Resident Evil Revelations (Wii U) Pre-order $45.27 Prime Amazon

Yeah as far as recent Resident Evil games Revelations is the best since 4. Is there any way to edit the thread name? I've been here for years but this is the first thread I've created.

My mistake. I highlighted each version of the game and each versions boxart appeared but it doesn't show the price for that system unless you click on it.

[quote name='Gary71313']Yeah as far as recent Resident Evil games Revelations is the best since 4. Is there any way to edit the thread name? I've been here for years but this is the first thread I've created.[/QUOTE]

Go to the original post and click "Edit" once you're in the edit screen there should be a button near the bottom that says "Advanced Edit" or something to that effect. Click that button and it'll bring you to the advanced edit screen which will allow you to edit the title if you created the thread

[quote name='GBAstar']Go to the original post and click "Edit" once you're in the edit screen there should be a button near the bottom that says "Advanced Edit" or something to that effect. Click that button and it'll bring you to the advanced edit screen which will allow you to edit the title if you created the thread[/QUOTE]

Thanks I changed it.

Oh snap physical version for Wii U? Guess I bought 3DS Revelations for nothing then. Also preordered, thanks! Wonder if this will be the first Wii U game I buy =x I thought it would be ZombiU but the demo didn't really impress me.

That's true that this is an awesome game. Thanks for the share OP. :)

sig.jpg

[quote name='Fratty McDouche']Aside from prettying up the graphics, are they adding anything? I loved it on 3DS, but I can't see paying over $30 for a HD version.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately with the information we have now on it it seems to be only a graphics upgrade. Capcom already shot down the possibility of making the story mode co-op. I won't be buying this because I have the 3DS version. Wii U owners who are starving for some new games and don't have the 3DS version should defnitely buy this.

Same here, I just got the 3d version as well. With that being said I can't find a reason to grab the hd. :)
[quote name='Masterkyo']Should be MSRP $39.99 instead $49.99. I got 3DS version not rush pick up HD version :)[/QUOTE]

I actually preferred the "newer" style of RE games (4 and 5 specifically) over this...

[quote name='Fratty McDouche']Aside from prettying up the graphics, are they adding anything? I loved it on 3DS, but I can't see paying over $30 for a HD version.[/QUOTE]

In the Amazon product description, it says, "Furthermore, the home console version will deliver additional content including a terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode and improvements to Raid Mode such as new weapons, skill sets and the opportunity to play as Hunk and other characters from the series. Raid Mode, which was first introduced to the series in the original version of Resident Evil Revelations, sees gamers play online in co-op mode or alone in single player taking on the hordes of enemies across a variety of missions whilst leveling up characters and earning weapon upgrades."

bread's done
Back