3DS XL System $169.99 on Newegg

InsaneJester17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Free Shipping. Enter these codes at checkout:

Blue/Black System: EMCXVWL227

Red/Black System: EMCXVWL226

They also have the Mario Kart 7 bundle in stock, but it doesn't appear to be discounted.

Cheers!

I just can't ever seem to pull the trigger on a 3DS XL deal. I'm always hoping for a limited edition to be announced or a better sale. 170 is so damn tempting though...

Glad to be of help! Unfortunately I just bought my system this weekend for full price :sad face: . At least I managed to find a Mario Kart Bundle at Best Buy I suppose.

I always seem to buy things right between deals. I picked up a 3DS XL on Sunday thinking I would get the $20 Toys R Us card but not that ended on Saturday so I ended up picking it up. Of course when I got home I checked all the ads around me before I opened my 3DSXL but no one had anything so I went ahead and started playing with it. Low and behold here is a deal a little less that 2 days after I picked mine up. *sigh*

Waiting for a good bundle deal, as this deal has been rehashed a billion times already and I have yet to pull the trigger.

Not a fan of MK, so I didn't get that over the holiday. Besides, the current colors are ugly. (Hoping for an all Black)

[quote name='synnarc']Is it possible to redownload my ambassador games from my 3ds to an XL if I upgrade?[/QUOTE]

yes, just upgraded to an xl from the 3ds and all the games transfer just fine

[quote name='animemaniac14']Will target pricematch newegg?[/QUOTE]

Not newegg.

Quote from Target:

"If you buy a qualifying item at a Target store then find the identical item for less in the following week’s Target weekly ad or within seven days at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com or in a competitor’s local printed ad, we’ll match the price. Price match may be requested at Guest Services prior to your purchase with proof of current lower price or by bringing in your original Target store receipt and proof of the current lower price."

https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/our-low-price-promise

[quote name='sherlock2g']Man this is so tempting but I might have to pass. Waiting for the $150 mark.[/QUOTE]
This mostly. Not a deal breaker, but different colors would help too. Silver or black please. Or better yet, gun metal gray (I know that will never happen). Also, a better bundle even at this price might help me pull the trigger on a purchase. Thanks to OP for posting the deal.

Remember that if you want to take advantage of the Club Nintendo offer, hold off registering your system until March 21st. If you register before, you won't qualify for the offer.

Thanks for this. Have been checking 3DS XL prices for the last week+, after picking up Fire Emblem. Knew CAG would be the right place to look.

Going to pick up an XL once my return comes in.

I'd like to have an all black model or at least white/silver but the blue does look good in person.

My fear is that they'll finally release a white or black model with Animal Crossing in June or Luigi next month.

Oh well, its just a color.

[quote name='ECisMe']Remember that if you want to take advantage of the Club Nintendo offer, hold off registering your system until March 21st. If you register before, you won't qualify for the offer.[/QUOTE]

The site for the offer notes that any XL units registered after 2/14 are eligible.

So, register it to your hearts content.

[quote name='animemaniac14']Will target pricematch newegg?[/QUOTE]

As previous poster stated, Target does not appear to PM Newegg. I should also add that PM with anyone might be difficult/YMMV since the price on the site still shows $199 and only changes to $169 after coupon code is applied in cart.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']just curious where did those codes come from? might work on other stuff[/QUOTE]

Codes came from their email/newsletter and are specific to those items. I already tried both codes on MK7 bundle and it did not work.

[quote name='8bitglitch']If I bite now then Nintendo announce a MH3G XL bundle later, does Newegg make returns easy?[/QUOTE]

30 days and I believe there is a restocking fee. However, I think it's different if you use Shoprunner.

[quote name='jedolley']30 days and I believe there is a restocking fee. However, I think it's different if you use Shoprunner.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I'm gonna do the shoprunner free trial for the 2 day shipping anyways.

[quote name='malethief']Thank you so much for the the find. Grabbing an extra XL and the Amazon Monster Hunter combo deal.[/QUOTE]
Amazon has a combo deal on MH?

[quote name='8bitglitch']Amazon has a combo deal on MH?[/QUOTE]

I think he is referring to the save $20 if you pre-order both the Wii U and 3DS version of MH.

[quote name='jedolley']I think he is referring to the save $20 if you pre-order both the Wii U and 3DS version of MH.[/QUOTE]
Ah, I see. That's not too bad of a deal!

[quote name='StryderOmega']Waiting for a good bundle deal, as this deal has been rehashed a billion times already and I have yet to pull the trigger.

Not a fan of MK, so I didn't get that over the holiday. Besides, the current colors are ugly. (Hoping for an all Black)[/QUOTE]

This 100%. Nintendo should drop the price on the 3ds xl to $170 already to facilitate even more sales for Luigi's mansion and the pokemon spinoff. Would have bought a 3ds xl already @ this price but already have a 3ds which doesn't get played as much. Will wait till the holiday season or a $150 BIN console deal in the future. Also waiting for some new colors as well.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Fire Emblem with a black XL would be amazing.[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for any 3DS that isn't two-tone. The MH black XL bundle in Europe looks great.

[quote name='shouamabane']I'm still waiting for any 3DS that isn't two-tone. The MH black XL bundle in Europe looks great.[/QUOTE]

It really does. I'm pretty sure every other region has been confirmed for the MH XL bundle but North America. I want it sooo bad.

Best buy won't price match this deal, and it's killing me cause I have $75 in reward certificates I need to use soon. Already bought Fire Emblem, just need the 3DS XL. If I can wait long enough I have another $50 Visa card rebate in the mail from bed bath and beyond and I'll be able to snag one for under $100. Crossing my fingers for another store to drop it to $169.99

I'd be all over a Monster Hunter 3DS XL. I already have a 3DS, so I don't want to upgrade unless it's a steal of a price (150) or a limited edition. That's why I'm hesitant to upgrade now.

[quote name='8bitglitch']It really does. I'm pretty sure every other region has been confirmed for the MH XL bundle but North America. I want it sooo bad.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo hates us :cry:

We'll probably get black much later down the line if we get it.

bread's done
Back