maybe you should learn about the terms and concepts you discuss instead of parroting them.

edit: toned it down

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Strell']"I'm mad myself and none of my colleagues ever took the 5 seconds to actually make a thread when whining about it almost provides the same result and totally doesn't make me look like a giant baby."[/QUOTE]

disco, baby. disco.

You know what's sad? This is the closest he'll ever to come to giving a damn about equality.:lol:

[quote name='Clak']You know what's sad? This is the closest he'll ever to come to giving a damn about equality.:lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scumbag Republican: will disregard every bit of evidence about growing income inequality, race and sex gaps in lifetime earnings; first person to cry because "both parties do it."

Funny. The first on-topic reply was a "both sides do it post" that sure as heck wasn't in support of Republicans.

[quote name='egofed']Our good ol PC state of affairs in America once again deflects discussion away from the issues towards semantics....[/QUOTE]

And yet, these are the same folks who are the first to cry foul and complain about others supposedly pulling threads off topic and being disruptive.

Now, go change the title of this thread to "The 'Stay Classy Democratics' thread." so you don't offend anyone. :D

[quote name='UncleBob']Funny. The first on-topic reply was a "both sides do it post" that sure as heck wasn't in support of Republicans.

And yet, these are the same folks who are the first to cry foul and complain about others supposedly pulling threads off topic and being disruptive.

Now, go change the title of this thread to "The 'Stay Classy Democratics' thread." so you don't offend anyone. :D[/QUOTE]

Hehhehehe...you are correct, sir. Arguing with these guys is like arguing with my girlfriend....

dude, this entire thread is an attempt "both sides do it" ..trying the false equivalency canard.

"see, see. my local DemocRAT dog catcher who takes 1 1/2 hour lunch breaks is as bad as Republican defenders of freedom and the unborn who claim some rape is legitimate and who receives backing from the National GOP"

Yes, there are plenty of shitty fraudulent democrats...too many, in fact. However, unlike the GOP, being shitty isn't part of the platform

[quote name='dohdough']Great. So I had to be the one to open your ears about your own dogwhistle? Or maybe you should be familiar with the terms and concepts you throw around instead of just parroting them.[/QUOTE]

and I'll be egofed thinks Limbaugh is "just an entertainer" too

So I thought this thread would suffice instead of creating a new one (since I don't feel it's truly needed):

http://www.examiner.com/article/dis...auguration-signal-shift-administration-policy

For those who haven't heard, apparently Marines had the bolts from their rifles removed at the presidential inauguration and it caused a ruckus with those who feel that this makes Obama a terrorist or whatever other ludicrous remarks these individuals would normally say.

I personally don't see the big hubbub about it since I think the rifles are normally inoperable or don't fire live rounds at inaugrations, parades, sporting events, etc.; but thought it would be nice to bring it to everyone's attention as it came to mine today when my cousin decided to make several posts about it.

[quote name='4thHorseman']So I thought this thread would suffice instead of creating a new one (since I don't feel it's truly needed):

http://www.examiner.com/article/dis...auguration-signal-shift-administration-policy

For those who haven't heard, apparently Marines had the bolts from their rifles removed at the presidential inauguration and it caused a ruckus with those who feel that this makes Obama a terrorist or whatever other ludicrous remarks these individuals would normally say.

I personally don't see the big hubbub about it since I think the rifles are normally inoperable or don't fire live rounds at inaugrations, parades, sporting events, etc.; but thought it would be nice to bring it to everyone's attention as it came to mine today when my cousin decided to make several posts about it.[/QUOTE]
You should ask him if the Marine Corps Silent Drill Team uses fully operational loaded rifles while performing. They're actually pretty good and fun to watch btw.

This is looney tunes shit.

You expect a "stay classy democrats" thread on a board full of neckbeards, 14 year olds and hipsters?

Kenan.png

[quote name='usickenme']"see, see. my local DemocRAT dog catcher who takes 1 1/2 hour lunch breaks[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's somewhere in the realm of the story in the OP.

Sure thing.

Why should I be surprised? Any post that might possibly shine a bad light on teh Democratics must be derailed, am I right? Do I get a cookie?

Personally, I'm surprised it's taken it this long for a counterpoint to the Republican thread popped up, and I wouldn't mind reading one. Of course, I think it might've gotten a different reaction had it not been framed in a way which seems to invoke some sort of victim mentality.

That said, complaining about a thread being off-topic certainly isn't conducive to getting it back on track. There are ways of doing so, like 4thHorseman's post.

[quote name='Cantatus']That said, complaining about a thread being off-topic certainly isn't conducive to getting it back on track.[/QUOTE]

I certainly agree, and made that point several times myself.

I wasn't complaining about the thread being off-topic as such - I was just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of some folks who spend so much time complaining about "certain posters" who pull threads off topic and yet, they continue to do it themselves on any thread they don't like.

Alright, so since some of you can't read.

1) Nothing has stopped any of you from making this thread. Nothing at all. To blame others displays massive weakness.

2) Complaining about something being off topic and then whining to mods to get posts deleted suggests massive hypocrisy.

3) Never taking the initiative shows massive doubt.

So there you go. Great foundation to build on here. And yet, if some people would just man the fuck up a bit, none of those concerns would even be valid. I'm sorry all it takes to stop some people from pretending they have an integrity-driven platform is a few people being cheeky bastards.

Gosh, it's a good thing none of us were born into a world with strife, sadness, and sorrow. Otherwise nothing would EVER get done, because some jokers on a virtual system spanning the entire known world like to say fuck here and there. Thankfully we have a utopia where everyone has full and equal rights, and there's social justice on a level just a shade below paradise-tier.

[quote name='Strell']2) Complaining about something being off topic and then whining to mods to get posts deleted suggests massive hypocrisy.[/QUOTE]
A) Those two things have zero to do with one another. You know it and you're purpously being dishonest in your statement. Posts have been deleted by mods because they violate forum rules about flaming. Nothing to do with on/off topic status.
B) Talk to the folks who constantly complain about "certian posters" being off topic and derailing threads. If you need guidance, you can find several of them derailing this thread above.

[quote name='UncleBob']A) Those two things have zero to do with one another.[/quote]

Oh, hit a nerve, one that's coated in bullshit.

[quote name='Cantatus']Personally, I'm surprised it's taken it this long for a counterpoint to the Republican thread popped up, and I wouldn't mind reading one. Of course, I think it might've gotten a different reaction had it not been framed in a way which seems to invoke some sort of victim mentality.

That said, complaining about a thread being off-topic certainly isn't conducive to getting it back on track. There are ways of doing so, like 4thHorseman's post.[/QUOTE]
All they have is a victim mentality. Look at them, acting like it's our fault this thread wasn't created sooner (one actually was, but since we're ignoring that fact....).

[quote name='Strell']Oh, hit a nerve, one that's coated in bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Strell, let me extend my deepest apologies for hitting your "bull**** -coated nerve".
I just assumed you were so used to that by now.

I certainly have a bundle of nerves located somewhere on my body that are coated in something that probably originated from a person related to you.

[quote name='Strell']I certainly have a bundle of nerves located somewhere on my body that are coated in something that probably originated from a person related to you.[/QUOTE]

Eww.

And it begins... I wonder how this information will be "really" used:

Editor’s Note: BDN’s request for information on concealed weapons permits

LINK

The BDN requested the records of concealed weapons permits as part of long-term reporting projects on domestic violence, sexual assault and drug abuse.

It always had been the BDN’s intent to request this information to support our reporting projects. However, the introduction of legislation to remove these permits from public records accelerated our timeline in doing so.

The BDN has never had any intention to release identifying information about permit holders, and said so in our request. We recognize how sensitive this information is, and made sure police agencies knew of this intent.

Oh rrrrrrealy?

[quote name='Strell']I certainly have a bundle of nerves located somewhere on my body that are coated in something that probably originated from a person related to you.[/QUOTE]

Congrats?

I voted for Rosanne in 2012, yes the one and only. She came in 6th.

Will be a cold day in hell before I vote for corrupt, I will say whatever you want to hear, Clinton or a modern GOPer.

At least the democrats' debates don't turn into a "Whose cock is bigger and better". 

bread's done
Back