Wii Classic Controller Pro (White) | $14.11 @ Amazon FSSS/Prime (@ Walmart too)

AZR43L

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This is NOT the Wii U Pro Controller though I've read that it can be used with the Wii U in some instances (on certain Wii games I believe).

Update: Temporarily oos at Amazon but you can still order it.
Update 2: Also available in stock at Walmart.com. $13.20 + S/H. FREE in-store pick up.
Update 3: Price increase to $14.11 from both retailers. Still not a bad deal imo.

Amazon Link

Walmart Link

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a low enough price for me to bite. I couldn't justify spending $20 for this when I already have a classic pad, but this looks way more comfortable, so I'll just sell that ASAP.

[quote name='Rage Goblin']This is an excellent grab for Monster Hunter Ultimate, if you don't already have one.[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind dealing with digital river, you can just preorder from Capcom and get one with the Wii U version for free.

Damn I caved like a month ago at $20 cause I figured they'd be hard to get after a little while now that the Wii is on it's way out.

The controller is sooo good, probably my fav of any system ever. Naturally, I had to get a Classic Controller to USB for my PC as well.

That is very cheap indeed, but personally I think the way you have a wire connected to the Wiimote is really stupid...

For the truly cheap asses, I've brought this Wii to PS2 converter from DX for $5

Tested boy and blob with logitech PS2 wireless controller, worked perfectly as far as I could tell.

There's a Wikipedia page that has a list of compatible games along with whether those games also support GameCube controllers for those who have them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_that_use_the_Classic_Controller. The only game that didn't that would make me consider getting one of these is Xenoblade but since the game itself has also skyrocketed in price I probably won't bother. Or if you have one of those newer version Wiis that apparently don't have GC controller ports.

Thanks OP! I've waited too long for one of these and it should prove to be useful for MH3:U next week. Unfortunately it's temporarily OOS as of now, but I still placed an order.

It maybe at $13 but in total it still comes out $19.50 to me and that's not a great deal. $4.83 in shipping plus tax?

NO THANKS AMAZON!!

[quote name='granturismo']Still 13.20, look at the right hand side[/QUOTE]

It's out of stock that's why it's $24.

I picked up 2 of these on Sears clearance a few weeks back for 4.97 each. YMMV, but if you are looking for one and have a Sears close by, you might check it out.

[quote name='Asgardian']That is very cheap indeed, but personally I think the way you have a wire connected to the Wiimote is really stupid...

For the truly cheap asses, I've brought this Wii to PS2 converter from DX for $5

Tested boy and blob with logitech PS2 wireless controller, worked perfectly as far as I could tell.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, torn between this and the official controller. Would have to buy something else to get free shipping, but I've also got $15 amazon cash:whistle2:k

is anyone else having problems with free saver shipping? I qualify, but it's still charging me $6.17 for shipping:(

EDIT: Stupid me wasn't reading the total right:dunce: alls good

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Indiana']It's out of stock that's why it's $24.[/QUOTE]

It is only temporarily out of stock, so you can still order from Amazon on the right right side of the page underneath More Buying Choices. If you don't mind waiting a little longer, you can still get the $13.20 price.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']is anyone else having problems with free saver shipping? I qualify, but it's still charging me $6.17 for shipping:([/QUOTE]

Make sure that everything in your cart is sold by Amazon and not a third party.

I bought two black ones a little over a year ago when Amazon had a sale of two for $20. You had to buy two to get it on sale. I regret not buying another set of two :(

[quote name='lee337']How's the d pad on this guy? I have an original Wii Classic controller and I feel the d pad is too loose.[/QUOTE]

The pad on the original is far better than the new one, believe it or not. The other thing the new one loses is the analog bumpers, this one has them all digital.

[quote name='E_Man']It maybe at $13 but in total it still comes out $19.50 to me and that's not a great deal. $4.83 in shipping plus tax?

NO THANKS AMAZON!![/QUOTE]
the black ones have been on clearance for $16 for months in-store

[quote name='Y2Bogus']The pad on the original is far better than the new one, believe it or not. The other thing the new one loses is the analog bumpers, this one has them all digital.[/QUOTE]

What Wii game uses analog bumpers?

Eh, I'm deciding on bothering on this. I had 2 CCP (Black) and sold 1. The U Pro Controller is just 10x more comfortable and better overall. It doesn't feel cheap and the wireless is great. Oh, it even has rumble.

$14.99 is a great price though.

[quote name='KidSqueek']I bought two black ones a little over a year ago when Amazon had a sale of two for $20. You had to buy two to get it on sale. I regret not buying another set of two :([/QUOTE]

I regret missing that deal ... I have some cheap knockoffs but they don't work with GlovePIE. :whistle2:(

[quote name='E_Man']It maybe at $13 but in total it still comes out $19.50 to me and that's not a great deal. $4.83 in shipping plus tax?

NO THANKS AMAZON!![/QUOTE]Just pm at BB or target

[quote name='rad.dreamer3kx']oos but still can order, s/h + tax kills this for me, I rarely shop on Amazon because of nyc tax.[/QUOTE]^^^

bread's done
Back