Microsoft Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card at Newegg $34.99

Great price! Thanks for this, OP.

I registered for V.me by Visa and bought two Microsoft Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Membership cards.

I was a little nervous about this V.me thing, but doing a little research here, its basically Visa's answer to PayPal. I like PayPal and I like Visa, so why not give this PayPal competitor a chance if its from a reputable company (Visa)?

[quote name='Barney']There is an issue with promo code VMEPROMOMAR13. Please check promo code again or contact customer service.

?[/QUOTE]

You have to use a visa card to make your payment with to get the code to work.

[quote name='Goodbyemrcool']You have to use a visa card to make your payment with to get the code to work.[/QUOTE]
oh okay no wonder
i kept trying to pay through paypal.
thank you

[quote name='Goodbyemrcool']You have to use a visa card to make your payment with to get the code to work.[/QUOTE]

Even more, you have to register with that V.Me service, just using a Visa card isn't enough. I found that annoying enough to hold off. I still got about 4 months till my sub expires

LoL. I tried to order some for my friends, but then found out that promo code VMEPROMOMAR13 can only be used once per customer. LoL oops, guess I shoulda ordered more...

Getting the same error code after trying 2 different Visa cards.....?

EDIT: Scratch that, you gotta use that VME service as reported by mpaullin. Thanks anyways to the OG poster, good eyes.

[quote name='jay-d123']How long does it take to get the digital code sent to email?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

I got it the same day it took about 4 hours.

bread's done
Back