How/Where can I pay for EU PS+??? (Rant...)

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
So I had EU PS+ for a month and now I absolutely can't pay for it. I can't pay in the store from the console (error 56), I can't buy it from amazon.co.uk (they wont ship it to the US), I can't go through qriocity and use paypal or a credit card to add funds (paypal is immediately cancelled and it refuses to accept my credit card), and I'm having issues just doing a buy it now on ebay.co.uk. US ebay has no listings. How in the hell do I buy one of these fucking codes or add money to my wallet?

Thanks, but they won't ship digitally to new customers who haven't ordered a physical item or who haven't had a card on file for 30 days or something weird like that.

More googleing has turned up Gamecards 24x7.
But I haven't been able to find many people talking about it. One guy says he's used it for years, post is from 2010 though.
Another guy in a thread on some hacking forum said it was legit, but another person in the same thread said he had to provide ID or something to get the code, so not sure what that's about.
Someone on ebay was using the same name and had good feedback (that support the idea that they were selling game codes), but hasn't been active since 2008 (but that could be because ebay cracked down on selling of digital items).
This article about buying stuff from other PSN regions links to the site and claims it's legit.
Here's another post, from 2011, that says they've used the site since 2010.
And here is another forum post, from 2008, that vouches for them.

But yeah, it's your money. I've never bought from them so I can't say from my own experience.

I was wondering thing. I am considering buying Euro PS+ to go with my US PS+. I have a euro account that I have purchased other things from with my paypal. I haven't tried to buy PS+ though.

[quote name='boosted02gt']I was wondering thing. I am considering buying Euro PS+ to go with my US PS+. I have a euro account that I have purchased other things from with my paypal. I haven't tried to buy PS+ though.[/QUOTE]

You are using a US Paypal account I assume? I don't know why but when I try to purchase EU PS+ with paypal it just automatically cancels the transaction. I don't know if that's a normal thing with another country for paypal or if it's a Sony thing or what the hell the problem is.

Pretty frustrating though since I'd much rather have an EU+ account over the US one but my money just isn't good enough apparently.

I'm looking for a site or someone who can send me codes basically since I don't know if there's any way for me to just buy through Sony. I'll keep trying though and post if I can figure it out.

There were a couple of reliable ebay sellers but none I asked would email/message the codes. Can't blame them since it's against ebay policy and they probably figure I'm just going to scam them.

I have pending charges of 16 cents on my credit cards when I tried those but one of them blocked the charge and I'm afraid even if I authorize the charge that I wont get my digital PSN money in my wallet. My other credit card I think also blocked it because I have the same 16 cent pending charge but nothing other than that.

Ask one of the UK members to fund the account for you via their PayPal.

I will edit this post with someone that I have used to get this done before.

Apollyon is the member that helped me woth getting a EU PS+ account funded.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Ask one of the UK members to fund the account for you via their PayPal.

I will edit this post with someone that I have used to get this done before.

Apollyon is the member that helped me woth getting a EU PS+ account funded.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I'll eventually try that if I can't find any other way to do it. If anyone that can help reads this though and can help PM me please. I'll pay the full retail price for a year.

Honestly though I was just trying to do it right now because EU+ has the 3 months on sale on the PSN for 8 Euro so that'd be roughly $43 USD for a year assuming I could buy it 4x.

Sigh well I locked up one credit card, and now I think my other is locked as well. Visa really, really does not like you buying from other countries (nor does paypal). They could have at least let me know they locked this second card. I got a call for one of the cards but not for the other.

[quote name='htz']http://www.game.co.uk/en/playstatio...r-142948?pageSize=20&categoryIdentifier=94616[/QUOTE]

Bad link but yeah I tried that yesterday and again my order was cancelled and my credit card received no charge. Like I said though I think my credit card is froze now and I tried an order from there later in the day so that may have been the issue when ordering from them. I imagine I'm going to have to get it unfroze, re-order from there, probably get it frozen again because of that, and have to tell them to put the mother fucking charge through and to please quit freezing my card for every single god damn out of country purchase. I understand trying to "protect" me from fraud, but jesus christ. It's to the point they simply don't want me spending a penny in another country.

bread's done
Back