Infamous: Second Son Revealed for PS4

I loved the first two, and the video up on the PS Blog looks great. It all comes down to the cost of the system, and how Sony is going to work out playing older games, but this is the game I want the most from the event last night.

I really liked the characters in the first two Infamous games... they were some of the most genuine characters in games. I hope this game continues that trend. I'm not sure I would like using a fire based (Second Son = second sun, or another sun) all that much but I'm excited, nonetheless.

I don't understand what "Second Son" means, Could anyone explain me? Is it Cole's second son? :/ the game looks great by the way.

[quote name='Ashlee']I don't understand what "Second Son" means, Could anyone explain me? Is it Cole's second son? :/ the game looks great by the way.[/QUOTE]

As I said in my post before you, Second Son is probably a play on words which sounds "second sun" or another sun. As Cole got his powers from electricity, this new guy probably gets his powers from the sun.

Ooooooh. I hope it has 200 tiny objects to collect that require me to wander around aimlessly and constantly press a radar button to locate.

[quote name='eldergamer']Ooooooh. I hope it has 200 tiny objects to collect that require me to wander around aimlessly and constantly press a radar button to locate.[/QUOTE]
Lol, yeah the first game was pretty mediocre for me and I didn't bother with the second. Seems like the industry let out a collective meh after seeing second son.

Maybe seconds son refers to this new organization . Remember the first sons where that antagonist in the other games

bread's done
Back